tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

has been a member for 10 years
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzballa View Post
Ok,...I need to throw my 2 cents into this because I have read way to much negative things...to start off, as you all may know Boost has NO problems with any teams and respect everyone! We have made some good friends through the series, ie. Chaos,Sub zero, OSM, pretty much everyone...we all have to realize that this is a very competitive sport like many other sports. So, you will always have flaring tempers and that's fine but once you cool down and come back down to reality remember to keep up the respect factor. Even if it takes you to swallow your pride and congrat the opposing team. Guys in order for us to progress this sport into something big and make this series a big one we need to improve the little things. A foundation needs to be set and it starts with respecting everyone. We all know a little sh*t talking adds a little more fun to a series and that's fine but leave it at that. Don't go posting negative things bout people or there team. Also, have respect for your opposing teams and maybe they will help you out to fix your game, like hey I was gunning for you off break can you tell me if I was close, and maybe he might be like yea your a little too high. There was plenty of times throughout this series someone has asked me that and hey I will tell them what's going on. So, to conclude this long *** post...congrats to everyone and thanks for making this EPL series worth the battles!!! Ray out!

I agree. I attack people in here though because they burn the gas first. Chaos can get out of here with saying **** about subzero and all the southerners can stop. I dont care if smithvegas posts here. But all the kids that were from the south that placed like dead last need to stop saying. SOUTH FTW. End of the day. Best team in EPL all around is proboly boost.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2009, 10:08 AM #212
Bartman

Bartman is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
Bartman is playing at Living Legends X
Bartman supports Bob Gurnsey
Bartman supports Ninja Paintball
Play nice guys

I am going to try to read through everything and edit out the nasties so that you guys can get along,

Keep up the good fight and keep up having a good time in the EPL.

Bart
"Garage Mod Shop"
Closed Thread