Did the they make the right call? - Page 14 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Did they make the right call?
Yes (Dynasty Supporter) 255 26.56%
Yes (Joy Supporter) 139 14.48%
No (Dynasty Supporter) 215 22.40%
No (Joy Supporter) 351 36.56%
Voters: 960. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-27-2006, 04:01 PM #274
seeds00
urkel

has been a member for 10 years
seeds00 plays in the PSP
seeds00 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldeyHawk View Post
no not at all, definately do not outplay every team!
yea they do. but thanks anyways.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2006, 04:15 PM #275
Cupcake

Cupcake is a Supporting Member
D-y-n-a-s-t

Y!!
Old 10-27-2006, 04:21 PM #276
Fargbollen
WDP certified airtech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebladesss View Post
Ohhh wait is that when Joy blew BC apart... Pretty sure that was a serious rule in the NPPL rulebook too
Oh, grow up! It can't be malicious intent to shoot at a dead player aiming his gun and shooting at YOU. And We've all seen the pics of BC afterward, he wasn't hit all that much, even after running through Sebbans line of paint going to the snake, being hit by Karl in the snake (or there was no playing on by Joy, and you can't have it both ways), and then hit by Sebban. Total shots By sebban was 5-7 shots, this while BC put 4-5 shots on him.
What's your problem? It's not that hard to grasp. Your hero kept shooting when his armband had been pulled, and he shot Sebban as much as he had a chance to, in the mask, on the shoulder and on the hopper as clearly seen in pics from just after.

How many pictures do we have to show you guys? How many statements from the people who were actually there on the sidelines? How many videos?
BC got his armband pulled, he was out. Out is out and even the refs can't put you back in the game again after the band is pulled. That is in the NPPL rules. He was out and then levelled his gun at a live player and shot him. That simply is not done, not without a fat penalty.
Instead, he got to grab and hang the flag, still with no armband on.

BTW, as stated several times already, last player (Sebban) can not be elimiated by a teammates' penalty. That is in the NPPL rules (you know, the rulebook Dan claimed to know so well). Last player on either team can ONLY be eliminated by a hit on himself or a penalty for his own actions. Period. No wait! I'll say that again. PERIOD.
This means Sebban was the last player alive on the field. This would have been the case if the refs actually followed the NPPL rulebook.

If you doubt me and think you have anything at all to say about my post, take the time to actually read the ******* rules before making a fool of yourself. Or do not comment. In fact, if you can't take the time and effort to read the NPPL rules, don't go in here posting uninformed assumptions how what's what. Just don't.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Angel One.

Last edited by Fargbollen : 10-27-2006 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:25 PM #277
ifightthefoo

Im not sure what happend in the snake when cole jumped over, but it looked like cole flinched before the joy player did. I have watched the video over and over and it looked like when they were both shooting at eachother that cole flinched, right before the joy player got shot a few times and turned his head. But was the penalty on the guy in snake or was it on the other guy that over shot. He over shot for sure though. He shot cole two or three times in the mask and then continued to light up his hopper. I think the overshooting was the right call but I dont know about what happend in the snake between cole and the joy player. I dont think anyone knows except for the players. You cant really tell from the replay. But considering the refs didnt have replay or anything they made a good call. But its tough to tell in the replays, let alone live so you cant bash the refs for the call.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:28 PM #278
Cupcake

Cupcake is a Supporting Member
guys its okay cause dynasty won and theyre much cooler, calm down!
Old 10-27-2006, 04:56 PM #279
TeamShellShock
Collect All 16!

TeamShellShock is a Supporting Member
TeamShellShock supports our troops
TeamShellShock is a Forum Captain
you guys all have to remeber one thing, the refs only get to see this from one point of view. we have had 3-4 different angles. they saw only what they could.

*Note I do not agree with the calls they made, imo they should have gone to a 1 on 1*
Old 10-27-2006, 05:03 PM #280
shocktart (Banned)

the guy in the snake was playing on fraige got him out and he played on
Old 10-27-2006, 05:24 PM #281
erayser
AlternativePB.com

erayser is a Moderator
erayser is a Supporting Member
Since this thread won't die... I have a theory of what happened. We can see the videos over and over again... which the ref (Dan Perez) can't do. Everything happened in like 10 seconds... so I tried from Dan Perez’s point of view.

I think Dan lost track of JD players.
First thing Scandal either takes out Fraige or trades out. Dan pulls Fraige's band. Runs to next section of the snake and where Scandal and BC are and yells, "You are both out" (Lucky video). He pulls BC's band, and before he could pull Scandal's arm band... Seban comes in and shoots BC.

Here is my theory…
I think Dan Perez thought Seban was the person he called out in the snake... which was actually Scandal. When he was about to pull Scandal’s arm band… Seban started shooting up BC. If he thought Sebban was the snake person, then that would be malicious intent because Dan called the snake person out. In Dan's explanation to Fraige and Magued Idris, he said he didn't know who was in the snake, and he didn't care who is in the snake. He never mentioned the other Joy player in all the videos.

Also, Dan mentioned (audio in the pbstar video)... he didn't know if the Joy player in the snake was the last person. That also tells me he does not know how many JD players were on the field. He presumed the snake person was the last person... so in the rules if the last player on a team is found to have been playing on with an obvious hit or wiping then the other team will automatically be awarded the pull and the hang. I think Seban confused Dan Perez with all the commotion in the snake. 10 seconds of non stop shooting can confuse any ref.

It is just a theory... and I am not taking sides.

Last edited by erayser : 10-27-2006 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:42 PM #282
drisk34
I Don't Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamShellShock
*Note I do not agree with the calls they made, imo they should have gone to a 1 on 1*
thats exactly what i think
Old 10-27-2006, 05:43 PM #283
Ebladesss
You's cold as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargbollen View Post
Oh, grow up! It can't be malicious intent to shoot at a dead player aiming his gun and shooting at YOU. And We've all seen the pics of BC afterward, he wasn't hit all that much, even after running through Sebbans line of paint going to the snake, being hit by Karl in the snake (or there was no playing on by Joy, and you can't have it both ways), and then hit by Sebban. Total shots By sebban was 5-7 shots, this while BC put 4-5 shots on him.
Ya pal sorry to say but I keep watching that replay over and over again and that was defiantly one of the most malicious overshooting I have ever seen... when you listen to the audio of it you hear maybe 3-4 shots coming from one of dynastys guns being from BC... you can clearly hear a stream coming from the JD player before he even got there... then probably puts 10-15 BC's way with him doing nothing... I know instinct would be for me to put my gun up too
There is no way the JD player only shot 5-7... that was maybe 10 at the minimum and the only reason why you can only see a few on BC is because he lite his hopper up in the same spot and some on his shoulder and mask

Last edited by Ebladesss : 10-27-2006 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:10 PM #284
southernkid7892

bad call they have one on one's for a reason.
that doesn't make sense you ****ing inbred, you're either smoking hot or you are not smoking hot.
that's like saying your pet is kind-of a dog.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:39 PM #285
soultakers

1 ste game Dynasty
2 th game Joy
3 th game a draw
and thats it
there for a 1 on 1 as is in the rule book
Old 10-27-2006, 07:25 PM #286
feared

I thought there was no such thing as over shooting in the NPPL. Look at the first game when Dynasty bunkered the last Joy player that was in the snake. How many times was he shot in the back of the head. Was that called for over shooting?

TEAM MAUI BUILT
Old 10-27-2006, 07:32 PM #287
MerrSonn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebladesss View Post
Ya pal sorry to say but I keep watching that replay over and over again and that was defiantly one of the most malicious overshooting I have ever seen... when you listen to the audio of it you hear maybe 3-4 shots coming from one of dynastys guns being from BC... you can clearly hear a stream coming from the JD player before he even got there... then probably puts 10-15 BC's way with him doing nothing... I know instinct would be for me to put my gun up too
There is no way the JD player only shot 5-7... that was maybe 10 at the minimum and the only reason why you can only see a few on BC is because he lite his hopper up in the same spot and some on his shoulder and mask
Malicious intent for sure. I know when I'm really trying to hurt someone I aim for their hopper...

Of all the overshooting that occurs at the pro level, this was a really bad example to whip out the "malicious intent" penalty on.

Last edited by MerrSonn : 10-27-2006 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:36 PM #288
TeamShellShock
Collect All 16!

TeamShellShock is a Supporting Member
TeamShellShock supports our troops
TeamShellShock is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerrSonn View Post
Malicious intent for sure. I know when I'm really trying to hurt someone I aim for their hopper...

Of all the overshooting that occurs at the pro level, this was a really bad example to whip out the "malicious intent" penalty on.
look at whats behind his hopper...
Old 10-27-2006, 08:09 PM #289
paintballa8224
Engineer in the Making

right about 4:00
"they have to get pentration up the center"
"penetration is definetly the best thing"

i lol'ed at that

As for a bad call or not, playing on sure. Mailicious intent... not so sure
Old 10-27-2006, 08:45 PM #290
Mr.bunkatron

I don't like Dynasty very much, I respect them and all, but I think they deserve the win.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post30307281
HUGE MISC EQUIPMENT SALE! :D
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1930997
AIRSOFT STUFF F/S/T!!
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post30307556
Old 10-27-2006, 09:42 PM #291
Kolder
The Commish

Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Scandal and Fraige trade out, scnadal plays on shoots at BC. This is clearly playing on 1 for 1 against Joy, they have no players left on the field. Dynasty Wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttbcdRi1R8Q

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 10-27-2006, 11:29 PM #292
ChuckLove

ChuckLove owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Disclaimer: This is all in my opinion (IMO) from what I see.
ok the thing is when you watch the vid, the Joy player who first shot out the 1st Dynasty player, never got his armband removed until after BC came and shot him. So he was still alive making Joy 2 vs. Dynasty 1. When the BC shoots Joy's snake player out, he is still alive but then the Joy player runs up in the confusion and shoots out BC first. End of story... Joy wins, but not really because the Ref's couldn't figure out what really happened and the NPPL is to stubborn to change their calls.

Last edited by ChuckLove : 10-27-2006 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:20 AM #293
WDPking07
<3

WDPking07 is playing at Living Legends III
WDPking07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
WDPking07 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion226 View Post
Yep. if your going to cheat, you better know the consequences!
Old 10-28-2006, 04:37 AM #294
ifightthefoo

Originally Posted by MerrSonn

Its because Cole got shot in the face 3 times so he put his hopper in front of his face!