speedballer32

has been a member for 10 years
Angel Speed, NXe Pack, Pulse, i3 Mask & more!!! F/S/T

My Very Simple Rules:

-No low balls don't waste my time c'mon
-You Pay First, PAYPAL ONLY...plus 3%
-No ions/spyders/crap for trade offers
-In trades I will not ship first
-Post here then pm me pls....k that's all (fairly common rules)

First up is my 04 Black Warped Sports Edition angel speed, has a CF On/off, Halo Clamping Feedneck Blue, 14 in. .688 Dye UL barrel Blue tip & Decent 12 in. black stock barrel, Blue Angel grips & black stocks, NDZ black LPR chamber, comes with extra sensi eye, CP knob, and small parts kit...(Black neck in pic isn't for this gun so it doesn't matter)...Got well over $100 of ups invested in a gun that's already worth somewhere around $200 so I'm hoping this goes quick I need the $$$...but worthy trades where I could add could be considered just no crap pls looking for a cheap nxt or dmc/dm6 something of that sort...have a few more pics pm me for them as of now $180 OBO

Next up is my Red Dye i3 Invision mask...got it with my ego...don't really need it so I'm selling it. The lenses and straps and everything are in great condition...Great Mask...Used by my sisters bf less than 10 times...$35 OBO

K here's a Pulse Hopper...Used LESS THAN 5 TIMES NO JOKE...in excellent condition...comes with speedfeed and original lid assembly/wiring in bag and everything...Pristine condition...Batteries Included...Works 100%...$80 OBO shipped

Got a Practically Brand New NXe 4,3,2 pack here...100% on this idk if you can tell from the pictures but there are NO STAINS AT ALL this was used 5 times if that (same player that used the hopper) great condition...comes with 4 pods included as well! 1 Blue 32 degrees pod, 3 Gen X pods of blue green and grey...$35 OBO shipped! NO Paint or Dirt on it yet! Just don't need it...have a Dye already

I have 100% buyer seller feedback on ebay! My score is currently 67...! Anyone who needs proof and wants me to message them from my account feel free to ask I have no problem with that...this is my first sale on pbnation...but I just recently had two transactions before this so I'm going to try and log those two to vouch for some feedback on here as well. The deal with the mask hopper and pack is that it came with my ego that I snagged in a great deal from my sisters bf but he wanted all the gear gone and I don't need the hopper even though it's sick I want the money, pack and mask are more power to me if I can make money off them...the point is they were all used only a few times and those are my iphone pics but they are all in fantastic condition! The only thing I kept from that sale was the gun and tank... so...POST THEM PM ME...lets sell this stuff pls...

Last edited by speedballer32 : 03-27-2009 at 12:16 AM.
speedballer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2009, 11:16 PM #2
borrihong

pm'd

pm'd
Old 03-26-2009, 12:00 AM #3
animalpaintball
oh boy

SE blue profilers for the I3?
Old 03-26-2009, 12:10 AM #4
speedballer32

Red face

nope already have one...next...btw I don't want ipods or electronics just good quality pb equip
Old 03-26-2009, 10:57 PM #5
LongIon

25 shipped for the NXE dont need the pods, pm me
LongIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:52 AM #6
speedballer32

pmed...no response...still for sale
Old 03-27-2009, 04:36 AM #7
Dirkalirk
THE BUNKER

pm'd for nxe pack
Dirkalirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:44 PM #8
speedballer32

everything is SOLD except for the hopper
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.