oh and also any websites for upgrades??? uk websites or international sites
techno strykers emx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2008, 12:27 PM #86
ATLpaintball96

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno strykers emx View Post
yo also havin the same problem , what grips and bolts would be compatible (i know everyone says they are not worth upgrading but any help would be helpfull.
I'm not sure about this, gut I THINK that any standard 45 grips should work. vl sells an upgrade bolt designed for their markers, a derlin one. where you get it, I have no idea. I would just contact vl.
ATLpaintball96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:34 PM #87
pooty329

i just also got this gun and used it over the past weekend its not a bad gun the cheap carbonfiber barrel sucks that i got with it, its really loud and not so accurate. i was told that the spider grips may fit, but i haven't tried it nor will i. make sure you get a good hopper that can keep up with the ROF. I had a cheap hopper on it and it wouldn't even keep up with 3 shot burst. also had the velocity turned all the way up and wouldn't shoot more than 250
pooty329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:09 PM #88
mexball23

hey, im buying the same gun you did the stryker EMX-1000 do you think its good and what barrel worked good with it. i live in the south so i wanted to overbore if thats good.to phoZZyyy and others who want to respond.
mexball23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:57 PM #89
Team_Demolay_Rev

I bought one of these for 30 refurbished. Yea mine was refurbished so a new one might be better but I hated this gun. I used it once then sold it on Ebay. It is pretty to look at compared to most beginner guns but I would definately advise against putting any money into this gun. It is an good looking beginners gun but do not try to use it for anything more. If you want preformance get a Tippmann 98 for woods or Viewloader High Voltage for speedball they both cost the same as this gun and are 10 times better even if their not as pretty to look at. And i am pretty sure Viewloader and Stryker are actually the same people.
Team_Demolay_Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:58 PM #90
mudman2001

mudman2001 helped look for balloons
mudman2001 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I know that I am reviving an old tread here, but don't want to start a new thread over this same topic.

Was wondering how much putting an expansion chamber would help with this marker instead of having the flow-though on it. I'm plan on keeping this marker running on CO2.

Thanks
mudman2001 is offline   Reply With Quote