Old 02-03-2011, 12:33 PM #736
JonnyDread

Good looks man, thanks.
JonnyDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2011, 08:42 PM #737
BlackDynamite

Quick trilly question. just got a stock trilly pump, would it be a good idea to swap to a different valve??
BlackDynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:09 PM #738
Magmoormaster
aka Maggy Moo

has been a member for 10 years
Not really. Although spring tuning will make the pump stroke smoother.
Magmoormaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:32 PM #739
stalefishsk8er

stalefishsk8er supports Team VICIOUS
stalefishsk8er supports Team VICIOUS
stalefishsk8er is for the Gunfight
stalefishsk8er supports Pev's Paintball
so if i mod it to axcept an aftermarket threeway, ram, LPR, and a new threeway actuator rod i still wont be able to screw around with the timing?
Old 04-30-2011, 09:22 AM #740
Magmoormaster
aka Maggy Moo

Yeah you will. Trilogies can be timed stock, you just can't adjust the 3-way. And if you're wanting an aftermarket 3-way you get that adjustment.

However, I'm somewhat confused about how you want to get said aftermarket 3-way. You can get the TechT timing shaft, but that's not a 3-way, that's just the shaft. Only way to get a real aftermarket 3-way is to mini the gun.
Magmoormaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:54 PM #741
*Jad*

*Jad* owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
*Jad* supports DLX Technology
hello. I have a green trilogy . Which one do i have? Ive never seen one in green and i got this in a trade, lmk! thanks
Old 05-09-2011, 11:12 PM #742
Zepulkinator
Epic Purple Dude

Zepulkinator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Zepulkinator is Boss
Zepulkinator supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jad* View Post
hello. I have a green trilogy . Which one do i have? Ive never seen one in green and i got this in a trade, lmk! thanks
Trilogy Sport. They made a blue and a green.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:02 PM #743
Daarrn

so I have a Trilogy sport, and other than a CP asa that I just put on for my 72/4500 tank, it's completely stock.

I have it chrono'd right now around 270-300 FPS and the sucker has a severe (IMO) ball drop @ just over 50 ft.

I've tried shooting it with a Redz Pepperstick 2 piece on it (.687 bore) and it does the same thing as with the stock barrel.

Do I just need a smaller bore barrel? I'm looking at a J&J Kit that goes .679 -> .688

I read alot that people think this is an accurate gun, but im having a hard time believing that with is much ball drop as I get.

Thoughts? Any advice is appreciated, thanks
Daarrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:38 PM #744
hmcl281

shoot it with your barrel pointing up so you can eliminate the ball rolling down the barrel as the cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daarrn View Post
so I have a Trilogy sport, and other than a CP asa that I just put on for my 72/4500 tank, it's completely stock.

I have it chrono'd right now around 270-300 FPS and the sucker has a severe (IMO) ball drop @ just over 50 ft.

I've tried shooting it with a Redz Pepperstick 2 piece on it (.687 bore) and it does the same thing as with the stock barrel.

Do I just need a smaller bore barrel? I'm looking at a J&J Kit that goes .679 -> .688

I read alot that people think this is an accurate gun, but im having a hard time believing that with is much ball drop as I get.

Thoughts? Any advice is appreciated, thanks
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:14 PM #745
Daarrn

test fired same distance with the gun angled back so that the ball is definitely against the bolt... it may have dropped less, or it could all just be in my head.

A side by side with my friends spyder showed a slightly less prominent, but still existent, ball drop, so maybe I'm just mental.

first step: stop shooting crappy paint

guess we'll see where it goes from there.
Daarrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:09 PM #746
bgdadepb

in my opion go with the freak insert kit and deadlywind barrel.its light,quiet,and with the inserts u can get a closer bore match with ur paint.i have cp barrels,redz barrel kit, and dye ultralite barrel and backs. with the deadlywind i have no ball drops ever.
bgdadepb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:18 PM #747
randall "ace"
" the ace of spades "

ever seen one in this color ? which model - how many made ? chain store anno ?

https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=488994

" There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. ""

Ernest Hemingway
randall "ace" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:24 PM #748
teh_chris1627

can the valve be replaced on a trilogy sport? I have been reading through this thread for a while and cant find a definitive answer on this and have been told yes and no when I asked a couple of the people I know who own trilogys? if they can be replaced are there any trilogy specific valves that are good for low pressure on the sport? And I read some where that they could be replace with a 11/16 spyder valve is that possible or just junk found on the web?
teh_chris1627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:47 PM #749
Lawpass

Lawpass has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_chris1627 View Post
can the valve be replaced on a trilogy sport? I have been reading through this thread for a while and cant find a definitive answer on this and have been told yes and no when I asked a couple of the people I know who own trilogys? if they can be replaced are there any trilogy specific valves that are good for low pressure on the sport? And I read some where that they could be replace with a 11/16 spyder valve is that possible or just junk found on the web?
I believe Palmer's makes a valve specifically for the trilogy that will work for it.
LT Valve

Not sure about the spyder valve, although I would suspect that because the cup seal stem is designed for blowback that not all spyder valves would work, but thats just a guess.
Lawpass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:24 AM #750
Black Kat

Converting a SF to a Mech

Hi there, I recently picked up PB again so i've been out of the game for a few years. One of my guns that I own is the trilly comp select fire. It seems the eyes on it are now completely dead (sadly, it's been years since I've played). That seems evident because i'm chopping paint and my local pro shop told me also.

Because of my lil predicament, I want to convert my trilly SF to a mech. I found a cheap hinge trigger that will fit on it already. But before I do, i was wondering if I need to do any kind of timing adjustment or anything else to replace the trigger? I know that the trilly come pre-adjusted, but I'm not sure if converting it to a mech will screw anything up.

Lastly, plz don't tell me just turn it into a pump.... I already have one, I sometimes find myself being lazy and just want to pull the trigger and nothing else.
Black Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:13 PM #751
CrazyDriver84
I Snipe with PSP Mode

plays in the NXL
CrazyDriver84 plays in the APPA D4 division
CrazyDriver84 supports Ninja Paintball
CrazyDriver84 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by randall "ace" View Post
ever seen one in this color ? which model - how many made ? chain store anno ?

That is definitely a sport, but I've never seen one in that color.
CrazyDriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:18 PM #752
aaron1986
team pureEvil

vary helpfull thread. i just picked up a atucocker trilogy comp. the other day for 65bucks . shoots sweet . and it is nice to no that i can upgrade it with the eblade frame . latter on i all ways wonted a autococker and neaver did get one back win i was in turny play .
aaron1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:02 PM #753
jgossett

Unhappy Trilogy leak

So I bought an Autococker Trilogy because the field I'm at won't let you play in large groups unless you have a mechanical marker. When I got it in the mail today, I read the manual, cocked it, aired it up, and it was leaking.
I found what I think is called the sear pin loose in the box, put it in, cocked it, gassed it up, and it's still leaking air.
It's leaking air where the trigger rod is inserted.
If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this it would be greatly apreciated
jgossett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:31 AM #754
david0415

david0415 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Thats your 3way. You'll need to get it off and check the orings. Might be crude or bad lube in there.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:41 PM #755
jgossett

Thanks. It wasn't worth trying to fix it myself and possibly ruining something so I sent it back. Hopefully they can fix it because I really want to try something new.
jgossett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:09 PM #756
cobrabraun@verizon.n
Chicken In the Coop!

cobrabraun@verizon.n supports Pev's Paintball
cobrabraun@verizon.n has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cobrabraun@verizon.n has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Would you recommend the blue/black trilogy competion?
cobrabraun@verizon.n is offline   Reply With Quote