Phone 843-399-2715
http://www.abpaintball.com
KSHAMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2009, 09:35 AM #2
ebfurr

Check this one out

Just a heads up... Our team (Tango Alpha) made it down to the first Skynet game last month and it was a really great experience. We all agreed that this was probably the best game we have been to (at least in a very long time). They have put a tremendous amount of work into making the this a great field and it shows. There was evidence everywhere of new construction and grading. It is an outstanding venue. What really made it great was the staff & refs. This was without a doubt the best run game i have ever seen. The communications were great, the air lines short (I never waited more than two minutes - really!!), and the game set up was simple but interesting. I have to say that the guys that reffed this (you know who you are) were simply the best group I have ever seen. They were always around, but never in the way, they were helpful and courteous, and you can tell they are PB players themselves. They could give clinics on how to ref a big game.

Finally, it was a great group of players and great sportsmanship and fair play was the norm. I think that was a refelction of the organizers and the "regulars" that use this field.

Our team has already made commitments to other games during April, but some of us are planing to go back to Skynet anyway. It is just too good to miss. We hope to see you there.

"Pappy" - Team Tango Alpha
ebfurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:24 PM #3
tisreal08

tisreal08 plays in the PSP
tisreal08 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tisreal08 plays in the APPA D4 division
if you havent made it down to ABP u really need to get down there. Kevin does a great job at making this the best scenario feild in the region!
tisreal08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:20 PM #4
Grazi07
Armada

Grazi07 supports DLX Technology
Grazi07 supports DLX Technology
Grazi07 supports Shocker RSX
Grazi07 supports Ninja Paintball
The first skynet was my first big game. I thought I preferred speedball until this. This is a must-attend event!

Rumor was that over 300 cases of paint were sold in the first game... so that's 60,000 paintballs. 60,000! Walking around the 80 or so playable acres there knowing you could be ambushed at any point was a feeling I've never had replicated on an airball field.

I don't care how many nights I spend on the couch, I'll be there!

Last edited by Grazi07 : 03-30-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Grazi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:30 AM #5
pbman657v.2

ill hopefully be going, but isnt this the 3rd game in the series? i thought the 2nd was armagadden or something along those lines.
pbman657v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups