Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-14-2010, 06:50 PM #127
TheGent

So I was wondering about the blue insert. Most of us are having breaking issues, but when we do the bolt upgrade all is well. So my question is, what if I want to be more air efficient and put in the red insert will I still be breaking paint?
TheGent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2010, 07:42 PM #128
Vissa

has been a member for 10 years
If your breaking paint it's not the fault of the bolt insert, something else is causing that. The blue insert is more gentle on paint, so with the red insert it won't get any better.
Vissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:43 AM #129
TheGent

Then why would the blue insert be part of the upgrade kit?
Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 AM #130
Vissa

Because the 2 inserts and spacers aren't upgrades.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:52 PM #131
TheGent

Alright guy, then why would Dye tell you to put the blue insert in when you do the upgrade. I can read the freaking manual, which is everything you are telling me. So why don't you just keep your comments to yourself unless you have something useful to say.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:07 PM #132
I_HATE_U

I_HATE_U plays in the PSP
which spring is the updated spring? i have 2 a shorter one thats kinda hard and one thats slightly longer and springier

which is the updated spring there isnt a color diffrence

Old 02-16-2010, 10:40 PM #133
D-Town83
Clubbin baby seals

neither one of those are

this is the color it should be
D-Town83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:43 PM #134
I_HATE_U

I_HATE_U plays in the PSP
ok i was told when i traded my dm9 for it that it had all the updates guess i got lied to
Old 02-16-2010, 10:49 PM #135
D-Town83
Clubbin baby seals

well i may be wrong on this one but i do believe the spring update came out later. Ppl feel free 2 correct me if im wrong on that one
D-Town83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:22 AM #136
Vissa

The spring came later, BUT! Before the updated spring was copper colored they were silver. So in the beginning some updated springs had the silver color. To see the difference Dye colored / make them out of copper.

Exact same thing on the Eye pipe, the first updated eye-pipe's didn't had the sanded end, to see the difference Dye sanded the end of the eye-pipe later on.

The correct spring is about 0.75mm thick and 2.2cm long. Good luck!
Old 02-17-2010, 10:56 AM #137
jonasman
Touch

jonasman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jonasman is Boss
jonasman supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
Alright guy, then why would Dye tell you to put the blue insert in when you do the upgrade. I can read the freaking manual, which is everything you are telling me. So why don't you just keep your comments to yourself unless you have something useful to say.
take it easy 2k10r these people are trying to help you here.....i suggest you just listen and keep the rude comments to yourself. these guys are more than helpfull, if you didnt want to hear what they had to say... why did you post in a public forum and not call dye yourself?
jonasman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:35 AM #138
Spazdoc

Spazdoc is a Supporting Member
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
Spazdoc supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vissa View Post
Because the 2 inserts and spacers aren't upgrades.
There seems to be a misunderstanding between you two. For some reason, the blue insert was included in the upgrade kit, even though it was included with the standard NT.

pics of my markers --- old feedback
I want to Buy a Westwood or P&P Supercocker LE Autococker - Contact me
Gearbag sale - tanks, masks, barrels
Spazdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:59 PM #139
TheGent

Lol.....what are you his mommy? I just get done complaining about someones comments and then you come out with this. You are hilarious. Look, I had a bad day and I reacted wrong...I apologize Vissa. You are correct, the inserts aren't part of the upgrade, but when I recieved my kit I got the blue insert with it. That's why I am so curious about all this insert stuff. Is that standard? Getting the blue insert with the upgrade kit?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 PM #140
jonasman
Touch

jonasman owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jonasman is Boss
jonasman supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
Lol.....what are you his mommy? I just get done complaining about someones comments and then you come out with this. You are hilarious. Look, I had a bad day and I reacted wrong...I apologize Vissa. You are correct, the inserts aren't part of the upgrade, but when I recieved my kit I got the blue insert with it. That's why I am so curious about all this insert stuff. Is that standard? Getting the blue insert with the upgrade kit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazdoc View Post
There seems to be a misunderstanding between you two. For some reason, the blue insert was included in the upgrade kit, even though it was included with the standard NT.
umm...
jonasman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:02 AM #141
Beherit

Hi maybe more of you don't have that problem but i have a lot of chops also. I have only spools all my life but never spool want so much lube as this bolt. I also have Luxe but i must lube it way too small instead of NT. So try where says LUBE on this pic to lube it really really well other wise you will have chops even with new updates. Because when you think lube is enough after 200-300 shots bolt stop to full cycle and chop the paint so you must lube more. I think for that as insignificant remark but i believe it will help to some of you.

Last edited by Beherit : 02-18-2010 at 05:05 AM.
Beherit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:05 AM #142
Vissa

I use serious small amounts of Dye slick lube, just enough to fill the gaps on each side of the O-ring and to wet it. Mine shoots great, couple of cases a day and it doesn't show a single problem.

So if you have to lube the bolt that much, you got other problems I think.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:24 AM #143
Beherit

No other problems .... for now
Beherit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:06 PM #144
mhookit

mhookit is a Supporting Member
mhookit donated to help Peyton Trent
just got my zombie nt today and it shot great for a hopper and then it just started sputttering and the balls would not even come out of the barrell and then i took off hopper and tried to dry fire it and it would not even shoot. i took bolt out and lubed it and put it back in and it fired 20 or so balls and then started sputtering again, anyone have any suggestions? i have not touched any settings just picked it up and shot it when it arrived.
MajorWelt Paintball(retired)
No Mercy
mhookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:09 PM #145
TROPICALPUMKIN
RAWR

TROPICALPUMKIN owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
TROPICALPUMKIN posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhookit View Post
just got my zombie nt today and it shot great for a hopper and then it just started sputttering and the balls would not even come out of the barrell and then i took off hopper and tried to dry fire it and it would not even shoot. i took bolt out and lubed it and put it back in and it fired 20 or so balls and then started sputtering again, anyone have any suggestions? i have not touched any settings just picked it up and shot it when it arrived.
replace every moving oring and chrono it
sounds like your reg pressure is too low
also try a different tank
Old 02-19-2010, 06:53 PM #146
I'mlovinit

I am shooting a guerilla 68/4500 with a myth reg. Output pressure is 600-650. My question is that my nt has a ping sound with every shot. Crono Is at 185. I don't have the Asa upgrade so I have to back the tank off so my shots don't drop off...which they were if I tried to walk the trigger. What do I need to do to correct this problem? Thanks in advance.
I'mlovinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:11 PM #147
Vissa

Get the updated ASA from dye for free....