Snake player McFatass

aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weroliera View Post
Lol now I think you're getting sick

The gt seems delicate like a luxe and a lot of parts and a lot of orings compared to geo3 I've been doing a lot of diggin with g6r and vcom.
But I. The end I say to my self No! Stick to eclipse lol
Bronchitis is a *****

I could go through and name just as many Eclipse markers as any Bob Long markers or Mac Dev markers I've seen go (Not BL AND MacDev, but either or). I've seen an Etek 3 with a seized up reg, an Ego 8 die when someone brought it to the field because of the QEV breaking and getting lodged in the fitting, and a Geo just not cycle. I've also seen a Marq go three shots then chuff and a 2k6 Alias need to be rebuilt.
aresfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2013, 04:31 PM #44
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one

has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresfiend View Post
Bronchitis is a *****

I could go through and name just as many Eclipse markers as any Bob Long markers or Mac Dev markers I've seen go (Not BL AND MacDev, but either or). I've seen an Etek 3 with a seized up reg, an Ego 8 die when someone brought it to the field because of the QEV breaking and getting lodged in the fitting, and a Geo just not cycle. I've also seen a Marq go three shots then chuff and a 2k6 Alias need to be rebuilt.
Yeah, there literally is NO make of marker I've never seen go down. Everything can have something fail.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:31 PM #45
someasianballer
The panda with a gun

someasianballer plays in the PSP
someasianballer plays in the APPA D4 division
I agree. There will be markers of any make that go down. Thousands are out there and will eventually have to give due to many many factors

It's unavoidable
someasianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:26 PM #46
Weroliera (Banned)

Yes that is true but I myself think is a little more wise to go with a brand that has less issues as others
Say 8 of 10 g4s would leak or so
And 1 out of 10 etek4s wud leak
I would rather get an etek4
Do you see where I'm going?
Probability

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Using guns Just example not saying is true

Last edited by Weroliera : 02-16-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Weroliera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:12 PM #47
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass

Quote:
Yes that is true but I myself think is a little more wise to go with a brand that has less issues as others
Say 8 of 10 g4s would leak or so
And 1 out of 10 etek4s wud leak
I would rather get an etek4
Do you see where I'm going?
Probability

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Using guns Just example not saying is true

But I didn't suggest DP... I suggested Bob Long or MacDev, where 0 out of 10 markers would leak if they're cleaned and lubed regularly, same thing with PE. PE isn't known for their out of the box reliability over MacDev, Bob Long, Dye, or DLX. They're known for being great at handling different environments and being able to slack on maintenance a bit.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:28 PM #48
Weroliera (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresfiend View Post

But I didn't suggest DP... I suggested Bob Long or MacDev, where 0 out of 10 markers would leak if they're cleaned and lubed regularly, same thing with PE. PE isn't known for their out of the box reliability over MacDev, Bob Long, Dye, or DLX. They're known for being great at handling different environments and being able to slack on maintenance a bit.
Yu didnt read where I wrote it I'd an example. Not saying u suggested dp
Macdev had the bolt stick and the solenoid problems. A lot of ppl unhappy in their forums I saw a while back
I have seen at least 20 lures in all my playing time and I have never seen a luxe that does not have fsdo always air up and shoot a ball really quiet and then they shoot normal. Not a big deal ppl may say but it is to me

U cannot slack on maintenance on a luxe or gt like a ego11. Idk what your smoking but I want some of that ****
Old 02-16-2013, 08:33 PM #49
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass

Quote:
Macdev had the bolt stick and the solenoid problems. A lot of ppl unhappy in their forums I saw a while back
I have seen at least 20 lures in all my playing time and I have never seen a luxe that does not have fsdo always air up and shoot a ball really quiet and then they shoot normal. Not a big deal ppl may say but it is to me

U cannot slack on maintenance on a luxe or gt like a ego11. Idk what your smoking but I want some of that ****
I WORK at a field, hmkay? I get to see plenty of different guns on a regular basis. I have seen at least 50 Luxes (probably WAY more) in all of my time playing and I have never seen a Luxe that has been properly lubed deal with FSDO. I've also never seen a properly lubed MacDev marker deal with bolt stick and then when a solenoid is bad they (as in the company) actually work to correct the problem, they don't just ignore you.

I'm also wondering where you're thinking that I said you can slack on maintenance on a Luxe or GT? You CAN slack a little (Notice the word a LITTLE) with any PE marker, but you can't just not maintain them at all.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:25 PM #50
BurningPlaydoh
Blow-Dough'ed

Annual Supporting Member
BurningPlaydoh has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

Clearly you've never seen a Luxe with a sprung core then, which happens to be a large percentage of the Luxes at my field.
BurningPlaydoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:11 PM #51
Weroliera (Banned)

Well idk how they maintain their guns but that's the case of what I see