andyourmomtoo
Explicit

has been a member for 10 years
andyourmomtoo is a Professional paintball player
andyourmomtoo plays in the USPL
andyourmomtoo plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serj View Post
first time ive been to this forum is today, but i now have a favorite team. (its explicit incase you couldnt tell)

but the fact other pros dont care about fans or that stuff doesnt mean theyre jerks, it just means they do their job and only that. the fact explicit goes beyond that and does care is awesome to me
Thanks Serj! its good to have you as a fan, welcome to the extended Explicit Family.
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2009, 01:11 PM #44
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Explicit#23 is a Professional paintball player
Explicit#23 plays in the USPL
Explicit#23 supports Pev's Paintball
Explicit#23 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorisaki View Post
I just came across this but figured I'd like to throw my two cents in.

I originally started playing paintball as way to vent and get away from the normal life problems. It was a way for my friends and I to get some exercise and inflict some pain upon each other.

I then started selling Furious barrels and had big dreams of helping grow the brand and the Furious name. The owner of Furious suggested we send some barrels to SF Explicit for testing for a possible sponsorship. Deep in my mind I knew we had a product that was a cut above the rest but never thought a pro team would give us a chance.

Boy was I wrong! Rob took us under his wing with immediate press releases and really showed us some love. We're a small company with little wiggle room for profits and he understands that. We are hear to grow the brand but also the wonderful sport we all love.

SF Explicit team is always on the nation showing that pro teams are regular joe's but with a gift that most of the community could only dream of having. You show the nation how to function as a business, an organization, friends and role models. Keep up the charity work and bringing a positive light onto the sport.

Thanks everyone for all that you do. We are truly honored and blessed to be connected to you.
Jimi, glad to have you as a friend, a fan and as a Sponsor. For those that don't know yet,,,,,Furious Lotus barrels are amazing!!
San Francisco EXPLICITRob Montiero#23
*MACDEV*HK ARMY*VIRTUE PAINTBALL*PB FASHION*SOCIAL PAINTBALL*PaintballPhotography.com*PbNation*JSG*TH IRTY FIRST OUTFITTERS PAINTBALL*

Explicit#23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:12 PM #45
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLegend View Post
Very Very Cool That's what it's all about. Haters will never get it. Looking forward to hanging this weekend!

Dennis
For those that may not know Dennis, he is an Ambassador to the Spot of Paintball and also a good friend!!
*MACDEV*HK ARMY*VIRTUE PAINTBALL*PB FASHION*SOCIAL PAINTBALL*PaintballPhotography.com*PbNation*JSG*TH IRTY FIRST OUTFITTERS PAINTBALL*

Old 07-29-2009, 01:13 PM #46
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serj View Post
first time ive been to this forum is today, but i now have a favorite team. (its explicit incase you couldnt tell)

but the fact other pros dont care about fans or that stuff doesnt mean theyre jerks, it just means they do their job and only that. the fact explicit goes beyond that and does care is awesome to me
Serj, we appreciate the support & love man. All of you are awesome fans!!

Old 07-29-2009, 02:24 PM #47
mr2tenths

Because at dinner whether its win lose or draw they always keep there heads held high knowing there willbe another day to fight for victory.
mr2tenths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:48 PM #48
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2tenths View Post
Because at dinner whether its win lose or draw they always keep there heads held high knowing there willbe another day to fight for victory.
Dwizz thats because we are your biggest Fans!!

Old 07-31-2009, 03:52 PM #49
RLN

RLN donated to help Peyton Trent
RLN owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
RLN has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I first heard of Explicit from Austin. He and I traded here on the pbnation before and we talked on the phone. It is funny because I traded my DM8 for his Bob Long Closer and then a month later he gets picked-up by Explicit which is a Planet Eclipse team and so now he has to sell that DM8 My team, Team Evolution, recently got picked up by Planet Eclipse and so now I had to get rid of my Bob Long...haha.

Anyways I've been playing out here on Guam and when my friends decided to create our own team...Team Evolution....I found Explicit's principles were just what my team needs. Family is important especially to us islanders out here and I like how Explicit places family at the center of their core principles.

Rob even requested to add me as a friend on facebook!...how awesome is that .....a pro player asks you to be his friend simply because you like paintball just like he does....

I'm the first Explicit fan out here and I'll gladly rep them. Cheers!
Christ Krew#291Feedback: https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=383004
RLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:04 PM #50
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLN View Post
I first heard of Explicit from Austin. He and I traded here on the pbnation before and we talked on the phone. It is funny because I traded my DM8 for his Bob Long Closer and then a month later he gets picked-up by Explicit which is a Planet Eclipse team and so now he has to sell that DM8 My team, Team Evolution, recently got picked up by Planet Eclipse and so now I had to get rid of my Bob Long...haha.

Anyways I've been playing out here on Guam and when my friends decided to create our own team...Team Evolution....I found Explicit's principles were just what my team needs. Family is important especially to us islanders out here and I like how Explicit places family at the center of their core principles.

Rob even requested to add me as a friend on facebook!...how awesome is that .....a pro player asks you to be his friend simply because you like paintball just like he does....

I'm the first Explicit fan out here and I'll gladly rep them. Cheers!

Richard from Guam, thanks for sharing this. Planet Eclipse Sponsor will be great for your team. We are fortunate to have them. Keep up the hard work and stick to the "Guiding Principals"..We appreciate your support!!

Old 08-03-2009, 11:47 PM #51
Chapman88

Chapman88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Chapman88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Chapman88 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I had heard very little about this team but by reaching out to the paintball community you have earned a new fan. You guys seem to be a great example of a team promoting the sport the right way. Keep it up!
Impact Fan Club #121
Canadian Baller

Tsawwassen Gridlock Powered By
PBL TPG
Chapman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:23 AM #52
thai stik
TEAM SF EXPLICIT

thai stik is a Professional paintball player
thai stik plays in the USPL
thai stik plays in the APPA D3 division
Explicit principles are very important to me. If ever I feel lost about anything in life all I need do is read over them.

* www.team-explicit.com **www.facebook.com/TeamExplicit** www.xtrm.com/explicit ** www.uspaintballleague.com ** www.twitter.com/explicit23
*Planet Eclipse-DGX Paintball-XO Industries-Rockstar Energy Drink*
*FxF *Furious Paintball*Extreme PB Field*NXe*BallerCafe*Make It To Sunday*PBNation*RivalLimited*Animal*Rich Wagner Designs*Crosley Gracie Jiu Jitsu*
thai stik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:21 AM #53
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapman88 View Post
I had heard very little about this team but by reaching out to the paintball community you have earned a new fan. You guys seem to be a great example of a team promoting the sport the right way. Keep it up!
Thanks for teh support!!

Old 01-09-2012, 06:14 PM #54
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

I thinks this post got lost...Like to see all the new OT guys post up in here... Like to see why your an Explicit Fan!!! Go OT!!

Old 01-09-2012, 07:25 PM #55
tampaPBballa
VooDoo

tampaPBballa plays in the PSP
tampaPBballa plays in the MiLP
tampaPBballa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tampaPBballa plays in the APPA D4 division
Wow where to start. I never really was one to post much on the nation. I came in here seeing that Explicit was a new team and a new team to support. As soon as i started posting I felt accepted and apart of the family. The players on this team don't think of them selves as a higher power but more equal and willing to help. also as a member of OT the love we got from all the players and especially from mama J and Rob(nice explicit shirts). and despite the not so favorable outcomes in tournaments this team keeps grinding it out every weekend to become better and that shows heart thats something that inspires to become like you guys.

btw imma come out to SF one of these days, I wanna grind it out with you guys
tampaPBballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:47 PM #56
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampaPBballa View Post
Wow where to start. I never really was one to post much on the nation. I came in here seeing that Explicit was a new team and a new team to support. As soon as i started posting I felt accepted and apart of the family. The players on this team don't think of them selves as a higher power but more equal and willing to help. also as a member of OT the love we got from all the players and especially from mama J and Rob(nice explicit shirts). and despite the not so favorable outcomes in tournaments this team keeps grinding it out every weekend to become better and that shows heart thats something that inspires to become like you guys.

btw imma come out to SF one of these days, I wanna grind it out with you guys

HIT ME UP WHEN YOUR OUT HERE BUD

Old 01-09-2012, 10:24 PM #57
impulse_owner
WILD BUNCH

impulse_owner supports Team VICIOUS
impulse_owner supports our troops
impulse_owner is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
impulse_owner is Immortal
Rob, I need about a week to write my 5 page paper on this topic.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:50 AM #58
jtguy2269

first time for me in this section honestly. Being a BLAST fan, naturally i came over here to check you guys out. Only hearing good things and can't wait to cheer everyone on in 2012
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:36 AM #59
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

We Appreciate Everyones Support!!

Old 01-10-2012, 11:57 AM #60
impulse_owner
WILD BUNCH

Why am I a explicit fan? Because they have treated me like one of them from the start. I had heard about explicit a year prior when they were explicit xsv before they were pro. I heard the news they went pro and checked them out. They had this owner named rob. He posted in the OT a lot when I was there. He talked and chatted with me for awhile. They got me hooked because they were a real team and treated fans with respect. They were always doing something to get interaction with the fans.

My point is that I am a explicit fan because they made me feel welcomed to talk with them and the OT. Like I was a part of the organization in a way. But also on top of that they have an awesome mamaj. Jana is awesome.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:17 PM #61
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse_owner View Post
Why am I a explicit fan? Because they have treated me like one of them from the start. I had heard about explicit a year prior when they were explicit xsv before they were pro. I heard the news they went pro and checked them out. They had this owner named rob. He posted in the OT a lot when I was there. He talked and chatted with me for awhile. They got me hooked because they were a real team and treated fans with respect. They were always doing something to get interaction with the fans.

My point is that I am a explicit fan because they made me feel welcomed to talk with them and the OT. Like I was a part of the organization in a way. But also on top of that they have an awesome mamaj. Jana is awesome.
Ahhh Luke your too nice !!

Old 01-10-2012, 12:24 PM #62
impulse_owner
WILD BUNCH

All true my friend.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:10 PM #63
BryanDragan

I could probably write a book About this. I would say the number one thing that makes being an explicit fan so easy is the teams involvement with their fans. Not only is the explicit players being active on pbnation cool, but when you get to hang out with them at events that's a sweet experience. Working the pits is a great experience and after the events is a cool time too. I'm also very glad me and MamaJ got to share our love for chick-fil-a at the D.C. Event. I can't wait for the fun of the 2012 season to begin.
BryanDragan is offline   Reply With Quote