Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-28-2011, 02:25 AM #1
slingshotted

diagram of acp 2.0

im looking for the diagram on the internals of the acp 2.0. i think im missing an oring or something behind the piercing pin. but im unsure of this. there is a gap when i put the assembly back together. no the gun didnt have one when i bought it. if i am missing one, can anyone tellme what size/type its supposed to be?
slingshotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2011, 08:39 PM #2
Winger CT
Mouthy Mimes X.O.

Not sure if you already have it, but I found a copy of the ACP 2 manual (and other Ariakon markers) online here:
http://forum.paintballlibrary.com/vi...php?f=53&t=900

It does have an exploded view, but no specs on the o-rings afaik.

I also found that I had a copy of an Ariakon tech bulletin for some reason. If yours is in this SN range, it may be related to your problem.

Hope something here helps.

Code:
Ariakon Paintball TEL: 760-268-0735 FAX: 760-268-0736 www.ARIAKON.com Date: 02-28-2005 Product: ACP Serial Numbers: 001-1000 Bulletin ID: ACP-003 TECHNICAL BULLETIN Symptoms: Users experience heavy leaking from the CO2 chamber area when installing a 12- gram cartridge. Symptoms will be confirmed by visual inspection of the puncture pin assembly. Part# 64170 (Seal) will be missing or detached from Part# 64280. Cause: This issue has been traced to a faulty adhesive dispenser in one of the production lines. #64170 “Seal” and #64280 “Inlet Valve” may not properly bond due to insufficient adhesive. This problem affects approximately 30% of the units in serial range 001-1000. This issues poses no safety concerns for consumers and is not caused by design fault. Resolution: Replace puncture pin assembly in affected units. Instruct affected consumers to contact Ariakon directly at 1-877-4-Ariakon or 760-268-0735. Consumers will be sent a replacement puncture pin at no charge. Note: Puncture pin assembly is a wearable part and will need to be replaced periodically by the consumer during the course of normal operation. More Information: Replacement of the puncture pin assembly can be accomplished by removing the CO2 Cap (Part#64180-03) and unscrewing Puncture Pin Assembly using a flathead screwdriver. Care should be taken not to damage the Inlet Valve (#64280) with the screwdriver when installing the new Puncture Pin Assembly. New Puncture Pin Assembly should only be tightened to the point of resistance. Copyright 2005 Ariakon. Ariakon, ACP, Overlord, TORO and SIM are trademarks of Ariakon.

"Actions Speak Louder than Words"

Visit us on Facebook
and Visit some of our terrific Sponsors!
Winger CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:23 AM #3
slingshotted

ok. the file that they have on there is corrupted when i dl'ed it. but i know which part they are talking about. i can kinda see which one it is. so the trick question now is, which piercing pin assembly do i use to replace it? the rap4 one or the phantom one?
slingshotted is offline   Reply With Quote