Playground Legend

Deimus85 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Deimus85 is an NCPA National Champion
Deimus85 plays in the APPA D2 division
Deimus85 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartpaintball13 View Post
DSS had one Avalanche player on their squad for SoCal and he is ranked D2 in the PSP. Andy has played with them since Chicago 06. Other than that, everyone on that team is from Omaha, Ne besides one kid from KS that event. Don't make it seem like Avalanche pros won that SoCal for DSS because it was just a group of kids from Omaha, all who make up VICIOUS now. Both teams did great in the finals but 7 man vs. X-ball is just a different style of play and you could definately see that in the final game.
I never made it seem like anything. The kids on Entourage who played with Drama were ranked in the appropriate manner to play D2 Xball, and I'm sick of sore losers who try to discredit teams who have perfectly legal rosters. I didn't try to discredit DSS one bit.

The game at RCO was between two very good D2 Xball teams, but one had to come out on top this time around. Tell your MW buddies not to get their panties in such a bunch because the home team didn't win the event.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2007, 10:29 AM #23
iheartpaintball13

iheartpaintball13 donated to help Peyton Trent
iheartpaintball13 supports Team VICIOUS
iheartpaintball13 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimus85 View Post
I never made it seem like anything. The kids on Entourage who played with Drama were ranked in the appropriate manner to play D2 Xball, and I'm sick of sore losers who try to discredit teams who have perfectly legal rosters. I didn't try to discredit DSS one bit.

The game at RCO was between two very good D2 Xball teams, but one had to come out on top this time around. Tell your MW buddies not to get their panties in such a bunch because the home team didn't win the event.
I agree with you...it's like people posting everywhere that so and so cheated and that's the only way they won. It's stupid and people just like to complain about random things. No one is complaining about VICIOUS losing so I am not sure where you are getting that from. Simmer
Old 08-08-2007, 01:19 PM #24
amerikan*rejekt

everyone is saying it was seven man..the first point was a one on one that took a lot of time..doesnt mean it was seven man..and the last point drama lost 2 off the break...of course we werent going to make stupid moves..we sat there and locked it up..so that we did not lose a point with a minute left in the match to go giving vicious a chance to win a quick final point and take the match..does not mean we played seven man just means we played the match smart..

weve proved b4 that we can play xball..
Old 08-08-2007, 06:53 PM #25
D.Hoeper
DRAMA

all but two players have played for Drama before. gg
Old 08-08-2007, 07:02 PM #26
Ban Me Again Fags

Dps Woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Captain of DPS Factory and I would like to personally call out all of the Drama Players. I honestly think with out new players Harry Johnson and Gina Ginason the team would be lost. Out snappig skills our just out of this world. We just started shooting the new eclipse shocker and our overall playing ability has sky rocketed. BRING IT ON DPS FOR LIFE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 08-08-2007, 10:13 PM #27
Str8addicted306
I Kill For Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyM726 View Post
Congrats Dynasty Entourage.. i mean Drama.
Wow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynastyDan View Post
the entourage line was unstoppable
Rondey has them guys like a machine

Quote:
Dont get me wrong that the Drama line was doing good but I thought that was gay to get the entourage people to come play for them. Good job Drama.
know your facts before making statements.. there were 4 Entourage guys, 1 who played for Drama all last season and one that played LAO with us. Like my teammate said we were not going to play this event cuz it was 2 weeks after playing Boston so it wasn't in the teams budget nor could all our guys get the time after just playing an event..... so we worked out something with Entourage. Also we didn't do to bad at Chicago with all Drama players....Also it wasn't the first time teams joined to play a psp event... i see it all the time.

Drama jerseys F/S "Team fund"
Drama AA Paintball Smart Parts CPP Chrono300 Khrome PB Gangstar Draxxus Guerrilla Air Warp'd Kustoms
Old 08-09-2007, 04:16 PM #28
Billdozer
canned awesome 4 brekfist

Billdozer supports Team VICIOUS
I am a Vicious fan. I watched them all weekend. And even though you guys beat my favorite D2 team I want to say congratulations.

Thank you for making the trip out to RCO. I'm from Omaha and it was cool to see so many players from all over the US and further out here.

Best of luck in the future.

Discount Specialty Sports :: Metro Paintball Games
Old 08-10-2007, 12:07 PM #29
mauikalohe

mauikalohe is a Supporting Member
lame that people got to doubt drama and give them crap at all. don't be jealous, they are a very HARD working team with a lot of talent. Don't expect anything less than a top contender from them for years to come.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:14 AM #30
amerikan*rejekt

thanks kolohe..

appreiate it..

hope to see u guys sooon

u guy playing KC?
Old 08-11-2007, 12:23 PM #31
mauikalohe

mauikalohe is a Supporting Member
trying to figure out KC - budget is tight so we may save for XPSLs and the last NPPL and practice our butts off so we can beat you guys in finals
Old 08-11-2007, 12:29 PM #32
Str8addicted306
I Kill For Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauikalohe View Post
trying to figure out KC - budget is tight so we may save for XPSLs and the last NPPL and practice our butts off so we can beat you guys in finals
well you guys wouldn't have to practice to hard since you always beat us anyway..... well see you guys in SD and good luck

Drama AA Paintball Smart Parts CPP Chrono300 Khrome PB Gangstar Draxxus Guerrilla Air Warp'd Kustoms
Old 08-11-2007, 01:53 PM #33
smartparts786
wilsonnnnn

smartparts786 plays in the PSP
smartparts786 plays in the MiLP
smartparts786 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Congrats Dynasty Entourage.. i mean Drama.
shut up. on their APPA roster it shows only 3 players ever playing for dynasty entourage before.

KENNESAW STATE PAINTBALL
Old 08-13-2007, 06:52 PM #34
darkkids
:drewface:

Quote:
Dont get me wrong that the Drama line was doing good but I thought that was gay to get the entourage people to come play for them. Good job Drama.
you must play for outbreak, i would not have wanted entourage to play with them eather if i were you, OUCH GUY WITH CAMO HAT!.....
Old 08-14-2007, 03:35 PM #35
ayabaloo

ayabaloo plays in the USPL
ayabaloo plays in the PSP
they had an xpsl pro
Old 08-17-2007, 06:54 PM #36
Shaw

Shaw is a founding member
I play for outbreak..and Ive got no problem saying congratulations DRAMA. We always seem to have a lil s*** talking rally on the field with each other, but congrats. You guys have been on the brink of a win for two seasons now and deserve it. And Trey, on Outbreak, quit talkin **** on the internet...
Old 08-17-2007, 07:06 PM #37
Str8addicted306
I Kill For Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw View Post
I play for outbreak..and Ive got no problem saying congratulations DRAMA. We always seem to have a lil s*** talking rally on the field with each other, but congrats. You guys have been on the brink of a win for two seasons now and deserve it. And Trey, on Outbreak, quit talkin **** on the internet...
thanx man.... no love lost.. i know how it is when a teammate words a post in a way that starts internet ****....

Good luck at world cup

Old 08-17-2007, 08:12 PM #38
Shaw

Shaw is a founding member
I appreciate it but i dont think we are going as a whole team...cup just falls on a really bad couple of days for us unfortunately. But, good luck to you guys.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:03 PM #39
chfpaintball
Owner CHF Paintball Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkids View Post
you must play for outbreak, i would not have wanted entourage to play with them eather if i were you, OUCH GUY WITH CAMO HAT!.....
Wow such a badass! Why did you feel it was necessary to overshoot me in the back when you guys had me in a 4 on 1? Lets see, maybe it has something to do with the fact that you were so frustrated with getting shot in the face by your mirror "Me" almost every single point prior to that. I know for a fact you weren't the reason Drama won, especially not against Outbreak cause you couldn't handle me.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts with your team, cause once they find someone better to take your place and that won't be to hard to do, you'll be back to overshooting noobs on saturdays at your local park.

By the way, congrats Drama, the rest of you do deserve it, you've gotten better every tournament and it has been a long time coming.

Sincerly,
"Guy With Camo Hat"
Old 08-21-2007, 12:14 AM #40
wfrballa92

I have one of dramas guns... WHEWWW ME