Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-27-2004, 02:18 PM #43
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Nitro
In another topic ("WDP needs to jump back on!" ) I made the case that sposoring HK would be an incredibly smart move for WDP. If they have any sense in their head i think they need to errr, show HK a little of the "leg and skin" of sponsorship offers. I mean before Smart Farts does. What ifff WDP was sent a nice little formal e-mail or letter siggesting that WDP look into the posibilities and potential of HK and WDP supporting it. Hmmm. Gennerally they would ignore an e-mail related to sponsorships though, i would think.Anyway, enough of my babbeling and ranting.
What are you, Captain Nitroduck, babbling and ranting about? I have no idea how you got all that inside info, but I bet one of your source is from one of your "friends" of "somebody" from within the Dynasty Attackers organization. Dude, I cannot imagine the HKs running around shooting Dynasty Edition Shockers that have a custom HK logo/emblem in place of the Dynasty Dragon logo. That might be a way to have the HKs shoot HK Shockers built on the Dynasty Edition Shocker platform, while further promoting Dynasty Edition Shockerguns. If this happens, there would be a major conflict of interest as the HK Commander (aka. Scooter) would no longer allow the HKs to play under "The Edge" team... instead, the HKs would be given separate funding to compete under another name of their choice and shoot all the HK Shockers they want and invite as many of their Dynasty friends to guest with them as they want. Again, I cannot imagine such a scenario coming into realization at any time soon. I sure hope that doesn't happen, because I still want to be able to shoot my Angel Machineguns!!! Anyway, I just might take your advice and shoot a non-imposing, simple e-mail over to the WDP Agg Sponsorship department and see if I get some sort of response from them.

One more thing, I think you, Captain Nitroduck, have been reading one too many magazine articles. I bet you've been getting some of your inside info from this article written by $Free.99Fraige:
http://www.angelfire.com/ns2/tak/hk.html

from this thread here:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=483059

So there's really no need to pretend, because we know your sources!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2004, 02:21 PM #44
-JP- (Banned)

-JP- is a Supporting Member
I wish I had sources
Kyle, you did Breto's title? I thought he did it himself, I laughed when I saw it
Old 05-27-2004, 02:22 PM #45
Kyle
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!

Annual Supporting Member
Kyle is an Administrator
Kyle is a Supporting Member
Kyle is a founding member
Kyle supports Bob Gurnsey
Kyle supports our troops
Kyle is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
hahah, yeah i did it at Tampa

Old 05-27-2004, 02:23 PM #46
-JP- (Banned)

Was he giving you lotsa high 5's?
Old 05-27-2004, 02:26 PM #47
Kyle
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!

Annual Supporting Member
Kyle is an Administrator
Kyle supports our troops
mike gives everyone lotsa 5's

Old 05-27-2004, 02:36 PM #48
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
AFAIK, Agg is short for Aggro, which was made popular during the 1980's by skaters..
OMG, you, Kyle "I-want-in-on-that-HKarmy-list-NOW!" Chirstensen, are sooooo fat that I've just given up. YOU WIN. I just wrote an eighteen sentence paragraph to the HK Army Generals and Commander, requesting that your big fat name be added to the impossible-to-get-on HK Army list. I pointed out that you are trying way to hard to agg-maneuver your way onto the list with these annoyingly bad statements of "AsMuchAsIFart, Agg is short for Aggro.... '80s skaters..." blah, blah and blah... So I hope HK General Anson and HK General Foot agree and do something about this in order for you to end your rebelious attitude.

BTW, CLOG was at Adrenalin paintball training facility last night, so I gave him a matching set of HK jerseys: Forest Green XL and Black XL. You and your brother Tony can fight over whichever color you want.
Old 05-27-2004, 02:43 PM #49
Kyle
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!

Annual Supporting Member
Kyle is an Administrator
Kyle supports our troops
hahah steve you rule.

Don't hate on me cuz i old enough during the 80s to remember skateboarder slang!

I am an agg defender, although I can't help but giggle when breto says it in real life.

Old 05-27-2004, 02:45 PM #50
Kyle
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!

Annual Supporting Member
Kyle is an Administrator
Kyle supports our troops
Oh I also tried to bribe breto into facilitating my HK shirtness by agreeing that upon delivery of my wares I would setup the hkarmy.com webstats so everyone can see just how many times people have oogled the HK Army Ranch pictures.

Old 05-27-2004, 02:50 PM #51
ffry

ffry is a Moderator
ffry is a Supporting Member
ffry donated to help Peyton Trent
ffry supports Bob Gurnsey
ffry supports our troops
the pbnation boothers tried to bribe me into stealing beer from the VIP area beer truck!

you naughty pbnationers
Old 05-27-2004, 02:52 PM #52
-JP- (Banned)

Steve- you meaney!
You promised me I'd get on the list after I slapped ffry in front of the PbN world
Old 05-27-2004, 02:53 PM #53
-JP- (Banned)

Quote:
Originally posted by ffry
the pbnation boothers tried to bribe me into stealing beer from the VIP area beer truck!

you naughty pbnationers
I almost made it, stupid BK lady yelled at me
Old 05-27-2004, 02:59 PM #54
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by -JP-
Steve- you meaney!
You promised me I'd get on the list after I slapped ffry in front of the PbN world
-JP-, I was -Just Playing- when I said that. But uh.... you can always tell people that you're JP Augustin from Team Infamous (previously known as Miami Effect) and I'll go back you up by confirming that it's true!
Old 05-27-2004, 03:00 PM #55
-JP- (Banned)

Ya know, I've actually gotten im's asking if I'm sir pinoy. I play around w/those kids for a while

So no dash JP dash on the hkarmy list for a while?
Old 05-27-2004, 03:24 PM #56
Capt. Nitro
Master Of Disaster

Quote:
Originally posted by ft57
What are you, Captain Nitroduck, babbling and ranting about? I have no idea how you got all that inside info, but I bet one of your source is from one of your "friends" of "somebody" from within the Dynasty Attackers organization. Dude, I cannot imagine the HKs running around shooting Dynasty Edition Shockers that have a custom HK logo/emblem in place of the Dynasty Dragon logo. That might be a way to have the HKs shoot HK Shockers built on the Dynasty Edition Shocker platform, while further promoting Dynasty Edition Shockerguns. If this happens, there would be a major conflict of interest as the HK Commander (aka. Scooter) would no longer allow the HKs to play under "The Edge" team... instead, the HKs would be given separate funding to compete under another name of their choice and shoot all the HK Shockers they want and invite as many of their Dynasty friends to guest with them as they want. Again, I cannot imagine such a scenario coming into realization at any time soon. I sure hope that doesn't happen, because I still want to be able to shoot my Angel Machineguns!!! Anyway, I just might take your advice and shoot a non-imposing, simple e-mail over to the WDP Agg Sponsorship department and see if I get some sort of response from them.

One more thing, I think you, Captain Nitroduck, have been reading one too many magazine articles. I bet you've been getting some of your inside info from this article written by $Free.99Fraige:
http://www.angelfire.com/ns2/tak/hk.html

from this thread here:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=483059

So there's really no need to pretend, because we know your sources!!!
Whoa, hmm i am not sure i know what you are talking about now :crosseyes:, forgive my ignorance. I was just saying that Smart Parts has adopted a strategy of mass sponsorships to many-many highly publized teams and several teams formerlly sponsored by WDP have fallen victem to their deception of green $$$. Ok, mabey not deception, but they got the $$$. And i actually have not read that article that you cited, until just now (which was interesting btw). I had really wanted to pick up a copy of the issue, but haven't gotten around to it and didn't know it was posted online somewhere. So those actually arn't my sources, i kinda think it was timebomb or maybey you or som1 on pbnation affliated with HK that mentioned the gun sponsorships. I was not "hiding" my sources, i just couldn't remember them :p As far as i know the statements are posted som1where on pbnation, mabey the Dynasty forumn, again i don't remember. I do have to confess Dynasty Attackers organizatrion is somewhat of a foreign term for me. I had just observed that HK seemed to be "experimenting" with the dynasty shocker. So in truth, mabey i don't know what i am talking about. but hey people say i am awsome at BS'ing

I wasn't trying to come off as a "know-it-all" or act like "i know something you don't know" My statements were based on things i have read on this forumn and observations made and the like. I have no "sources."

So i do hope you contact WDP, i would actually suggest a letter with a followup e-mail or something, i am not sure if they even will look at e-mails. I dunno, you got connections i assume.

>>> Graphic Designer and Gun for Hire <<<

Last edited by Capt. Nitro : 05-27-2004 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:44 PM #57
laysomepaint
~spooly~

laysomepaint is a founding member
i remember reading that article...
i have the mag somewhere around here...bleh

neway, HK sponsored by WDP would be very cool (or should i say agg)

New Era Paintball My Feedback 7 man ultimate air for sale
Old 05-27-2004, 03:49 PM #58
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
Capt. Nitro,
My reply to you was not serious in meaning, it was actually meant to be humorous. But I'll have to admit that not all of my jokes come across as funny, lol. My reply was pretty much in agreement with everything you said. I also appreciate your support and your valuable input. I would like to see the HKs be able to use some Angel WMDs as opposed to being locked down to a single non-Angel gun sponsor. I'll take your awesome advice and send an e-mail over to the WDP people right now!
Old 05-27-2004, 04:02 PM #59
-JP- (Banned)

Steve uses hyperbole well. He also plays with my emotions and tricks me into thinking I'll be in the army :'(
Old 05-27-2004, 05:09 PM #60
Little Ian
Dune Buggy Johnson

Little Ian is a Supporting Member
Little Ian plays in the PSP
Little Ian plays in the APPA Pro division
borrow? we traded

i have his stock barrel and a kapp barrel for my alias now
Old 05-27-2004, 05:44 PM #61
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by -JP-
Steve uses hyperbole well. He also plays with my emotions and tricks me into thinking I'll be in the army :'(
-JP- you need to "cool your jets" and "dump less water"!
Old 05-27-2004, 07:53 PM #62
Capt. Nitro
Master Of Disaster

Quote:
Originally posted by ft57
Capt. Nitro,
My reply to you was not serious in meaning, it was actually meant to be humorous. But I'll have to admit that not all of my jokes come across as funny, lol. My reply was pretty much in agreement with everything you said. I also appreciate your support and your valuable input. I would like to see the HKs be able to use some Angel WMDs as opposed to being locked down to a single non-Angel gun sponsor. I'll take your awesome advice and send an e-mail over to the WDP people right now!
Thanks man, ya i am not one to always detect when somone is joking over the internet. Loss of body language, tone of voice, and the like sometimes just kinda makes things confusing.

ft57=agg. Agg but not funny :p j/k

>>> Graphic Designer and Gun for Hire <<<
Old 05-27-2004, 10:24 PM #63
Impulse44

Annual Supporting Member
Impulse44 is a Supporting Member
Impulse44 donated to help Peyton Trent
Why is this in the WDP forum?