PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 09:44 PM #1051
johnthepbfanatic13
Molon labe

has been a member for 10 years
I might be gettin an evil pimp for 150!!!1 This dude locally bought it for dirt cheap and is fixing it up so I might buy it.

Oh and my Christmas list is-
1. wii
2. red steel
3. cash
4. CoD3
5. more cash
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2006, 09:54 PM #1052
The Executioner
Balls of Steel

The Executioner has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Okay fellas so what's the deal with tippmann. I haven't heard anything for a while, I've been working to much to keep up with recent paintball, so like it seems within like the last month or so there's all kinds of crazy stuff.

Fill me in on this stuff.
Tippmann and Airsoft??
New Anti-Chop 98's
That freak X7?

What's going on?
Old 11-13-2006, 05:43 AM #1053
..!..('_')..!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthepbfanatic13 View Post
I might be gettin an evil pimp for 150!!!1 This dude locally bought it for dirt cheap and is fixing it up so I might buy it.

1. wii
2. red steel
3. cash
4. CoD3
5. more cash
Overpaying for an Imp is always a good thing...
Old 11-13-2006, 08:00 AM #1054
Fett 26
Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Executioner View Post
Okay fellas so what's the deal with tippmann. I haven't heard anything for a while, I've been working to much to keep up with recent paintball, so like it seems within like the last month or so there's all kinds of crazy stuff.

Fill me in on this stuff.
Tippmann and Airsoft??
New Anti-Chop 98's
That freak X7?

What's going on?
Just look at some of the new stickies and old threads about the new guns and etc. You can also just check out the Tippmann website to get as much info on anything as you want.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:47 PM #1055
..!..('_')..!..

Ha. Some little ***** freshman bumped into me today. He was all like "hey man, watch it. Your all up in my grill..."

So I go, "Hey Ho! Your a Freshman, you dont get a grill homie... "

It was real funny...

Also, some kid wants to buy my Razr, for $100. Is it illegal or just immoral to call Cingular and say I lost my Phone in the lake, could they send me a new one and then sell it, sans the Sim Card?
Old 11-13-2006, 01:49 PM #1056
spinny2559
just missed 2k4

spinny2559 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthepbfanatic13 View Post

1. wii
2. red steel
3. cash
4. CoD3
5. more cash
If you want to go with an SP gun in that price range, then get an Ion.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:49 PM #1057
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Its probably not illegal, but are you sure you have a replacement clause in your contract?
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math
Old 11-13-2006, 02:19 PM #1058
..!..('_')..!..

I have free replacement for a year or so, so its under that, and if its not, I have a $50 replacement warrenty program anyway... I told him $100...
Old 11-13-2006, 02:36 PM #1059
JJW319
Welcome Back

1. Face- Good decisions on new Christmas ist.

2. Sully- Almost all of your post say that you might be getting a new gun or more paintballs stuff...How much is the Wii?

3. Dude asking ?'s- I know nothing. My only posts in Tippman are in this thread.

4. Face: Way to stick it to the Freshman...what idiots they can be...

5. Face: The whole phone thing. I MIGHT work. I don't know. Tell them that you lost it and to de-activate it. Then you get new one and sell old. But with the technology these-a-days, they'll catch you with like the usage of that phone one way or another.

Me: You are awesome. I'm thinking about getting a Lucky tamk when I get a HPA tank. I've heard there're good and they are priced good too. If not, I'll get the Max-Flo Tank/Reg combo. You by now knoe that I;ll be getting an Ion Max'd (silver.) I really can't wait untill AAPP...There's another dance Saturday...WOOT! WOOT!...Time to get my grove on with the ladies. NOT MEN! YOU GOT THAT FACE? NOT MEN! SO JUST SAY GOODBYE TO THE GAY COMMENT YOU WERE ABOUT TO POST!...Oh, And I'm gonna add a Real Speedfeed to the list....ghettos are driving me nuts...not worth it...

Last edited by JJW319 : 11-13-2006 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:00 PM #1060
..!..('_')..!..

Wait for me or you? Who should get the speedfeed? When you going AAPP again? In awhile? I might go cause I might buy that Cocker Pump kit myself, hope it comes by AAPP day, and then go. I really dont want to use my Ion there...
Old 11-13-2006, 04:33 PM #1061
Fett 26
Can't Stop, Won't Stop

If you are actually going to get a speedfeed get a splash guard at Home Depot and see if you like it before you put anymore money into it. So far I love mine
Old 11-13-2006, 04:37 PM #1062
..!..('_')..!..

HA. I got offered a 05 Prostock straight up for my Razr! How sweet is that... Now gotta see if mom will let me... I think they will, but i dont want to If I have to spend any money...
Old 11-13-2006, 04:42 PM #1063
Fett 26
Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..!..('_')..!.. View Post
HA. I got offered a 05 Prostock straight up for my Razr! How sweet is that... Now gotta see if mom will let me... I think they will, but i dont want to If I have to spend any money...
pics?
Old 11-13-2006, 04:44 PM #1064
..!..('_')..!..

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/6022171351.jpg&s=x402

I want to do it. If I dont have to pay...
Old 11-13-2006, 04:47 PM #1065
JJW319
Welcome Back

If you read my post where I included all the information aout AAPP and speedfeeds, It was directed towards me. Not you. So me.

And Fetty Fett Fett I've tried and failed on them...And I can't find them at Lowes or Home Depot...And the Real Speedfeed will prolly be the most durable and best performing...I'll have to try maybe one more time...

Saweet deal on your phone...It seems like every deal you do has to do with a Prostock, Trilly, or some WGP gun...
Old 11-13-2006, 04:49 PM #1066
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Hmm, you must love those autocockers.
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math
Old 11-13-2006, 04:54 PM #1067
Fett 26
Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJW319 View Post
And Fetty Fett Fett I've tried and failed on them...And I can't find them at Lowes or Home Depot...And the Real Speedfeed will prolly be the most durable and best performing...I'll have to try maybe one more time...
argh you didnt look hard enough. I had to use an employee and he couldn't help me. I looked in the plumbing section and look for splash guards for garabage disposals. There should be a box with one in a bag
Old 11-13-2006, 06:21 PM #1068
..!..('_')..!..

I dont love them... I hate them. I just deal with what I get. But im not gonna do it. I dont have free Phone replacement if I lose it. Its gonna be $50, so Im gonna tell the guy if he'll do $200 shipped its his... Then its a $150 profit... Yay!

I also ordered my Pump kit for my Trilly just now. Came to $42 shipped. Hope I get it by the AAPP day. Ill go then. Yay!
Old 11-13-2006, 06:32 PM #1069
afroninja

I doubt it's illegal, but if they de-activate it and the guy uses it, i'm sure they'll catch it quite quickly...i dunno, your risk...

lol at the first tourny i went to a little while ago, it was a noobish tourny, the most expensive gun there was probably $300. I saw one guy there who had a MECHANICAL SPYDER SONIX and was actually doing quite well and managing to go through 1 or 2 pods a game...
Old 11-13-2006, 06:34 PM #1070
JJW319
Welcome Back

You've really been hitting up All American lately, haven't you? After Christmas, I'll be playing there alot...I estimated that I'd get about $225 or more just in cash!! Saweet! I still don't know if I;m getting the Ion and Tank for Christmas or waht...

Anyways, AAPP day is this all you can shoot thing, right?

Have you seen the new 07 Ego...HOTTER than hell...It rips...there's video or so and a ton of pictars...look in News and Videos...

lol...we had some "free time" in Computers last week so I (of cousre) went on here and Ion nOOb goes to Compulsive's site...

"John! You gotta see this!!"

Me (knowing that I've alreadyseen whatever it is) walks over...

"It's the NEW 06 EGO!! And it'd $1800!! WOW!"

"Yea Mark...That's knda old.."

"No...this is the 06 model."

"I know. That came out this time last year. The 07 came out like yesterday or something. This week at 'Cup...And what we're loking at is actually the SL66 Ego..."

My friends are the biggest paintball nOOb's..It's SOOOO sad. My friends still think they can walk their mech-Spyders...*sigh*

And I can't tell them anything because they'll just walk away and say I'm wrong...*sigh*

So my other frieds brings his TL-R over (which he though was like the best gun..) for me to fix...

Me: "Have you ever cleaned this or taken it apart to lube it or anything...?"

Him: "Oh yea. Of cousre. I've actually even taken the barrel of every once in a while..."

His bolt was pink...BRIGHT pink... couldn't see the actually bolt...

So many more nOOBlet stories but There are actually too many to tell...

Last edited by JJW319 : 11-13-2006 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:53 PM #1071
..!..('_')..!..

Well they are pretty stupid... lol.

I have NOT been hitting up AAPP latley, I went once. I just have 3 bags left so Im going until I run out... God I hope I get my Pump kit... Its supposed to be 2-3 days, but with processing and stuff... If USPS ships on Saturday, I should get it this week... Oh. Its only the 13th... Ill def. get it before the 24th...
Closed Thread