ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-01-2013, 05:08 PM #1
marcus.nash101
!Warheads on Forheads!

marcus.nash101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
marcus.nash101 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
marcus.nash101 supports DLX Technology
Cottage Grove Paintball.

I am thinking of starting a new field here near cottage grove oregon, i just want to see what kind of feedback i get on here as to what style of play i would set up for primarily. Being a speedballer myself i would set up a full 7 man style blow up bunker field. What i need to know is will anyone want to play on the weekends. if i get good feedback and know what people want it will help alot this could all be possible within 3 months, and with some help from the community and family possibly sooner. LETS GET CREATIVE WITH THIS!!!
I have gotten quite a few P.M'S from interested people aready, and so far i have been told a woodsball course of epic proportions must be built lol.

Last edited by marcus.nash101 : 02-01-2013 at 07:44 PM.
marcus.nash101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2013, 05:13 PM #2
chrisdelay

is playing at Dead Legends
chrisdelay supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus.nash101 View Post
I am thinking of starting a new field here near cottage grove oregon, i just want to see what kind of feedback i get on here as to what style of play i would set up for primarily. Being a speedballer myself i would set up a full 7 man style blow up bunker field. What i need to know is will anyone want to play on the weekends. if i get good feedback and know what people want it will help alot this could all be possible within 3 months, and with some help from the community and family possibly sooner. LETS GET CREATIVE WITH THIS!!!
I'd love to play...prefer woodsball myself, but hey, always nice to play local!

Where about are you thinking of making it?
chrisdelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:19 PM #3
marcus.nash101
!Warheads on Forheads!

I have been looking into property around the cottage grove area, but my family lives in curtin that is were i will probably set up its up bear creek, i am gunna see if i can set up there, it would be a little secluded, but i think with time we can make it an awesome spot for families to come out and have fun. i am deployed overseas right now, a little under a month before i return.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:21 PM #4
wildcat65gt500
Hack the planet!!

has been a member for 10 years
wildcat65gt500 plays in the APPA D5 division
wildcat65gt500 supports DLX Technology
Good luck to you. Lane county is crazy with their laws. Anyone looking for paintball in Lane county got kinda screwed by the actions of a certain field a few years ago.
wildcat65gt500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:23 PM #5
naughty88

plays in the NXL
naughty88 donated to help Peyton Trent
naughty88 supports DLX Technology
naughty88 supports Shocker RSX
naughty88 supports Ninja Paintball
depending how far up Bear Creek it is. It might be in Douglas County. Curtin is Douglas County if I am not mistaken.
APX Paintballs, Shocker Paintball, UNDR Industries, Push Paintball, Nike Paintball
Exalt, Contract Killer,Pbnation
Diamond Hill Paintball Park, Powerhouse, Virtue Paintball
OLED Luxe For Sale
naughty88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:24 PM #6
chrisdelay

Nice. I lived on the other side of Bear Creek...Wards Butte...um...sometime around the period of the dinosaurs.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:25 PM #7
chrisdelay

Aye, Curtain is in Douglas County...a good like 3ish miles mebbe?
Old 02-01-2013, 05:26 PM #8
chrisdelay

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat65gt500 View Post
Anyone looking for paintball in Lane county got kinda screwed by the actions of a certain field a few years ago.
What happened? I've been outta the scene for so long, the last outdoor field I knew of was Kurt's field in Creswell...but that's been closed for an eon now.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:32 PM #9
marcus.nash101
!Warheads on Forheads!

It is indeed in douglas county, who likes lane county anyway haha.
this is going to be a project that takes a little time, but hopefully if all works well i can be set up by mid may early june.

just to let everyone know i wont be using co2 at the field, ii will be putting in a HPA fill station, if anyone wants to play with co2 it would be fine but i will not be able to refill it.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:10 PM #10
marcus.nash101
!Warheads on Forheads!

I will be making a facebook page in the next couple of weeks, showing updates about location and how the field is coming along, any local businesses or families that would like to help out and make this possible would be higly appreciated. i have already recruited some family members that are excited to help out.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:20 AM #11
falcore541

falcore541 plays in the APPA D4 division
Theres a great field in harrisburg oregon! ;-)

I know theres a group of guys in roseburg that have a airball field as well. Most of the guys i play with are from lane county and north.

I dont know if you would be able to find a high enough demand to open a field but i hope you find what your looking for!
Old 02-02-2013, 12:49 AM #12
casey standley
RUTHLESS

casey standley is a Supporting Member
hey hey, we have a cool little field in sutherland (douglas county paintball club) small airball field and a small woods field. nothing big, but we are playing on the 10th if ya wanna come have a look. we have a 3k compressor and its only 5$ all day air. his paint is fresh also, its like 35,45,55. but if you set up one there, i can and will bring some of our peeps. keep us posted

Last edited by casey standley : 02-02-2013 at 12:52 AM.
casey standley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:04 AM #13
marcus.nash101
!Warheads on Forheads!

Hey guys, i am currently searching for air ball bunker packages. trying to keep it cheap to start with, once we have them we will add on more as we need them. any suggestions?
Old 02-05-2013, 12:21 AM #14
PaintballINK

As Casey mentioned, Douglas County Paintball Club has a field in Sutherlin and several guys make the trip from cottage grove and Coos Bay to play once a month that we open. Gorilla Warfare Paintball is a group that plays woodsball in Cottage Grove regularly through the summer and many of that group come to our field once a month to play. They may consider stopping by Curtin too. There are not enough regular players down here in DC to open anymore often than that at the moment. we get 20-30 players each time we open. We use facebook to keep in touch with players and set up game days. There are a handful of players like Casey that would like to play more than once a month and the trip to Curtin would be minimal so we could come up and play your field too. Pbnation field owners page for-sale-trade often has bunkers for sale, but cheap is seldom in the mix. If you check out our douglas county paintball club page on facebook you'll see our old style sup-air field that has 18 large bunkers and it may go cheap if you are interested. We were able to buy some new bunkers and we may sell the old Diablo field to help pay for the new bunkers. Diamond Hill had mentioned selling some surplus bunkers too so maybe you can get a deal from them too. Diamond Hill helped us get some things started and I am sure they would consider helping you too. We play on the 10th of february if you are back home by then.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dougla...8212324?ref=hl
PaintballINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:51 PM #15
marcus.nash101
!Warheads on Forheads!

Well thanks for the info, i will have to look into it. and sadly i wont be home in time for the tenth, but i should be home and playing early march, and hopefully getting my youngest brothers into the sport as well.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:34 PM #16
PaintballINK

we play again on march 10th if the weather allows and you can maybe check the pics on our facebook page and see if the diablo field would work for your field. plus you can come to our place for a day too if you want. douglas country paintball club on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dougla...8212324?ref=hl
PaintballINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:20 PM #17
marcus.nash101
!Warheads on Forheads!

I will probably be home from deployment around the tenth of march, and i just got myself some new goodies to play with. i will play at your guys field for sure when i get back.
ReplyRegional Ups