Community Focus

Old 11-20-2011, 06:20 AM #22
splatter19

splatter19 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
splatter19 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
splatter19 supports Shocker RSX
splatter19 supports Ninja Paintball
I wonder what kind of paintballs they were using I know they have ones with like pepper spray in them or something
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2011, 06:22 AM #23
splatter19

splatter19 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
splatter19 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
splatter19 supports Shocker RSX
splatter19 supports Ninja Paintball
Maybe monsterballs :p
Old 11-20-2011, 08:36 AM #24
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
I really don't understand why the hell they brought a riot team out there to pepper spray and drag off peaceful protestors. Waste of tax money. Now there are going to be more dirty hippies protesting the disruption of their last protest. Dammit
WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:50 AM #25
coolice1000

coolice1000 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
coolice1000 supports Team VICIOUS
coolice1000 is for the Gunfight
coolice1000 posts videos on PbNation
coolice1000 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by outkastmike
It's a times like this i wish the police had an Eclipse sponsorship deal.

Geo2/Ego11 on psp mode with pepperballs sounds like a good combination at times like these
Sounds like a fun protest!

Last edited by coolice1000 : 11-20-2011 at 10:50 AM.
coolice1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:51 AM #26
coolice1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkastmike View Post
It's a times like this i wish the police had an Eclipse sponsorship deal.

Geo2/Ego11 on psp mode with pepperballs sounds like a good combination at times like these
maybe some t2 snipers in the trees
Old 11-20-2011, 11:09 AM #27
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Super69ur supports Ninja Paintball
what r they protesting?

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:19 AM #28
conscript37
The first guy to get shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
I really don't understand why the hell they brought a riot team out there to pepper spray and drag off peaceful protestors. Waste of tax money. Now there are going to be more dirty hippies protesting the disruption of their last protest. Dammit
Honestly, we didn't see much of the protest. We only really saw the part near the riot officers. So, for all we know there were another hundred or two behind the camera man. Although really, they did this horribly wrong; they were outnumbered, and as we saw in the video the officers were just forced back by sheer numbers.

I suspect the driving force behind the police even showing up was the school administration and possibly the local government. Which would certainly explain why there was only a dozen officers and why their response was actually kind of harsh.
conscript37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:42 PM #29
coolice1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur
what r they protesting?
Im not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by conscript37

Honestly, we didn't see much of the protest. We only really saw the part near the riot officers. So, for all we know there were another hundred or two behind the camera man. Although really, they did this horribly wrong; they were outnumbered, and as we saw in the video the officers were just forced back by sheer numbers.

I suspect the driving force behind the police even showing up was the school administration and possibly the local government. Which would certainly explain why there was only a dozen officers and why their response was actually kind of harsh.
I think they gave them the oppertunity to move before they gased them but they were obstructing the walk way. I dont think they would of been able to gas them if they were on the grass.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:01 PM #30
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
what r they protesting?
They were "showing their support" for the occupy wallstreet protest. So really they were just protesting in honor of a much larger protest somewhere else.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:27 PM #31
SquareDorito
What would Scooby Doo?

SquareDorito plays in the PSP
SquareDorito is playing at Living Legends III
SquareDorito owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SquareDorito supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
what r they protesting?
Corporate greed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
Stupid actions create consequences.

I think that if people don't want any more "hippies" protesting, to stop putting pepper spray in their eyes.

They can get masks, and do this

Last edited by SquareDorito : 11-20-2011 at 11:34 PM.
SquareDorito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:53 AM #32
(dr)

yall are dumb. police shooting people isn't cool. it doesn't matter if they are hippies or not. next thing you know those ****ers are at your door ready to pepperspray you.
(dr) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:22 AM #33
coolice1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by (dr)
yall are dumb. police shooting people isn't cool. it doesn't matter if they are hippies or not. next thing you know those ****ers are at your door ready to pepperspray you.
I think you are totally wrong. They are trying to keep the peace and the protesters are not corporating. They didnt shoot anyone in the video. They only have it incase the protest tirns violent or agressive.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:39 AM #34
coolice1000

just saw this on the news again.. the officers are on a leave of absence because of spraying non violent protesters. they were protesting tuition. all info came from wgn news in chicago
Old 11-21-2011, 12:22 PM #35
SquareDorito
What would Scooby Doo?

SquareDorito plays in the PSP
SquareDorito is playing at Living Legends III
SquareDorito owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SquareDorito supports Team VICIOUS
Thanks for the information
Old 11-23-2011, 08:56 AM #36
E-M-P-I-R-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by (dr) View Post
Police shooting people isn't cool. it doesn't matter if they are hippies or not. next thing you know those ****ers are at your door ready to pepperspray you.
Wrong

They deserved it, just like every other other poor, dirty, lazy, liberal dumb **** in the country right now doing this crap. Seeing them get maced made my day. I have been hit with real police grade mace before and know just how bad it is, which makes me smile even more.

Occupiers can keep sharing stolen granola bars, ****ting in cupcake wrappers, and getting maced.
E-M-P-I-R-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:38 AM #37
DBShellshocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-M-P-I-R-E View Post
Wrong

They deserved it, just like every other other poor, dirty, lazy, liberal dumb **** in the country right now doing this crap. Seeing them get maced made my day. I have been hit with real police grade mace before and know just how bad it is, which makes me smile even more.

Occupiers can keep sharing stolen granola bars, ****ting in cupcake wrappers, and getting maced.
what's wrong with this country is people like you that think it's about a political party. Peoples' grandma's are out there, teachers AND cops, military vets and students all the same... People are protesting (among other things) because if you took the top 10% of earners within a large muti-national corporation, including shareholders, and divided HALF of their income evenly within their respective organizations, ALL of the top 10% would still be multimillionares and every person within the company would be able to sustain and support a single income family.

People are protesting because jobs ACTUALLY paid more 5 years ago starting wage wise than they do now. They're protesting b/c our government is making billions and billions of dollars off of our FUTURE. We keep raping college kids, giving them a home loan in debt (50-100+ thousand in student loans is very common, which equates roughly to 275-475+ a month for the NEXT 30 YEARS TO PAY OFF). Also, did you know that government "student loans" are the only loans in existence that YOU LEGALLY CANNOT DEFAULT FROM. They're essentially forcing you into slavery to pay off their debt just to get an average paying job, and probably won't be able to support a family alone with.

They're protesting b/c parents are afraid there won't be a future for their kids. They're protesting b/c military vets are neglected when they're the ones (just like the common working man) that sacrifice the most for the "big guy." They're protesting because we're all starting to get tired of politicians saying one thing and doing another. They're protesting because politicians cut our benefits like medicare and education spending etc but they don't cut any of their own. They're protesting b/c there should be no such thing as a career politician. They're protesting b/c the opinion of a company shouldn't be the one of the biggest shareholder. They're protesting because people just want to be able to live a decent life, provide for their family, and make sure their children will be able to do the same.

I can assure you none of these issues will be solved by fighting over which political puppet figure is better, especially when their pockets are being lined legally left and right, and when they're allowed to legally invest in companies that they receive lobbyists from. In case you didn't understand that right, CURRENTLY POLITICIANS CAN FAVORABLY ENACT LAWS ETC. HELPING BUSINESSES THAT LOBBY/DONATE TO POLITICIANS WHILE ALLOWING THEM TO INVEST IN THAT COMPANY AS WELL. ------- THIS IS INSIDER TRADING/BRIBERY/ETC. Any normal person would be sitting in CLUB FED if they did this. FACT.

People are protesting because who honestly needs to be worth more than a billion dollars? Or even 500 million for that matter? At some point, people have to draw the line and say enough is enough, or eventually the whole world is gonna make 3.50 an hour, 12 hours a day, no benefits, etc etc etc.....

/rant

Go ahead and say what you want and I'm sure I'll get flamed for posting this, but honestly what justifies someone making 50,000,000 (or more) a year in a co. and someone making 40,000? Especially when typically the highest earners in a corporation are shareholders, people that aren't really even emotionally invested in the workings of a business typically and don't do anything other than collect a dividend.

Last edited by DBShellshocked : 11-23-2011 at 09:45 AM.
DBShellshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:14 AM #38
BBHustla
Everyday I'm Hustlin'

BBHustla plays in the APPA D4 division
BBHustla supports Empire
PepperBalls --> http://gizmodo.com/5861833/forget-pe...ts-even-easier
BBHustla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:51 AM #39
E-M-P-I-R-E

I disagree with that post as a whole but there are a few good points, but I really don't want to write out a few pages about why.

But the fact of the matter is:

95% of these protesters who are trashing public property, inconveniencing hard working people, and costing the tax payers AND small business owners money are not the people you mention. They are not the 40k a year single parent barely making ends meet, living in the shadow of some billion dollar CEO. They are activist ****heads with an annual income of $500 who just think it is cool to "be a part of something" or worthless individuals living off of the system.
E-M-P-I-R-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:38 AM #40
coolice1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBShellshocked View Post
what's wrong with this country is people like you that think it's about a political party. Peoples' grandma's are out there, teachers AND cops, military vets and students all the same... People are protesting (among other things) because if you took the top 10% of earners within a large muti-national corporation, including shareholders, and divided HALF of their income evenly within their respective organizations, ALL of the top 10% would still be multimillionares and every person within the company would be able to sustain and support a single income family.

People are protesting because who honestly needs to be worth more than a billion dollars? Or even 500 million for that matter? At some point, people have to draw the line and say enough is enough, or eventually the whole world is gonna make 3.50 an hour, 12 hours a day, no benefits, etc etc etc.....

/rant
Shell Shocked is pretty much on target, except the OWS movement is targeting the wrong people. It absolutely is a political thing, not a political party thing it's a politician thing. Most politicians are millionaires or very very close to being one. They earn their million/billions off the backs of the working people. Honest and service oriented politicians are needed since it are those in political office that control Wallstreet and the banking/financial institutions. Corporate America is controlled by laws and government regulation. Right now, career politicians benefit and are corrupted by lobbyist and personal greed. Power and greed feed corrupt politicians and it is a circle that needs to be broken. Protest is not the way to do it, protest and protesters are looked at and treated like jokes, and they end up getting gassed by cops who have a job to do. The protesters need to formulate and organize a plan to expose the politicians. Undercover video, face to face confrontations about the politicians actions that are recorded and posted. They need to PERSONALLY embarrass the politicians and their families. Expose their deeds and force them to explain it. Flyer the neighborhood they live in and show all their neighbors what you (protesters) have uncovered. Don't use residential mailboxes, that's a Federal offense, but post fliers, hand them out put them on railings etc. It's that same in every city or town across this country. Expose the politicians and the big corporate moguls the same way. Vote all incumbents out at the end of their term, a big embarrassing movement could successfully do this. It's the only way to get the change we need. And don't blame the cops, they are just doing their thing, even though a lot of them agree with the message of the protesters, they gotta feed their families too.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:24 PM #41
TheHef

TheHef owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Nothing worse than a bunch of spoiled kids whose parents send them to school protesting when they haven't worked a day in the real world. I had to work to put myself through college, didn't have time to protest for the he'll of it.

I say roll out the tear gas.
TheHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:40 PM #42
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHef View Post
Nothing worse than a bunch of spoiled kids whose parents send them to school protesting when they haven't worked a day in the real world. I had to work to put myself through college, didn't have time to protest for the he'll of it.

I say roll out the tear gas.
Eh, you might be thinking of the UC Berkeley kids or something. Most UC Davis kids are on grants/scholarships/financial aid. They're all pretty much dirty hippies from super liberal families, I doubt many of them have much money. My guess, it's a lot of teacher's kids.