Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 03:31 PM #43
RONIN 23

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by FranceOnFire
wait a second, the problem here is that amp posted something that you interpretted to be a shot against pbx kids, and rooster wouldnt/couldnt make him change it? so why do you feel the need to go onto an open forum such as this, and ***** to the entire north east community? this really is an issue between you, rooster, and amp, no one else, so why do you keep trying to bring other people in? so that they can say "we hate rooster, hes a dick head" ? to me it sounds more or less like your just here to trash him. i expected better out of a buisness owner
I'll say it again in case you didn't have a chance to clearly read my previous post..........THE OFFENDING POST OCCURED IN A PUBLIC FORUM. NO WELL-MANNERED COURTESY WAS EXTENDED TO PREVENT THE BLOW-UP BY MAKING PRIVATE ACCOMODATIONS. UNFORTUNATELY, THE REBUTTAL HAS TO BE MADE IN A PUBLIC FORUM.

Even Business Owners have a limit to their patience. Two years of turning the other cheek should be more than sufficient time to prove one's patience.

Last edited by RONIN 23 : 07-30-2004 at 03:33 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2004, 03:41 PM #44
RONIN 23

Quote:
Originally posted by opIVEY87
i dont wanna get involved with this at all but, lol theres word that the first post you see from chumba isn't even chumba's editing, someone who will go without name has found his password and editted it themselves...... thats all i have to say about that lol.....
lol give peace a chanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol
So you're saying that Chumba's retraction was fraudulent?....lol

It figures.
Old 07-30-2004, 03:42 PM #45
InFaMoUs CaSpEr
Broke Krew

Chumba had a post just like that once before but was closed by hyper.. Mel check the pms again
Old 07-30-2004, 03:46 PM #46
RONIN 23

More and more, it seems like Chumba has been telling the truth all along.

Seems like a quick anlysis of Mechumba's posts can lead any one with a reasonable level of inteligence to conclude that they weren't written by the same person.

His original thread (the closed one) seems to show his lack of using capital letter and the writing style seems to be different as well.

Hmmmm......the plot seems to thicken even without me stirring the pot.

Last edited by RONIN 23 : 07-30-2004 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-30-2004, 03:54 PM #47
RONIN 23

Quote:
Originally posted by opIVEY87
lol mel i aint gettin into this lol, lets leave it at that haha i want no bad karma hereeeee in my direction
No problem dude, I understand. Just hilarious though. Thanks for the heads up and remember that....."THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS SET YOU FREE"
Old 07-30-2004, 04:10 PM #48
Kappa
The Junk Man

plays in the NXL
Kappa is an NCPA player
i highly doubt that amp made that post because rooster told him too. and i dont think that it has anything to do with shooters (just amps post that is)

just my input on this micro argument in this war
Old 07-30-2004, 04:13 PM #49
Crush S&L

PBX & MEL.......WHAT A STINKING JOKE!!!!!!

Where to begin, All of the crap that your writing Mel is totally unneccesary.......your taking out your frustrations from over the last few yrs and directing it at one person, the same person that you were begging to do business with,and prolly wish he was running your business. At least you would have a successfull tournement, how many have you scheduled and cancelled. HAHAHAHAHAHAH..........thats right about 8. You suck!!!!! I love it your hated by everyone in the tri-state are, dont have a team that does s!#t,or has ever really done s!#t. I have even spoke to people that said and i quote "IF IT WAS LEGAL I WOULD KILL HIM"....thats the funnest thing ever. You really need to not talk about anyone with shaddy operations or taking advantage of other people.

In case your wondering.............Mel "the fool" Marvelle,was involved in shaddy business practice and actually lost a lawsuit and owes some people that gave him their heart and soul a "LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY". So......let me think about this if thats not the kettle calling the kettle black I dont know what is.The best is pretending to be someone that you werent,or misleading a company to believe that you were more then what your actually were,to get your guns. But we dont need to open a whole other bag of worms. U know what you did and when you lied to those nice people from Indiana. They were just trying to make a name for themselves,and u almost coulda put them outta business.

Welfare Cheaters!.....who the hell do you think you are,any one of the 60 players could prolly match your pay with the change in the crack of their couches. The Looter simply ask a question,when were the PBX KIDZ gonna attend a national event. Its great, Your mad at the world and have been waiting over 2yrs for a S&L member to say something,good or bad. You just needed a reason to start this bulls**t. You need to stop worrieing about other peoples concerns and deal with your own!!!
The saddest thing is that you refer to your post as your home, the best part is that pbnation is prolly nicer then your home,and thats why you consider it home. If you ask me,it sounds like you need to get a life. I think you need to spend more time trying to figure out how to get a team to do good in a tournement,have teams show up for your tourney's and for gods sake get some friends!! stop wasting your life away on the computer. OH thats right no one with half a brain would talk to or hang out with you. Thats why you got the PBX KIDZ so you can minipulate them and maybe just maybe have someone to spend your days with.

In case you havent relized pbnation is an open forum, but I think you should know that you live on the nation. You shouldnt make personal attacks towards anyone,your such a loser!!! Hope that pbnation never goes down because you might have heart failure!
When you get down to brass tacks I think if you step back and look at the whole situation, I feel your jealous of Rooster and wish you could have accomplished the things he has done in the last 2yrs. But your Mel and you could never stand in the shoes of the man that brought INDOOR PAINTBALL back into Jersey!!!! No matter what you say and what you try and make people believe,everyone knows that Rooster, and all Shooters & Looters teams will go further then anything you will ever attempt to do. I feel bad for Rich B. if he only knew what he was getting into with your organization. HAHAHAHAHAH.....oh wait I dont feel bad at all!!!

To Sum it all up, You need to stop the nonsense,get a real team,and do us all a favor and take your crap to the West Coast, you disrespect the rest of the EAST COAST BALLERZ. Your giving us more reason to wanna hate you more,wait thats not possible.

Please just move away
just move away
Old 07-30-2004, 04:15 PM #50
RONIN 23

Quote:
Originally posted by Kappa
i highly doubt that amp made that post because rooster told him too. and i dont think that it has anything to do with shooters (just amps post that is)

just my input on this micro argument in this war
I never said Michael Brian Featherston told him to do it. What said was that I ask him to talk to Amp about the deletion of the post since it was an inappropriate and incendiary one.

This things has been brewing for a long time.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:21 PM #51
RONIN 23

Re: PBX & MEL.......WHAT A STINKING JOKE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Crush S&L
Where to begin, All of the crap that your writing Mel is totally unneccesary.......your taking out your frustrations from over the last few yrs and directing it at one person, the same person that you were begging to do business with,and prolly wish he was running your business. At least you would have a successfull tournement, how many have you scheduled and cancelled. HAHAHAHAHAHAH..........thats right about 8. You suck!!!!! I love it your hated by everyone in the tri-state are, dont have a team that does s!#t,or has ever really done s!#t. I have even spoke to people that said and i quote "IF IT WAS LEGAL I WOULD KILL HIM"....thats the funnest thing ever. You really need to not talk about anyone with shaddy operations or taking advantage of other people.

In case your wondering.............Mel "the fool" Marvelle,was involved in shaddy business practice and actually lost a lawsuit and owes some people that gave him their heart and soul a "LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY". So......let me think about this if thats not the kettle calling the kettle black I dont know what is.The best is pretending to be someone that you werent,or misleading a company to believe that you were more then what your actually were,to get your guns. But we dont need to open a whole other bag of worms. U know what you did and when you lied to those nice people from Indiana. They were just trying to make a name for themselves,and u almost coulda put them outta business.

Welfare Cheaters!.....who the hell do you think you are,any one of the 60 players could prolly match your pay with the change in the crack of their couches. The Looter simply ask a question,when were the PBX KIDZ gonna attend a national event. Its great, Your mad at the world and have been waiting over 2yrs for a S&L member to say something,good or bad. You just needed a reason to start this bulls**t. You need to stop worrieing about other peoples concerns and deal with your own!!!
The saddest thing is that you refer to your post as your home, the best part is that pbnation is prolly nicer then your home,and thats why you consider it home. If you ask me,it sounds like you need to get a life. I think you need to spend more time trying to figure out how to get a team to do good in a tournement,have teams show up for your tourney's and for gods sake get some friends!! stop wasting your life away on the computer. OH thats right no one with half a brain would talk to or hang out with you. Thats why you got the PBX KIDZ so you can minipulate them and maybe just maybe have someone to spend your days with.

In case you havent relized pbnation is an open forum, but I think you should know that you live on the nation. You shouldnt make personal attacks towards anyone,your such a loser!!! Hope that pbnation never goes down because you might have heart failure!
When you get down to brass tacks I think if you step back and look at the whole situation, I feel your jealous of Rooster and wish you could have accomplished the things he has done in the last 2yrs. But your Mel and you could never stand in the shoes of the man that brought INDOOR PAINTBALL back into Jersey!!!! No matter what you say and what you try and make people believe,everyone knows that Rooster, and all Shooters & Looters teams will go further then anything you will ever attempt to do. I feel bad for Rich B. if he only knew what he was getting into with your organization. HAHAHAHAHAH.....oh wait I dont feel bad at all!!!

To Sum it all up, You need to stop the nonsense,get a real team,and do us all a favor and take your crap to the West Coast, you disrespect the rest of the EAST COAST BALLERZ. Your giving us more reason to wanna hate you more,wait thats not possible.

Please just move away
just move away
Thank you for your very well-written commentary. I particularly like the part about me begging to do business with Rooster. Good luck in all your future endeavors. BTW thank you for your warm wishes........LOL.

BTW, I could have sworn it was Debra Foody's deal before she stepped away for whatever reason.

Last edited by RONIN 23 : 07-31-2004 at 12:49 AM.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:24 PM #52
FranceOnFire

Quote:
Originally posted by RONIN 23
So you're saying that Chumba's retraction was fraudulent?....lol

It figures.
or maybe the original was real and the retraction was fraudulent
Old 07-30-2004, 04:27 PM #53
RONIN 23

Quote:
Originally posted by FranceOnFire
or maybe the original was real and the retraction was fraudulent
Thank you for emphasizing the similarities of our thoughts.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:55 PM #54
kookiemonstar

Re: PBX & MEL.......WHAT A STINKING JOKE!!!!!!

All I'm going to question is peoples motivations to the sport. The last time I checked I was playing paintball to have fun. Sure, playing tournies and all that is fun, and it's a great accomplishment, but just because your team is better than someone elses doesn't mean you have a right to go around bashing people.

An eye for an eye leaves both partys blind. bury the hatchet, move on and avoid contact, stay cool.
Old 07-31-2004, 12:05 AM #55
RONIN 23

Quote:
Originally posted by kookiemonstar
All I'm going to question is peoples motivations to the sport. The last time I checked I was playing paintball to have fun. Sure, playing tournies and all that is fun, and it's a great accomplishment, but just because your team is better than someone elses doesn't mean you have a right to go around bashing people.

An eye for an eye leaves both partys blind. bury the hatchet, move on and avoid contact, stay cool.
Your statements are very sensible. Perhaps the core of the problem is that people just don't take the sport of paintball (to some its a livelihood) in a fashion conducive to good sportsmanship. (i.e. Like bashing newbs for being newbs or bashing a young team for their relative lack of tournament exposure). It boils down to the fact that the more you love the game the more intense the competition is on and off the field.

But when you really look at what this thread is all about, it's not about just the game, the teams or the players anymore. ITS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED ENOUGH BEHIND THE SCENE BS AND HAS HAD ENOUGH OF IT.....ME.

AND....... Someone who has had no qualms on preying on the unsuspecting and the well intentioned....NEED I MENTION HIS NAME AGAIN?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! End the cycle of victimization.
Old 07-31-2004, 02:16 AM #56
XcaL

DAMNIT! i wish i had more background info so i could e-own someone.... o well. oh yea... MEL who is Victor morales and what does vindicted mean?
Old 07-31-2004, 02:24 AM #57
perfection
11/28/04 PAUL I LOVE YOU

perfection is a Supporting Member
Vindicted means to clear some one name of the bad ppl said or put on him.

But i dont know what he was Vindicted of.
Isnt that Victor from Rexplex lol If it is I work with him and dont know his last name!
Old 07-31-2004, 09:15 AM #58
RONIN 23

vin·di·cate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vnd-kt)

tr.v. vin·di·cat·ed, vin·di·cat·ing, vin·di·cates

1. To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof: “Our society permits people to sue for libel so that they may vindicate their reputations” (Irving R. Kaufman).
2. To provide justification or support for: vindicate one's claim.
To justify or prove the worth of, especially in light of later developments.
3. To defend, maintain, or insist on the recognition of (one's rights, for example).
4. To exact revenge for; avenge.

I want to VINDICATE a friend whose only crime was having a trusting heart.

If I have to take the brunt of peoples' anger, SO BE IT if that's what it takes to prevent the same thing from happening again.
Old 07-31-2004, 10:25 AM #59
InFaMoUs CaSpEr
Broke Krew

Viva La Mel and Long Live Victor..............
Old 07-31-2004, 10:38 AM #60
XcaL

but i dont know who victor is... is it mechumba? ehh o well too confusing for me
Old 07-31-2004, 10:51 AM #61
RONIN 23

No he is not Mechumba.

Victor is a celebrity of sorts in the local paintball community. You'd probably recognize his face if you see him. He has a reputation for being a straight up guy who is very kind and giving. The same traits that people respect him for, SOMEONE saw as an opportunity to exploit.

For those who know Vic's circumstance, they cannot but help say that sometimes bad things happen to good people. It's time to put an end to that!

Whatever it takes. Whether I take on an entire organization all by myself or whether I have to make enemies over this, I don't care. If I have to stop doing business or stop having cooperative relationships with people who continue to support HIS organization, SO BE IT! If people think I'm being an A$$, put themselves in HIS victims' shoes. If they don't have the courage to do what is right, then it will be very apparent to the rest of the local paintball community.

Vic if you're reading this bro, this thread is dedicated to you and to all the other GOOD people in the paintball community that had to suffer at HIS hands. May better and brighter things lie in your future!

Last edited by RONIN 23 : 07-31-2004 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-31-2004, 12:23 PM #62
Riotz

Quote:
Victor is a celebrity of sorts in the local paintball community. You'd probably recognize his face if you see him. He has a reputation for being a straight up guy who is very kind and giving. The same traits that people respect him for, SOMEONE saw as an opportunity to exploit.

For those who know Vic's circumstance, they cannot but help say that sometimes bad things happen to good people. It's time to put an end to that!

Whatever it takes. Whether I take on an entire organization all by myself or whether I have to make enemies over this, I don't care. If I have to stop doing business or stop having cooperative relationships with people who continue to support HIS organization, SO BE IT! If people think I'm being an A$$, put themselves in HIS victims' shoes. If they don't have the courage to do what is right, then it will be very apparent to the rest of the local paintball community.

This makes me sick...

Mel, you are a religious man, I'm sure you heard this.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Old 07-31-2004, 12:33 PM #63
Riotz

Quote:
I want to VINDICATE a friend whose only crime was having a trusting heart.

If I have to take the brunt of peoples' anger, SO BE IT if that's what it takes to prevent the same thing from happening again.
I want to do the same... Oh wait, I have.
Closed Thread