Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-03-2008, 10:37 PM #1
digital sol

has been a member for 10 years
digital sol supports DLX Technology
FS: Vlocity Chips, Dynasty, XSV, Standard Etc'

Alright so ive got too many vlocity chips laying around not being used therefore im clearing them out.

1) Brand new still in package Dynasty chip, does not come with dynasty paddle, this is Chip/Manual only. And yes this chip will still work great with the stock impeller etc. $20 shipped

2) XSV chip- used for 10-15 cases, works great $15 shipped

3) Standard chip, believe has 7 modes, perfect working condition, came with replacement board. $10 shipped

4) Standard chip, believe has 7 modes, perfect working condition, used for around 10 cases, hasnt been used in a very long time, just gathering dust in my chip box. $10 shipped

Im paypal business verified 70+ member, ebay 160+ and have a good bit of feedback on here as well.
digital sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2008, 10:39 PM #2
Wf_tippmann_
HOLY **** EVERYBODY RUN!!

ill take the xsv chip. pm me your paypal

Fargo United
Wf_tippmann_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:57 AM #3
digital sol

pm sent and bump
Old 01-04-2008, 09:19 AM #4
emeryfan07212

PM'd
emeryfan07212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:02 PM #5
pinball-1

interested in dynasty or XSV chip, pm me if you still have them.
Thanks,
Dustin
Old 01-05-2008, 01:49 PM #6
digital sol

I still have every chip availible. My prices are FIRM, i priced these to sell, im not flexing on pricing. Pricing above is set pricing, please dont pm me unless your buying something at the price mentioned above. I ship same day i recieve payment.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:53 PM #7
tstripe

tstripe owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Do you have any Dynasty ninja paddle's for sale (with the spring)
tstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.