Old 02-25-2005, 02:10 PM #1
rdny
Rodney Squires

rdny is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
rdny is a Professional paintball player
rdny donated to help Peyton Trent
Question Dynasty's "Dynasty" Board settings

Many of you constantly ask how can I shoot as fast as Dynasty with my Shocker?

Well the first thing is that Team Dynasty uses the “Dynasty Shocker Board” manufactured by Tadao Technologies exclusively for Team Dynasty. To find one of these boards you can contact your local paintball dealer or try Dynasty’s online store at www.dynastypaintball.com or www.dynastydynamics.com . If you do not have one of these boards then you truly have not seen the full potential of your Shocker yet. Team Dynasty worked hand in hand with Tadao to make this board something that the number one team in the world would be proud of. If you have not got a Dynasty Board yet for your Shocker then just lay down the cash and get one.

The settings for our team guns are all slightly different but I will give you a starting point of where most of the guns are set up. First thing to do is remove the old board. Before inserting the new board, adjust your magnet so that the trigger is returning quickly. I personally adjust the magnet on all the team guns to a forward position. The magnet can actually been seen sticking out toward the trigger in the “Dynasty” trigger frame. The standard frame should have the magnet set close to flush. Now many of you out there have taken the magnet out of the grip frame or screwed it all the way in because of the standard SP board. This is to reduce the tension on the pull. With the Dynasty board the switch is flipped and the tension on the switch itself is one of the lightest on the market. This is the reason for the need of the magnet to be screwed out (almost flush on a standard frame).

Once you have set the magnet make sure that the trigger frame is clean. This is a big problem for slowing down the rate of fire. The Shocker trigger frame needs to be clean at all times for the best performance. A piece of paper towel and a Q-tip works the best. Make sure to actually remove the trigger from the frame. This will allow you to clean out the grease and other debris from the frame.

You may want to pass on cleaning your grip frame but believe me it makes a difference. Johnny, Oliver, BC and the rest definitely believe me after I proved it to them, but do what you want. That is only what I recommend. After you have cleaned the frame and put the Trigger back in the gun, insert your “Dynasty” board. Finish putting the rest of your Shocker back together. Plug the Battery in and you are ready to set the settings.

Debounce (Green) Each gun will vary slightly so a safe setting is 2-3. Some guns will run away on the 2 setting while other won’t. If you are playing with friends and they don’t care about bounce set the Debounce to 1. I do not recommend the 1 setting for tournament play. YOU WILL GET DQ’d ON THIS SETTING.

Dwell (Purple) I have found that the best setting for the Dwell is between 12-14. This seems to make the guns most consistent. Now SP has released a new solenoid manufactured by Humphreys in the last month or two. This solenoid is coming on all the new Shockers. The Humphreys solenoid requires you to run the dwell higher, somewhere between 14-16.

Loader Delay (Yellow) I really don’t touch this from the factory settings. If you are using a halo you can set this to 1.
AMB (Blue) Anti Mechanic Bounce. The newest board version has a setting of 1-5. I have been setting the team up around 3. For the old style a setting of 13-15 was our standard setting.

ABS (Red) Anti Bolt Stick I would personally buy the Dynasty board just for this option alone. Tired of the first shot drop? No more with this function. Most of the team guns have been set to between 5-6.

Fire Modes (White) This allows you to change the modes of fire between 3 selections. Mode 1 is semi with an uncapped rate of fire. This is the NPPL mode. Mode 2 is a semi with a capped rate of fire. This is the Millennium Series mode. Mode 3 is a semi to ramp mode. It is not full auto. You must maintain between 5 and 6 BPS to get what ever you have set the max rate of fire to. This is considered the PSP mode.

Rate of Fire (Teal) This setting is only used for Fire Modes 2 and 3. In mode 1 this function does nothing. For the Millennium series and the PSP series you must set your number at 5. Anything above 5 will result in a DQ or major Penalty from the leagues.

Hopefully this will help all out there using the Dynasty board. If you are using any other marker out there go to www.tadaotechnologies.com to see if they make a board for your maker. Believe me they are so far ahead of the competition.

Rodney The “Repairman” Squires
Team Dynasty.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2005, 02:17 PM #2
half

Old 02-25-2005, 02:30 PM #3
ft57

ft57 is a Supporting Member
haha wow where was this thread when i needed it two weeks ago? some smart guy who was the middleman for us and Dynasty had neglected to give us the owners manual for the Dynasty board. let's just say that not having the manual sucked. anyway, thanks for this highly informative thread. PbN Moderator rdny knows his stuff!

attn PbN Supporting Members:
check out the free raffle going on right now!

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post11012429

Old 02-25-2005, 02:36 PM #4
frenchpntbll86
ILL-INI

frenchpntbll86 is an NCPA National Champion
Is the dwell setting for a stock or HE bolt kit?
Old 02-25-2005, 03:23 PM #5
rdny
Rodney Squires

Everyone on the team uses the HE bolt. You can use this same setting for the stock bolt.

Rdny
Team Dynasty
Old 02-25-2005, 04:48 PM #6
anarchyballer
~636~*St.Louie*~636~

im still a little confused on the AMB setting could u explain that a little more....
...MASTER....................|_|..\_|\\\\......... ..
.....FLEX........................[_]........\\\\...........
anarchyballer's feedback
Old 02-25-2005, 04:57 PM #7
GatoradeA-5
UMS Guerrilla

AMB prevents "slow pull" bounce. On the new (M3 updated) board, it's only adjustable from 1-5 (I don't know what the scale was on the older code). I was actually experiencing runaway with AMB at 5 and debounce at 14, so I had to strengthen my magnet a bit (I like a loose trigger pull). After I tightened it up a bit, I run AMB at 3 and debounce at 3. The other settings are pretty much exactly what I came up with when I was messing around with it (I'm not saying I'm better than rdny, who definitely knows his stuff, I'm just offering an independent point of view)
Old 02-25-2005, 07:19 PM #8
anarchyballer
~636~*St.Louie*~636~

thank you very much
...MASTER....................|_|..\_|\\\\......... ..
.....FLEX........................[_]........\\\\...........
anarchyballer's feedback
Old 02-25-2005, 07:58 PM #9
1llusion
ShockerMachineGun

1llusion is a Supporting Member
Now we wont get all the threads asking what our settings are (hopefully).

for rodney.
Old 02-25-2005, 08:08 PM #10
pbatman123

cooler than crap i just ordered one too
Old 02-25-2005, 10:57 PM #11
OldManRiber

so should i move the magnet back away from the trigger for a lighter pull?
Old 02-26-2005, 12:18 AM #12
RenegadeLegion4
F8 and be there!-Photomob

RenegadeLegion4 is a Paintball photographer
Great post Rodney! I have used either the Musashi or Tadao in my last three matrixes and since our team has gone to shooting shockers I had to get Will's latest incarnation of the Musashi board, the Dynasty MIII! Now I have to concur with Rodney in that if you do not have this board in your shocker... you have not unleashed the true potential of the marker! The board is not hype!! It is the best legal/illegal board on the market!!! What I mean by that is that you are able to set the board to all ends of the spectrum! For tournament players, it allows you to go to the limits of the events that you play and feel assured that you will be deemed legal by the judges!! It is a sick @ss board... if you want to try it, you are at SC and you don't feel comfortable going up to a member of Dynasty or some other pro... hit me up! My name's Rob, from LegionMOB, you'll see my white Xterra parked near the Turf at least once a week (for the most part)!
Legion MOB : TIL I DIE Feedback
Old 02-26-2005, 01:41 PM #13
ShockerNewb

This is Awasome just i am retarded I did every thing you did up to the point after putting in the battire I need help so I dont get dqed toamrrow! Can some one aim me I got a dynasty board just dont know how to use it help please, also do you need a uplink cable lol.... I will just not walk tomarrow...

Tyler

Last edited by ShockerNewb : 02-26-2005 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:44 PM #14
Shocker 69

hey pbatman123 , how does your gun proform with you double regulating with that CP reg??

(sorry to be off topic0
Old 02-28-2005, 01:42 PM #15
UnknownPsycho
Clemson Paintball

Thanks for the settings. Who knew setting a stiffer trigger would make it that much easier to rip? I just set mine slightly behind flush, and I'm loving it.

I am a paintball player and this moment, right here, is my life.

Old 02-28-2005, 04:24 PM #16
NUB247

ok i am alittle confused on what type of Dynasty Board i have. You talked about firing modes and rate of fire. My board doesn't have that. It has Debounce,Dwell,Loarder Delay,AMB,ABS Dwell, and back pulse. Please tell me what i have
Old 02-28-2005, 04:30 PM #17
UnknownPsycho
Clemson Paintball

Quote:
Originally posted by NUB247
ok i am alittle confused on what type of Dynasty Board i have. You talked about firing modes and rate of fire. My board doesn't have that. It has Debounce,Dwell,Loarder Delay,AMB,ABS Dwell, and back pulse. Please tell me what i have
You have the older (pre-M3) version of the board. You can send your board to Tadao and have it re-flashed with the current programming for $20, or you can get it re-programmed for free at any event Will attends:

Will's 2005 Event Schedule:

Feb 16 PSP Pomona

Feb 26 CFOA Canton

Mar 18 NPPL Huntington Beach

Apr 20 PSP Orlando

May 13 NPPL Tampa

Jun 21 PSP Chicago

Jul 22 NPPL Denver

Aug 10 PSP Nemacolin

Sep 23 NPPL San Diego

Oct 23 PSP Orlando

Nov 04 NPPL Miami

More to follow....

I am a paintball player and this moment, right here, is my life.

Old 02-28-2005, 04:32 PM #18
NUB247

thats tight i will do that thx
Old 02-28-2005, 09:27 PM #19
rdny
Rodney Squires

Old Man Riber

If you clean the grip frame out before you put your gun back together the trigger should be pretty light compared to the stock trigger and micro switch setup. If you reduce the magnet tension then you are more likely to get the run away problem.

rdny
Old 02-28-2005, 09:54 PM #20
dshocker03

very helpful now there is pretty much no use for any more of those dynasty board setting threads
Old 03-01-2005, 01:05 PM #21
rdny
Rodney Squires

I am just trying to help the Shocker community out.

Rdny