PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-02-2009, 03:23 PM #64
Animalm0ther3
The Stig, [])anny, df04

has been a member for 10 years
I thought Lil Wayne exposed this to society in The Carter III.

"Originally posted by so_FLY: i've heard one beer adds .1 to your BAC, so he had 79 beers?"
Animalm0ther3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2009, 03:32 PM #65
mypresidentiswack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animalm0ther3 View Post
I thought Lil Wayne exposed this to society in The Carter III.
hahaha i remember on one song he talked about how cops patrol the projects a lot but not suburbs.. that's probably because crooks in the suburbs are a little bit more subtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarchistScum View Post
This thread is now deelishish.

Lol at yesme, he can just get everything, including the blueprint for the governments new attack on its people
he really made me chuckle when he tried to say that people on the corner in the projects have something that's 80%.. more like 80% baking soda.
mypresidentiswack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:47 AM #66
Kool_Aid_Jammer

hey, yesme. care to continue posting in here? i need a good laugh.
Kool_Aid_Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:32 AM #67
yesme

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypresidentiswack View Post
nah, never partied there, i just live in and have lived in florida my whole life.

i used to be 99% sure you were lying about everything, now i'm 100% sure you're lying about everything.

it's probably brick weed.
i thought i smelled polk county red neck on ya!

most schwag is, whats your point?

oh btw i was born at florida hospital winter park and lived in orlando and it's burbs, what part of florida did you grow up in?

please dont say north red neck country and act like you know about anything.
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:33 AM #68
yesme

Quote:
he really made me chuckle when he tried to say that people on the corner in the projects have something that's 80%.. more like 80% baking soda.
lets see your intelligence then homie, name 6 hoods around o-town.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:05 AM #69
AnarchistScum

He has a persona for everything. It's awesome.
AnarchistScum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:22 AM #70
Kool_Aid_Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesme View Post
i thought i smelled polk county red neck on ya!
lol. right now i live in suitcase city, really redneck right?

Quote:
most schwag is, whats your point?
getting brick weed is nothing to boast about.

Quote:
oh btw i was born at florida hospital winter park and lived in orlando and it's burbs, what part of florida did you grow up in?
orlando is garbage. i know you're not getting what you say you were getting, maybe the brick weed, but that **** is worthless anyway.

valrico.

Quote:
please dont say north red neck country and act like you know about anything.
lol

Quote:
why would i go to orlando? i'm not a tourist. the only good thing about that **** hole is the amusement parks and the magic.

Quote:
He has a persona for everything. It's awesome.
he's the 30 year old janitor moving that brick weed. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED A GRINDER FOR THIS ****, SON! put it in a bag and shake it up, it'll skraight turn to dust.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:29 AM #71
hsilman
Disgustipated

he's mad gangsta yo.
hsilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:35 AM #72
AnarchistScum

Dat schwag bee sum pine appel exprezz
AnarchistScum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:37 AM #73
Kool_Aid_Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsilman View Post
he's mad gangsta yo.
name some hoods in o town, homie. i've probably driven through there with my doors locked and windows up.

Quote:
Dat schwag bee sum pine appel exprezz
lol. depending on how compressed it's, you can make people believe it's good . the **** he gets is probably has more seeds than 50 pumpkins.

Last edited by Kool_Aid_Jammer : 05-04-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:37 PM #74
claustin10

Quote:
Orlando is not O-town you stupid ****. I hate dumb****s like you who think they know stuff about Florida. Pretty much from the north city limit of Orlando all the way to the ****ing keys is north Cuba. If you want to know what real Florida is like go to North Florida.
claustin10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:43 PM #75
Kool_Aid_Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustin10 View Post
Orlando is not O-town you stupid ****. I hate dumb****s like you who think they know stuff about Florida. Pretty much from the north city limit of Orlando all the way to the ****ing keys is north Cuba. If you want to know what real Florida is like go to North Florida.
north florida is a joke, the only good things about north florida are UF and jacksonville.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:50 PM #76
hsilman
Disgustipated

daytona beach is mad gangsta yo.

let's have a hood fight, 5 worst neighborhoods in NYC vs. 5 worst neighborhoods in Orlando. I think we win.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:53 PM #77
claustin10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool_Aid_Jammer View Post
north florida is a joke, the only good things about north florida are UF and jacksonville.
sorry, I live in Ocala and the majority of people here are the *******es from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Orlando who only ***** about how much better it is there than here. It gets very old.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:59 PM #78
yesme

Quote:
lol. right now i live in suitcase city, really redneck right?
lol, nah more like white trashy.but hey, tampa/st pete is right there eh?

Quote:
getting brick weed is nothing to boast about.
i was just quoteing prices, i could of course get you the kind as well, but prices for that are of course more.

Quote:
orlando is garbage.
orlando/miami is the reason tampa/st pete residents dont pay state income tax son.

Quote:
i know you're not getting what you say you were getting, maybe the brick weed, but that **** is worthless anyway.
yep, i dont know nothing about the dope game in florida at all, never saw anything at all pass thru the club/rave scene that orlando blew the **** up nation wide with.

Quote:
valrico.
hell you might of well said plant city, neck!!

whats it like 90% white(neck) out there?

Quote:
why would i go to orlando? i'm not a tourist. the only good thing about that **** hole is the amusement parks and the magic.
lmfao

right, i'd much rather go to tampa...lol

ybor has turned into a joke, and since i'm into edm music tampa is a damn near dead town as far as events go, only reason i go out that way is to chill at fort desoto.

Quote:
he's the 30 year old janitor moving that brick weed. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED A GRINDER FOR THIS ****, SON! put it in a bag and shake it up, it'll skraight turn to dust.
i'm 35, not a janitor, and i sold and smoked it all son, it all got me high!

Quote:
he's mad gangsta yo
when i need to be, i however dont let my pants sag and listen to crappy gangsta hip-hop.

florida is hard on criminals and i got in with some shady peeps from 15-22.

Quote:
name some hoods in o town, homie. i've probably driven through there with my doors locked and windows up.
i went to school with and hung out with the guys from mercy dr, carver shores and ivey lane in pine hills aka crime hills.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/orlan...need-help.html

Quote:
I grew up on the westside of Orlando ("the dangerous side"). I would say for cheaper apartments check out kirkman and conroy roads. orlando is a dangerous place though, no matter what anyone else tells you. the crime there has been increasing very much. areas to stay away from (if you have no business there): Parramore, Mercy Drive, Richmond Heights, Carver Shores, Ivey Lane, Pine Hills, Tangelo Park, Orange Center BLVD...pretty much directly west of downtown isn't a nice area, with other areas here and there through orange county. Don't get me wrong, I love orlando and I wouldnt let any of this dissuade me from living there. Also check out Oakridge for cheap apartments. I'd say there's a very very mild to moderate crime rate there with cheap living accomodations.
Quote:
Heroin in southwest Florida and the Tampa area originates from sources in Miami, Orlando and New York City.
Quote:
VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- A multi-agency task force cracked an international drug trafficking ring in west Volusia County. Investigators raided at least six homes in Deltona, DeBary and Lake County believed to be involved in the distribution of cocaine and marijuana coming out of Mexico.

The major ring, which agents said distributed drugs from Mexico across Central Florida, was broken up Friday in Volusia County. Eight people were arrested early Friday and a ninth suspect turned himself in late Friday afternoon in the nearly year-long investigation.

Kilos of cocaine, a dozen pounds of marijuana, bundles of cash and nine guns were taken during investigators' early morning raids of six Central Florida homes.

The drugs didn't just stay in Volusia County. They were distributed in Lake, Orange and even Hillsborough counties.
we saw everything that passed thru the state, better check it out.

Quote:
lol. depending on how compressed it's, you can make people believe it's good . the **** he gets is probably has more seeds than 50 pumpkins.
it could be, but since i was selling it and not smoking it, i never cared how many seeds was in it, it was still 500 profit on each one.

i would then go buy my oz of stank for 250-275
Old 05-04-2009, 03:07 PM #79
yesme

Quote:
north florida is just as boring and gay as south georgia, which is why i never lived in that red neck *** part of florida.

Quote:
north florida is a joke, the only good things about north florida are UF and jacksonville
jacksonville reminds me of a northern city to much, i would say st. aug is the best thing in north florida.

Quote:
daytona is a mad cracked out ****hole

Quote:
let's have a hood fight, 5 worst neighborhoods in NYC vs. 5 worst neighborhoods in Orlando. I think we win.
lucky for me that i also spent time in gary then eh, which kicks everybody in nyc's *** eh?

Quote:
sorry, I live in Ocala
say no more, neck!!!

Quote:
and the majority of people here are the *******es from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Orlando who only ***** about how much better it is there than here. It gets very old.
yeah, when everyone around you says something is better then were you are now, it just might be true.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:15 PM #80
claustin10

Really, is that why they moved up here? If it's so much better down south then please explain why we have lower crime rates, a lower cost of living, and we are the third fastest growing city. Anyway, an ignorant mother****er like you wouldn't last a week here acting like you are.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:22 PM #81
Kool_Aid_Jammer

Quote:
sorry, I live in Ocala and the majority of people here are the *******es from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Orlando who only ***** about how much better it is there than here. It gets very old.
No offense, but some parts of north florida are terrible. there's nothing to do and any interesting activities are at least an hour away. orlando is pretty ****ty though, i only go there to shop haha. there's just a huge difference between north and south florida, rural vs urban depends on the person.

Quote:

homie we got boogie boarding bys down here in duh dirty dirty, beef on the beach like a cookout dawg.

the fight could be arranged, only if mike tyson can rep brownsville haha.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:32 PM #82
Kool_Aid_Jammer

Quote:
lol, nah more like white trashy.but hey, tampa/st pete is right there eh?
you tard.

Quote:
i was just quoteing prices, i could of course get you the kind as well, but prices for that are of course more.
i'm sure.

Quote:
orlando/miami is the reason tampa/st pete residents dont pay state income tax son.
i'm sure.

Quote:
yep, i dont know nothing about the dope game in florida at all, never saw anything at all pass thru the club/rave scene that orlando blew the **** up nation wide with.
i couldn't agree more.

Quote:
hell you might of well said plant city, neck!!

whats it like 90% white(neck) out there?

lmfao

right, i'd much rather go to tampa...lol

ybor has turned into a joke, and since i'm into edm music tampa is a damn near dead town as far as events go, only reason i go out that way is to chill at fort desoto.

Quote:
i'm 35, not a janitor, and i sold and smoked it all son, it all got me high!
so that's why you're so burnt out!

Quote:
when i need to be, i however dont let my pants sag and listen to crappy gangsta hip-hop.

florida is hard on criminals and i got in with some shady peeps from 15-22.
i'm sure.

Quote:
i went to school with and hung out with the guys from mercy dr, carver shores and ivey lane in pine hills aka crime hills.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/orlan...need-help.html

we saw everything that passed thru the state, better check it out.
yeah, bro. you can surely use current events as things that happened 10+ years ago.

i bet you're just googling ****.

Quote:
it could be, but since i was selling it and not smoking it, i never cared how many seeds was in it, it was still 500 profit on each one.

i would then go buy my oz of stank for 250-275
did you cop dat piff from bushdid911.com?
Old 05-04-2009, 04:36 PM #83
hsilman
Disgustipated

lol you actually responded.

nice.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:42 PM #84
Kool_Aid_Jammer

Quote:
lol you actually responded.

nice.
it's just fun to see what he'll make up next haha.