PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-31-2007, 09:38 PM #22
Patleeman

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkster321 View Post
yes there is draining of the fields in process, it's hard to do but i think it will be done
OH THANK GOD!

I can't wait to play now!
Patleeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2007, 09:41 PM #23
Slacker04
I wanna talk to SAMSON

Slacker04 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamImpactJosh View Post
OMGZ i can play paintball again!!1!!11. im so stoked for this, i miss everyone. I hope to get down there as soon as i can!
wow, pa bomber

UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Slacker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 10:25 PM #24
wobbles82
Investigate 311

wobbles82 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
wobbles82 owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
for Pete and everyone who turned the situation around

Some people wont recognize how much of a change this is, but to those who can first hand recount drama and all those things it is an immensely welcomed change. Hopefully this means a lot of change for the east coast paintball scene in general

If you have a used BKO or Promaster for sale, please reach out to Tom Narbutt ( Gnar-butt). PM me for details. Thank you
wobbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:38 PM #25
alltheshway

teehee
alltheshway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:43 AM #26
spydertlmod
CVA Paintball *Owner*

To the new owners of Condor.. On behalf of Liberty University, i would like to thank you and ALL of your refs for hosting a FANTASTIC Tournament this past weekend for the NEIC Championships. You guys had great facilities and even better prices!! Thanks for making our long drive to play some great teams well worth it. Hope to be playing there more often.
-Dave
Ascendancy
spydertlmod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:52 AM #27
Peter S Frentzen
Redz Infamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydertlmod View Post
To the new owners of Condor.. On behalf of Liberty University, i would like to thank you and ALL of your refs for hosting a FANTASTIC Tournament this past weekend for the NEIC Championships. You guys had great facilities and even better prices!! Thanks for making our long drive to play some great teams well worth it. Hope to be playing there more often.
-Dave
On behalf of the entire staff of Condor Paintball Park, we would like to thank all of the teams and other players that were there this past weekend. As you can well imagine, with all that had gone on throughout the week it was not an easy thing to get ready for 2 back to back tournaments, as well as being open to the general public. We are glad we could accomodate and even more thankful that your day was a great one.

Hope to see you all soon.
Papa Pete
Peter S Frentzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:54 PM #28
LittleBigs
BP

For those wondering about the drainage and the mud. I talked to one of the new managers of Cobra and one of the first things he told me is how they plan on improving the drainage system, and how the fields will be cleaned much more with a better process.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:01 PM #29
squeaky
INFAMY FOREVER

all i gotta say is..................................

I am truly happy that change has come. All good things come in good time. And I am happy for everyone who is relieved that change has come.
Because it so needed it.

enjoy guys.

peace
God our creator loves mankind very very much. He sent Jesus the Christ to die for our sins so we do not have to face an eternal future without him lost forever. Our sins remain upon us so long as we continue to reject Him. There is No True Peace without Christ, who is the Salvation of God. Try Him and see.
Christianity is not a "Religion" about Jesus Christ but a relationship with Jesus the Christ

Last edited by squeaky : 04-02-2007 at 01:12 PM.
squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:09 PM #30
Squattingdog

Squattingdog is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeaky View Post
FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!
at last.

Squattingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:56 AM #31
MATT2KOOL
word

Thanks for a great tournament on Saturday. Temple looks forward to organizing future college events at Condor Paintball Park.

Temple University Owls Paintball
MATT2KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 AM #32
leboko182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patleeman View Post
Will there be improvements to the outdoor fields? Like the removal of the mud?
I doubt there won't be any mud cuz there is no concrete underneath the turf just dirt. (Concrete under the turf would be a nice thing to have ) It would make drainage a heck of a lot better.

Last edited by leboko182 : 04-03-2007 at 10:08 AM.
leboko182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:03 AM #33
Patleeman

Well you could always put down gravel or sand or something under the turf. But i don't know much about drainage, there are probably ways to do it that are fairly inexpensive.

Hopefully thats one of the improvements planned for the future.
Patleeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:18 AM #34
DrexelSquirrel
Killadelphia

IMO, the best way to solve the mud situation and a way to keep the fields level and free of bumps would be to lay a small layer (~2-3 inches) of asphalt. Asphalt is flexible and has more "cushion" than concrete. The problem is the cost is very high. So sloping each of the fields from a centerline (start box to start box) very slightly and using a layer of fine gravel or sand I think would solve most of the problems in a cost effect manner.
DrexelSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:40 AM #35
squeaky
INFAMY FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squattingdog View Post
hahahahahahahahaha ya caught that original post eh? lol

its true though.
God our creator loves mankind very very much. He sent Jesus the Christ to die for our sins so we do not have to face an eternal future without him lost forever. Our sins remain upon us so long as we continue to reject Him. There is No True Peace without Christ, who is the Salvation of God. Try Him and see.
Christianity is not a "Religion" about Jesus Christ but a relationship with Jesus the Christ
squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:42 AM #36
Peter S Frentzen
Redz Infamy

There are many options currently being explored in order to aleviate the mud situation. Part of the overall problem, all along, has been that when the original excavation work was done, it was not done to spec. This of course was not known until the first heavy rain we had last year. It is our intent to rectify this problem to the best of our ability as quickly as possible, so as not to inconvenience the players. In the meantime, pray for bright sunny days so we do not have to address this any quicker than we are.

Look for some major practices coming shortly with Pro and Semi Pro teams from the East Coast. We will make sure that time is alotted for you and your teams to join in and see what it is like to go against the "big boys" in the NPPL.

Papa Pete
Old 04-03-2007, 02:23 PM #37
Peter S Frentzen
Redz Infamy

Clarification

It has come to my attention that there may be some rumors floating about regarding the re-organization of the former Cobra Command Paintball Park, I would like to clear these up now before it spins out of control.

Condor Paintball Park has no association with the former owner of Cobra. The entire operation is being revamped from the ground up. The management team put in place, including myself, were not associated with the former operation. With the exception of a few key employees, the staff is new also.

As a direct result of this massive undertaking, new agreements have been completed, allowing Condor Paintball Park to represent the finest vendors and products available, including KEE Action Sports, Redz International, Eclipse, Angel, JT, and Dye. There are several others we are currently finalizing things with.

It is our goal to make sure that whatever product line you prefer, we carry it, at the best possible pricing available.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to any and all teams that may have been disrupted by this change of ownership. I am sure that each of you know me and hopefully will give me the benefit of the doubt when I say that as much as I would like to continue to provide you the same support as you had received in sponsorship from Cobra, it is not possible at this juncture of the re-building process. This is not to say that this position will not change in the future, it is just not in the immediate plans.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you that has had positive things to say thus far and look forward to making sure that all of your expectations are met upon your return visits. I also know of a lot of players, that for one reason or another, stopped visiting the facility. I ask that you forget the past and come back out and see the positive changes that have taken place, and continue to take place.

This is a huge task to re-vamp , re-stock, and re-establish positive relationships with suppliers, as well as other fields. I am proud to be associated with the new management and ownership team, for the love of the sport. This is NOT my job, paintball is not even a sport that I have ever played, but it is a passion, and yes, it would have been much easier for me to say no to a volunteer job of helping to oversee the re-building process and continue with the many projects I am already involved with, but, this field was one of the first that my sons ever played at years ago, and I have a spot in my heart to do all that I can to make sure that it prospers and remains a favorite place for players from all walks of life, all skill levels, and who call other fields their "home field".

Thank you for listening, reading, etc.
Papa Pete
Old 04-03-2007, 02:37 PM #38
~Proto~
Jan 2k6'r

~Proto~ plays in the USPL
~Proto~ helped look for balloons
~Proto~ plays in the APPA D5 division
I thank you Pete but there seem to be some issues with my team and everything that is going on.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:48 PM #39
x9xROKINUSx8x
Pro Tech

x9xROKINUSx8x plays in the PSP
x9xROKINUSx8x owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
x9xROKINUSx8x plays in the APPA D4 division
x9xROKINUSx8x supports Ninja Paintball
glad to hear about the recent changes.. good luck to pete and squeaks..
Old 04-04-2007, 12:05 PM #40
Squattingdog

Squattingdog is a founding member
Pete you are truely the most supportive person I've seen for paintball, keep up the good work!

-Keep Reppin Perkasie!!
Squattingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:34 PM #41
Krim

Condor is having 7 man practice this Saturday.Post up so we can put your team on the list.

Shock
Kids
NYC rev
BGB(?)
Redz Infamy

Last edited by Krim : 04-04-2007 at 03:08 PM.
Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:50 PM #42
epicpaintballer
The Ringer

epicpaintballer plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
epicpaintballer supports Team VICIOUS
BGB...we are suppose to have off this weekend (break from ccpl and also for holidays) but i do think there will be a few guys up there, not sure on how many just yet...

cant wait to check out the new park and setups.....
http://www.lvpsouth.com/
http://pbmegastore.com/
Feed IT: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post30311847
epicpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote