Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-09-2015, 12:23 PM #820
keepreloading

keepreloading is playing at Living Legends VIII
keepreloading owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
keepreloading has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
keepreloading has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Buying my first electro secondhand, I was unaware that the trigger pull had been loosened quite substantially, to the point where by moving the marker too quickly, gravity could make the marker fire. While chronoing my marker next to a ten year old kid, I somehow was able to hit his chin under his mask point blank. :-/

haunts me to this day

he was the man and didn't report me
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2015, 12:52 PM #821
assaultm4

I just saw I guy with a axe with a carbon fiber dye barrel useing a 9oz CO2 TANK. Why would someone do that
assaultm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 01:40 PM #822
assaultm4

Not a axe a planet eclipse. I think a etha but didn't get a good look
Old 04-11-2015, 01:43 PM #823
DranDran

Quote:
Originally Posted by assaultm4 View Post
Not a axe a planet eclipse. I think a etha but didn't get a good look
I hope it was just a 13/3000 and not a 9oz
Old 04-11-2015, 05:34 PM #824
assaultm4

I wish it was too. But the reffs made him swap to a rental air tank.
The guy had brand new, dye carbon barrel, roter, the pe gun, and brand new jersey and pants.

Last edited by assaultm4 : 04-11-2015 at 05:34 PM.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:00 PM #825
IndyBaller77

Yesterday, I saw a person using a luxe, spire, 68-4500 ninja, and a cheap JT mask. Not a pro-flex, the rental type. The whole day he was getting mad at it fogging up, meanwhile I was laughing my head off.
So who will live it the best?
IndyBaller77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:05 AM #826
Perk10

yesterday, i saw a renter get bonus balled and he got so mad he proceed to angrily throw down his gun and slam his mask off in the middle of the field while screaming like a maniac. as a reaction to getting hit a few extra times, slamming your mask should earn you the darwin award.
Perk10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:12 PM #827
BadMofo5084

One of the best was last weekend. It was attack and defend and we started off being defenders. A guy (who I nick named the general) was in camo and carrying an A5 or something like that, was barking out orders to his friends about where the opponents were going to come from and where he was going. I pointed to my son and whisper "general". This was really funny until I realized he was heading to my usual spot. When the game started they sprinted to the bunker and I walked. He was out in a minute and I thought I was done with him. But when it came time to attack he was doing it again. Talking loud and pointing where to go. Thank god we had masks to cover our faces. It was priceless because he was wrong about everything and he sucked. We will laugh about that one for a long time.
BadMofo5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:42 PM #828
BadMofo5084

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquadgio1 View Post
It's also funny when the noobs are about to get lit up like a Christmas tree and call themselves out before they even get hit. Once they hear all the paintballs hit the bunker they prob freak out and just raise their marker in the air and walk out. As a dick, i always walk up to them and say "hey bud, why did you call yourself out, you weren't even hit yet" lol
I took took out three noobs behind one bunker just by laying into and around the bunker. When one quit they all quit.
Old 04-14-2015, 12:17 AM #829
assaultm4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMofo5084 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquadgio1 View Post
It's also funny when the noobs are about to get lit up like a Christmas tree and call themselves out before they even get hit. Once they hear all the paintballs hit the bunker they prob freak out and just raise their marker in the air and walk out. As a dick, i always walk up to them and say "hey bud, why did you call yourself out, you weren't even hit yet" lol
I took took out three noobs behind one bunker just by laying into and around the bunker. When one quit they all quit.
I did the same but the entire team went out, I only got out 3 out of the 20.

A kid with a brand new spyder fenix acs or whatever it was with a tag still on it renting everything else

Got hit in the back of the head twice from 5 feet away from little kids blind fireing
( might of got a small concussion beacause of that + another fron 3 feet away)

All of the frist timers wasteing paint in the test/ chrono range. Complaining at the beginning of the game they are out of paint
Old 04-14-2015, 11:37 PM #830
BadMofo5084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frraksurred View Post
I love the gamers! At 45 I'm still an avid gamer. Haven't played CoD in years (gave up on that regurgitated series), but have put a ton of hours into the Battlefield franchise.

This just makes me laugh harder when I hear it out on the field. Sometimes I just go with it for the sheer hilarity. "Eagle One to nest, Eagle One to NEST! Pinned down, need air support!!!"
I am 42 and agree. COD is old and Battlefield rules.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:44 PM #831
myx

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBaller77 View Post
Yesterday, I saw a person using a luxe, spire, 68-4500 ninja, and a cheap JT mask. Not a pro-flex, the rental type. The whole day he was getting mad at it fogging up, meanwhile I was laughing my head off.
I guess his buddy forgot to lend him the mask lol >.<
myx is offline   Reply With Quote