Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-18-2013, 06:22 PM #1
joelssk

JT Excellerator 3.5 Not Recocking

For some reason my gun wont recock at all..I took everything apart. Lubed it up. Checked out everything to make sure it was in working order and it appears to be, but it just acts like it wont get gas to recock. Any suggestions on what it might be? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Edit:
All O-Rings appear to be absolutely fine.
joelssk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2013, 12:30 AM #2
Vidalecent

Vidalecent has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Start by replacing the striker o-ring. Even if o-rings look fine, they may not be. If not, your main spring may be to stiff, or your valve spring may be too worn out.
Vidalecent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:36 PM #3
joelssk

Thank you very much! My friend pointed out if you push the bolt/hammer forward you can hear gas entering the gun. He also said to clarify that he's pretty certain gas isn't getting past the valve.
joelssk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:17 PM #4
Ltr88

Ltr88 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Not sure if you've solved this problem yet but I took mine apart because it wast recocking. Like out of air but it would do the full auto thing like its out of air then it would cock. I looked and the pin holding the sear was broken so it sat crooked and the sear was worn down so there wasn't anything for the bolt to catch on so it would just keep cycling. I put some jb weld on to build up the edge and I'm gonna try that
Ltr88 is offline   Reply With Quote