Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Forum purpose, and a few helpful links

Hi guys,

It's come to my attention that there may be some confusion over this forum's purpose. The purpose here is for discussing laws, legislation, and legal issues concerning paintball.

If a law is being proposed that would affect paintball, this is the place. If you want to ask about what a certain state's laws are about transporting your gear through their state, this is the place. If you need to ask about flying with your gear, see the links post below. That sort of thing.

If you're asking about the rules of a certain league, please take it to the league section. Those topics (example - pink gun OK in NPPL?) are not about laws, they're about leagues.

AS ALWAYS, the main PBTalk forum rules still appy in here.

Thank you for your attention,

Pump Scout

ps - if anyone has other good links for commonly asked questions, let me know, I'll add them to the links post.

Last edited by Pump Scout : 03-08-2007 at 10:44 AM.
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2007, 10:41 AM #2
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Links post

TSA Guidelines for travelling with paintball gear (flying)

TSA Rules for transporting compressed gas bottles (flying with your tank)

Silencers/suppressors for paintball - legal or illegal?

Last edited by Pump Scout : 01-09-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:22 PM #3
maha45

when it comes to sound suppressors that the suppressor itself is regulated whether you put it on a BB gun or a paintball gun. If you put one on a BB gun or paintball gun and don’t pay a tax, it’s illegal unless the suppressor is permanently attached to the non-gun or cannot be used on a real gun or removal from the non-gun would render it inoperable.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:02 PM #4
david42

david42 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
david42 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
david42 supports Team VICIOUS
david42 plays in the APPA D5 division
Hey guys just had a quick question. I was wondering how exactly do you haul your gear threw airport security. Do you bring you gear as carry-on or do you just put it as luggage with the rest of your bags? Also do I have to tell them or sign anything so they are aware that there is a paintball gun in the bag. Just please let me know if they are going to give me any hassle because about a paintball gun or the airtanks. I have never done this before and I am going to Florida. Thanks

eniviousjohn: "So please, please, for the love of all things scantily clad and 40% alcohol by volume, just shoot the guns for yourselves. If you're having trouble choosing between which super expensive mega-awesome new paintball marker to choose from, are you really even having a problem to begin with?
david42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:27 PM #5
GeminiOFL

GeminiOFL is playing at Living Legends III
GeminiOFL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
GeminiOFL supports Team VICIOUS
GeminiOFL is for the Gunfight
GeminiOFL supports Bob Gurnsey
GeminiOFL supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by david42 View Post
Hey guys just had a quick question. I was wondering how exactly do you haul your gear threw airport security. Do you bring you gear as carry-on or do you just put it as luggage with the rest of your bags? Also do I have to tell them or sign anything so they are aware that there is a paintball gun in the bag. Just please let me know if they are going to give me any hassle because about a paintball gun or the airtanks. I have never done this before and I am going to Florida. Thanks
If you look two posts up, the two links for TSA regulation will tell you all you need. Basically your best bet is to check it in as luggage, and you must remove the Regulator from the tank in case security needs to check the contents of the tank.

MACDEV MILITIA
GeminiOFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:05 PM #6
k-nasty239
4 hire

could you have a paintball park for private use in your back yard?
k-nasty239 is offline   Reply With Quote