Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-05-2015, 08:10 AM #1135
mrchuck234

has been a member for 10 years
Can we talk about how Portland just blew up their entire team? Lol holy ****.
mrchuck234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2015, 04:20 PM #1136
aieou
Presence of Mind

aieou is a Supporting Member
They're in rebuilding mode. The team will be centered around just Lillard vs Aldridge & Lillard. I think there was some power struggle between the two behind closed doors.

Let's talk about how the Spurs just landed the new Tim Duncan, Lamarcus Aldridge. Duncan is going to polish him for the years to come, and the Spurs are not going to move anywhere but closer to title contention. Via David Robinson and Tim Duncan.

Brilliant move again by the best team in Texas. Also not to forget that they just resigned Danny Green and Kawihi Leanord. 2 pure breds right there.
Old 07-05-2015, 06:27 PM #1137
mrchuck234

The Spurs still have a lot of question marks. They have an aging PG, among other aging players, plus Duncan is no spring chicken.

Aldridge is just a bandaid.
mrchuck234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 06:44 PM #1138
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Judging by the Wizards offseason, I think it's safe to say they are all in for Durant next offseason

Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit
slateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:44 AM #1139
Imnothungry
Im actually pretty hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by aieou View Post
They're in rebuilding mode. The team will be centered around just Lillard vs Aldridge & Lillard. I think there was some power struggle between the two behind closed doors.

Let's talk about how the Spurs just landed the new Tim Duncan, Lamarcus Aldridge. Duncan is going to polish him for the years to come, and the Spurs are not going to move anywhere but closer to title contention. Via David Robinson and Tim Duncan.

Brilliant move again by the best team in Texas. Also not to forget that they just resigned Danny Green and Kawihi Leanord. 2 pure breds right there.
years to come? yea...duncan isnt going to be playing for years to come. most think this will be his last season. they got better but they are still old as all **** in key areas so im not entirely sure how much better they got.

id give them a better shot than the warriors to make the finals. im not going to hand them the keys to the west by any means, though.

Last edited by Imnothungry : 07-06-2015 at 09:48 AM.
Imnothungry is offline   Reply With Quote