ReplyScenario Ups

Old 06-15-2008, 06:05 PM #421
cartmen
I am all that is MAN!!!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixxvalor View Post
oh my oh my,
Mr.MVP2006 you have me......I think not, I have not decided who to play for...

How Many Generals are here.....I can think of 8, off the top of my head...Bidding is open...who shall the House Play for....?????
Nixx you promised youd play with us at some point come play w/ the ugly

Steeel Reserve, We're a mouthfull!!
Sell me your broken guns!!
cartmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2008, 07:06 PM #422
nixxvalor
Angel # 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmen View Post
Nixx you promised youd play with us at some point come play w/ the ugly
does my crew look like the role play type to you????
Team Wulfenkow Legion Is proudly sponsored by: Valken: Pinokio Hoppers: Pizza Inn: Sling Paint: The Swamp Paintball Park: Tiberius Arms: Flurry: Hammerhead Barrels: Planet Eclipse: Wolfs Ridge Paintball: Wulfenkow Paintball: Nyxx Angel #13
nixxvalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:17 PM #423
Darthmag99
Albany Scenario Club

I wont be doing any more recruiting. Kissing your butt to get you to play on my side- its just not my thing

Being successful comes with a steep price. One You have to work hard and be willing to sacrifice anything at anytime. Second you have to expect someone to paint a target on your back. Someone will always have you in the cross hairs. I have made my peace with that.
Darthmag99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:42 PM #424
fishkopp
Hell Katz

fishkopp owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
fishkopp owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
I thinks that maybe Patric plays a mean William Wallace or some other type of crazed Scottsman .

Balling Since 86

TEAM RTM CONTRACT PLAYER
fishkopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 08:54 PM #425
The Glitch
Myrmidon's Web Monkey

Quote:
you'd make for some mean Indians!!

speaking of which, STEELE RESERVE, are you guys still planning on running with the Indians this year??

Proud to be apart of the Strategy Plus Family.
For top quality scenario play at a modest price, there's no better choice!

Fueled by EMPIRE Paintball
The Glitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:06 PM #426
cartmen
I am all that is MAN!!!

Quote:
never said you had to role play just come and throw paint with us

Old 06-16-2008, 09:13 AM #427
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY is playing at Living Legends VIII
BarneyNY is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nyxx, you do what you have to do. But this House Rockstar has already given word to play with the Good. As for Generals in this game there's a lot more than 8, that is if you counted Barney's Friends. (Thunderstruck and JF to name two).
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP; 2014 OXCC Redstar: Uprising - MVP.
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:35 PM #428
bigballsofpaint

bigballsofpaint plays in the PSP
bigballsofpaint owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
bigballsofpaint supports Ninja Paintball
definitly considering going to this one, ill have to talk to my buddy.
A.P.S. -- Bonzai Eclipse LED
Misc -- Spanky Fishbone cocker
Old Guns2x Eclipse angle LED, Adrenaline Angel LCD, 05 speed, Rage A1, Stormtrooper Geo, Nexus Ego, Excaliber, Shocker 4x4
bigballsofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:04 PM #429
nixxvalor
Angel # 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthmag99 View Post
I wont be doing any more recruiting. Kissing your butt to get you to play on my side- its just not my thing
Its all good...I was just playing...if you took offense...sorry! I will not post any more... This is what I get trying to have fun on these boards...rude comments
Team Wulfenkow Legion Is proudly sponsored by: Valken: Pinokio Hoppers: Pizza Inn: Sling Paint: The Swamp Paintball Park: Tiberius Arms: Flurry: Hammerhead Barrels: Planet Eclipse: Wolfs Ridge Paintball: Wulfenkow Paintball: Nyxx Angel #13
Old 06-16-2008, 04:10 PM #430
nixxvalor
Angel # 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyNY View Post
Nyxx, you do what you have to do. But this House Rockstar has already given word to play with the Good. As for Generals in this game there's a lot more than 8, that is if you counted Barney's Friends. (Thunderstruck and JF to name two).
I was asked to play good!! I did not know you confirmed for the Team. I thought you were separate in these matters.
I do not have really the time right now. I am real busy with my game in 3 weeks. I will have someone other than me come on and announce when the decision is made by House Solstice.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:19 PM #431
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY is playing at Living Legends VIII
BarneyNY is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
I was asked to play good!! I did not know you confirmed for the Team. I thought you were separate in these matters.
I do not have really the time right now. I am real busy with my game in 3 weeks. I will have someone other than me come on and announce when the decision is made by House Solstice.
No, no, I didn't announce for the team. I said "this House Rockstar (Me)" is playing for The Good. I am separate but still would always want to play with the House.
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP; 2014 OXCC Redstar: Uprising - MVP.
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 05:45 PM #432
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

tshields donated to help Peyton Trent
tshields is playing at Living Legends III
tshields supports our troops
tshields is attending Decay of Nations VI
Nixx, the Good side still wants the house to play with us.... I don't know if ever there was a game that we have played on the same side..... And tell Ferret I said hello....

I Inspire Fear and Engender Hate........
Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
tshields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:39 PM #433
sloonan

If I read the thread correctly I think Extreme Measures is in charge of the Saloon. I have a magnetic dart board that you guys can use for the game if you want. Just let me know.
sloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:27 PM #434
ION MVP 2006

Well i have received several requests to identify myself ....well for the record i am General Girardi i was the recent General at Bio Wars for the Mercenaries i am Team Leader for the Knights Scenario Paintball Team and i have been playing about ten long years and i loved everyone of them ill be playing ugly along with the Hellkatz so i hope to see all of you soon and ill definetly be seeing alot of you at ION.
ION MVP 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:32 PM #435
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ION MVP 2006 View Post
Well i have received several requests to identify myself ....well for the record i am General Girardi i was the recent General at Bio Wars for the Mercenaries i am Team Leader for the Knights Scenario Paintball Team and i have been playing about ten long years and i loved everyone of them ill be playing ugly along with the Hellkatz so i hope to see all of you soon and ill definetly be seeing alot of you at ION.
May I ask why you refer to your self as General Girardi??? Is that your actual title??? I thought people called you Joe Girardi, ROTFLMAO..... And before bio wars I never heard of you.... but I did here the story of your ION MVP,

Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
Old 06-16-2008, 08:37 PM #436
BES-Waldo

I am Waldo I play paintball and I am playing for the Good.The rest people can find out at events I attend this season.
BES-Waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:52 PM #437
sloonan

Meet Georgia.

She is one of my many fine horses that are available for rental to riders at the stable.
She has a playful temperament, is very strong and loves carrots.

sloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:42 PM #438
Darthmag99
Albany Scenario Club

Quote:
Its all good...I was just playing...if you took offense...sorry! I will not post any more... This is what I get trying to have fun on these boards...rude comments

Nixx I wasnt directing that comment at you, just in general. See I dont have as many contacts as many other people- so Its difficult to recruit.

Besides Shields is a recruiting pimp... and he has all of deltas contacts. Sheesh He tried to recruit me, before I was asked to be a general.

Ill just take the ad hocs, walk ons, and those who wish to beat shields into somthing resembling a wet prune.

Being successful comes with a steep price. One You have to work hard and be willing to sacrifice anything at anytime. Second you have to expect someone to paint a target on your back. Someone will always have you in the cross hairs. I have made my peace with that.
Darthmag99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:17 AM #439
chrispy_man

Quote:
Nixx I wasnt directing that comment at you, just in general. See I dont have as many contacts as many other people- so Its difficult to recruit.

Besides Shields is a recruiting pimp... and he has all of deltas contacts. Sheesh He tried to recruit me, before I was asked to be a general.

Ill just take the ad hocs, walk ons, and those who wish to beat shields into somthing resembling a wet prune.
Yeah, but you are BAD, what is cooler than being BAD?

Legion June 19th, 2010 - Return to Deadwood August 21-22nd 2010
chrispy_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:41 AM #440
cartmen
I am all that is MAN!!!

Well gang we (my team) got together and talked it over and we have decided to change our affiliation with this game. Since none of us are considered great actors, we have decided to play for a side that best suites our smell and our demenor...that would be bad for all you folks not paying attention.

For the record we promise not to change sides anymore. We have truly found our home on the side of the bad and hope to assist them in total domination...and oh yeah Y'all gonna geet it!

Old 06-17-2008, 07:49 AM #441
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

Quote:

LMAO, Darth, as soon as it was confirmed that I was going to general the good side I put the word out to a bunch of my buddies that I've played for this year and at EVERY game I've been to this year I've gotten someone to come aboard to the Good side.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispy_man View Post
Yeah, but you are BAD, what is cooler than being BAD?
Whats cooler then being BAD, being bad to the bone, lol....

ReplyScenario Ups