Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-16-2012, 11:16 PM #22
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evanseven View Post
Guerrilla Air G2 regulator the easiest to maintain regulator. With its many features you can move your gauges and fill nipple any where you want so its not digging into your wrist while your going in for the kill also its short and compact,light weight,durable.
The revolving collar is brass, so there is no galling and that if you by the slight chance had an issue with the collar, it can be replaced and*you're*reg is not rendered useless g2 is the way to go
It's also made by a shady company with regs that have been known to spike and generally suck.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:54 AM #23
ninjaballerassasin
Louie M.

ninjaballerassasin plays in the PSP
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Iv never had a reg spike and I'm not calling bs I'm not smashing ninja and I they suck why does dynasty use them?
um because their sponsored by guerilla...

and they do spike
ninjaballerassasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:18 PM #24
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Guerrilla Air G2 regulator the easiest to maintain regulator. With its many features you can move your gauges and fill nipple any where you want so its not digging into your wrist while your going in for the kill also its short and compact,light weight,durable.
The revolving collar is brass, so there is no galling and that if you by the slight chance had an issue with the collar, it can be replaced and*you're*reg is not rendered useless g2 is the way to go
Quote:
Iv never had a reg spike and I'm not calling bs I'm not smashing ninja and I they suck why does dynasty use them?
Quote:
Dynasty had a choose between Ninja and guerrilla they chose ga
Considering that this is a thread that is showing us a comparison between the normal and the new Ninja regs, your first post is honestly spam. Please find threads where people are comparing Ninja and GA regs for your information to be posted.

Now, just because you haven't seen a GA reg spike means that they don't? Honestly, since they made the G2, which not only gives the ability to swivel them, they added a low side burst disk. This means, if they spike, the burst disk goes, not a spike sent up the line to your reg or whatever. Further, just for your own benefit, do tear apart your reg at least once a year, clean it, and relube it with a silicon based lube. GA recommends their Chemplex 720.

Lastly, it's where the money goes that teams go. Not saying that GA sucks, but Ninja has been proven to be the better reg over them any day of the week.

But let's not get into that here, feel free to start up a new thread, and the proof will be forthcoming.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:28 PM #25
ninjaballerassasin
Louie M.

ninjaballerassasin plays in the PSP
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ninjaballerassasin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Dynasty had a choose between Ninja and guerrilla they chose ga
How do you know they had a choice? lets say they did, guerrilla air probably had a better offer. See they can offer better money because of people like you wasting their money.

p.s.- sorry to go off topic, but this kid is pissing me off.
ninjaballerassasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:47 PM #26
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al donated to help Peyton Trent
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
f8al owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
f8al posts videos on PbNation
f8al supports our troops
Evanseven -

I am reporting you for spam. This thread has NOTHING to do with GA so posting anything in here regarding GA is spam as others have pointed out. I'm not sure if you are posting under a new account so you don't get a ban on your primary or if you are genuinely new, either way it's of no consequence to me. Take your posts and comments to a place comparing companies, not one company's products.

I highly doubt you know the ins and outs of what sponsors Dynasty chooses to have. I happen to know of a few deals that Ninja has been approached with and offered and it's not always what the team wants, it's also what the company is deciding to offer. My team has a sponsorship through Ninja and we are more than happy with what we have gotten in return despite what I know for a fact we could have gotten with another company. I could delve further into detail but I don't think it's my place to post regarding company's choices in the matter.
Email Me For All Your Paintball Needs

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
f8al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:41 PM #27
ifightrainbows

I have to agree with, now don't get me wrong I have used and I do have a Ninja Tank and they are nice but Geurrilla is Cheaper and more reliable and they actually enjoy talking to there players 1 on 1
ifightrainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:46 PM #28
DAE[DarkJoker]
Scoobies4Boobies

Annual Supporting Member
DAE[DarkJoker] owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DAE[DarkJoker] is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
DAE[DarkJoker] is Legendary
DAE[DarkJoker] supports DLX Technology
DAE[DarkJoker] supports Empire
STICKY!!!! Some good info on here. f8al
Old 03-17-2012, 02:49 PM #29
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al supports our troops
^ Nice job on the new account ifightrainbows

Have you ever ACTUALLY been to an event and talked to the Ninja guys. You're just making stuff up now, just give up and go elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAE[DarkJoker] View Post
STICKY!!!! Some good info on here. f8al
Thanks man

My posts are my thoughts and mine alone and should be interpreted as such. They do not reflect the company I work for or any companies I represent.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:04 PM #30
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
good thread. needs to be stickied for people. and hopefully this dude that keeps spamming about GA gets the ban stick and is BOS. He clearly has never used a ninja reg and has no clue what hes talking about.

Ive had nothing but great customer service from ninja
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:07 PM #31
f8al
BOOBY GT FOUNDER

f8al plays in the PSP
f8al supports our troops
I made sure not to quote any posts as that is just as bad from what I have been told before. I posted in the TTMA section to ask for help cleaning it up.

Thanks for the kind words guys, if there is anything I missed please tell me and I will do my best to get it in here.