Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 06:42 PM #1996
ncpbkid1234 (Banned)

all these people going on three month bulks... bicycle rides are about three months too
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2013, 05:17 PM #1997
enviousjohn

has been a member for 10 years
From this in October:

to this this morning:

Just wanted to say thanks lads and ladies.

(edit: yes, I have a mild burn across my lower back from an accident ~2 years ago. Looks more pronounced in the bottom picture than it usually does in person.)
Old 04-07-2013, 08:21 PM #1998
Pump Revolution

Going to start pushing legs again, basically been doing just enough to maintain their current size for the past 6+ months. Want to gt my BW up before I cut in a couple months.

Cold

Might give front squats another try, DT has inspired me

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Old 04-08-2013, 08:02 AM #1999
hsilman
Disgustipated

LEMUR HBBS/FS rotation with leg extension for the burn set after REALLY blew my quads up. Very noticeable difference.

Of course, getting sloppy with form while doing high intensity drop sets is msot likely what is causing my current knee problems, so there's that to think about lol
Old 04-08-2013, 02:02 PM #2000
Pump Revolution

I've always been leery of leg extensions, back while I was trying to get my legs to grow I would do one light set of them prior to leg press to get a better pump, for dat fascia stretching theory. Otherwise I have always stayed away from them.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Old 04-08-2013, 02:06 PM #2001
hsilman
Disgustipated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Revolution View Post
I've always been leery of leg extensions, back while I was trying to get my legs to grow I would do one light set of them prior to leg press to get a better pump, for dat fascia stretching theory. Otherwise I have always stayed away from them.
I did them 5x15-20, after my lemur squats. for the pump. Never anything heavy for sure.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:23 PM #2002
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

paintballh00dlum has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Revolution View Post
I also do that. A few lighter sets before I start my actual quad routine helps warm up the knees and helps me "feel" my quads more when I do the compound lifts. If I go straight to leg press or squat or whatever, sometimes I can feel my knees ache. Then I do it again after; lighter weight for a lot of reps to get the blood in there until they feel like they are going to pop.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:50 PM #2003
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Lifts are all going up, some stalling, but generally +2.5-5lbs improvement by the end of the week.

Bodyweight @ 188.6 post-workout. No food in stomach and fairly dehydrated. I don't think I'm gaining too much fat, been roughly 1-1.5lbs a month gain. Def. gaining some fat...but I don't think too much.

Been doing unilateral tricep/bicep movements, trying to bring up each arm independently.

Solr can verify if I even lift. I still feel like I look small, not sheriff body image issues or I am actually small still. I know I'm not TINY, but still...

Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 PM #2004
tanner202

strong lat progress

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 04-08-2013, 09:41 PM #2005
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

paintballh00dlum has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
loled at forever alone face.

Looking thick though.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:10 AM #2006
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3962970
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread