PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-01-2002, 04:11 PM #64
No KLuE

has been a member for 10 years
the funny thing is all these companies are doing all this milling but none of it makes a difference. get a bolt kit and a pbc reg on any matrix black or squid and its all the same ****. So every stop waisting money on this ugly *** milling. But a stock black matrix from PBC put there bolt kit on it and get a pbc reg. that will be like 800 bones and it will be the same as EVERY other matrix. so stop *****ing and give pbc your money
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2002, 04:54 PM #65
MackyGOG
MATRIXOWNER.COM AGENT

MackyGOG is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by RAiDEN
Wow, now I know why I don't post on PBNation anymore.

You have to understand that the gun you see will not look exactly like the final production guns. The plan here was to give an idea of what the milling looks like.

And im not replying to anything said about my post.
Personnaly for $1400 its not worth it I would rather have an Angel for that price or just buy the KAPP Matrix the milling is twice as sweet.
Old 06-01-2002, 05:19 PM #66
Xx_One$hot_xX
AnGeLKiLLa

Xx_One$hot_xX is a Supporting Member
Xx_One$hot_xX is a founding member
Guys I must say that I kinda like it...did I forget to mention I love to Fish and I love calamari? LMAO!

Ok, for real now...First off I hate the fact of companies logos or "Other" teams names are milled on a gun. I understand that that makes for free advertising but give me a break...I am sure that it doesn't have to be milled in the gun...maybe somewhere else would be a better , not to mention... WHAT IS COMMING OUT OF THAT AARDVARKS MOUTH (or is that something going in)??? As for the color, I like it...it's different! I kinda like the way the vol's are, ,

Guys what would make you think that the new "ENTITY" would be comming with a stock beehive/trigger with a brand new LCD screen...I mean really! I would think that Greg has better respect for us then that. I think what happened here is that a simple, YET VERY premature post/pic, got way outta hand! I don't think that Greg was posting this to be the NEW ENTITY, but rather just to show you the new milling pattern they developed...even though it looks like @$$. sry. I really think that listening to others ideas (customers) will make for a good company and PHAT products (not to mention making them happy).

The guys from Aardvark went from the Tequila, which is an AWSOME LOOKING GUN and had everyone "HOOKED", to the "ENTITY", which is a $h!Ty LOOKING GUN that looks like there last piece of "BAIT". I would of expected alot more

Paul

STUPID DOG! You're making me look BAD!!
Old 06-01-2002, 05:42 PM #67
ALLOSAURZ

For some odd reason I think the milling looks sweet allthough I don't like the Iron Man Logo simply because I don't play for the Ironmen. However I like the whole squid, see-through tentacles, tentacles volumizer dealy. I think it looks better than the Tequila however I don't like that whole bronze/gold /black look. If you were going to use the squid I would go with a blue looking color like snapper's matrix that fearfactory did for him. If you had that anno with that pattern I think it would look very sexy. And while everyone praises the tequilas looks I actually like the entity more. It actually has a THEME unlike random geometric patterns in milling. If I had the scratch to buy it I probably would if you could get it colored with the dust blue anno. I would then proceed to sell my firstborn for it. great job different colors later
Old 06-01-2002, 06:54 PM #68
ballbusters86

Quote:
Originally posted by No KLuE
the funny thing is all these companies are doing all this milling but none of it makes a difference. get a bolt kit and a pbc reg on any matrix black or squid and its all the same ****. So every stop waisting money on this ugly *** milling. But a stock black matrix from PBC put there bolt kit on it and get a pbc reg. that will be like 800 bones and it will be the same as EVERY other matrix. so stop *****ing and give pbc your money
Wow... have you ever seen basically ANY custom gun? Besides cockers, what do they do? Look at Angels, all they have is milling and anno, yet people dish out close to 2 grand for them.

And on the PBC note, i still say give Aardvark your money, since they both make bad looking guns, except for the Tequila, and Aardvark originated basically every useful Matrix upgrade.
Old 06-01-2002, 07:55 PM #69
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
It's not the Entity. It's the body of one. As you can see, there is no LCD on this, plus the Trinity is not the shorter version, nor is the frame a .45 frame with a different trigger.

It's even said in this forum (and Aardvark's I believe) that this is just the body milled and the stock frame milled

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Old 06-01-2002, 09:39 PM #70
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Quote:
Originally posted by No KLuE
Dont listen to him!! PBC did nothing but take all of Aardys ideas and sell them as their own. Bunch of llama posers!!

BOTH guns are ugly but give Aardy your cash cause you will be getting the ORIGINAL and best working upgrades evAr!
Old 06-01-2002, 09:41 PM #71
CALEB

IF ITS

IF ITS THE BEST WORKING THEN WHY DID ARDY COME OUT WIT THE BLUE BOLT KIT AND THEN 2 WEEKS LATER CAME OUT WIT THE RED ONE?
Old 06-02-2002, 12:57 AM #72
Xx_One$hot_xX
AnGeLKiLLa

Xx_One$hot_xX is a Supporting Member
Xx_One$hot_xX is a founding member
Caleb, I guess you never designed anyhting b4...sometimes you are so deep in thought you over look the obvious!

STUPID DOG! You're making me look BAD!!
Old 06-02-2002, 01:29 AM #73
Fatty
Super Pimp

Fatty is a Supporting Member
Fatty is a founding member
Caleb, it was just a bolt kit that didn't work well in EVERY gun, simply due to the poor tolerances of the bodies. He made the red one, to average out all the differences in body tolerances. TMC still hasn't gotten it right, because they've tried to improve on Aardvark's design. If they could improve, I think they would have come out with the bolt kit first.

No Klue, TMC has shoddy bolt kits (so I've heard from MANY people) and I've also seen a good deal of complaints from their new LPR... I know the work besides machining that goes into a Trinity, its not ready to go straight off the mill. Aardvark takes the time to ensure perfect performance.

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old 06-02-2002, 01:29 AM #74
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Re: IF ITS

Quote:
Originally posted by CALEB
IF ITS THE BEST WORKING THEN WHY DID ARDY COME OUT WIT THE BLUE BOLT KIT AND THEN 2 WEEKS LATER CAME OUT WIT THE RED ONE?
How come PBC didnt come out with it BEFORE Aardy? Yeah, thought so.
Old 06-02-2002, 02:58 AM #75
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally posted by Xx_One$hot_xX
WHAT IS COMMING OUT OF THAT AARDVARKS MOUTH (or is that something going in)???
SHAZAM!
Because of small cock
Old 06-02-2002, 06:56 AM #76
Jhonny Walker

Ummm one thing I think alot of people forget or perheps that I dont get quite yet is ... I dont belive this to be the full production Entity. I mean Im sure not all of the entities to come out will all have an octopus on the side and Iron Man Logo. At least I would hope not. To vote on the pic Id have to say I like the volumizers but dislike the milling. As well as the colors I do not mind all so much..
Old 06-02-2002, 02:08 PM #77
PBallCentral_Player

Quote:
Originally posted by pHiBeR_OpTiK_11

we have to look at your matrixes.... id rather look at a 500lb fatlady washing herself w/ bbq chicken then look at your matrix's
Heh, you amaze me on how well you can speak out of your ***! WTF you dont even know what my matrix looks like so please do yourself a favor and shut the **** up you flaming ******. And while you sit here and insult me and my gun, may i ask what kind of gun do you have?? What does your holy gun look like? Im sure its very nice, as is mine. So dont act like such a **** to people. Have a nice day............
Old 06-02-2002, 02:43 PM #78
Fatty
Super Pimp

Fatty is a Supporting Member
Fatty is a founding member
"Heh, you amaze me on how well you can speak out of your ***! WTF you dont even know what my matrix looks like so please do yourself a favor and shut the **** up you flaming ******. And while you sit here and insult me and my gun, may i ask what kind of gun do you have?? What does your holy gun look like? Im sure its very nice, as is mine. So dont act like such a **** to people. Have a nice day............"

Good thing you aren't in the least bit hypocritical... do you realize that you are in fact flaming him? Resorting to curse words does not make your posting any more effective. In fact, it takes away for a potentially meaningful post. I would much rather read a post sans 18 asterisks, and without any asterisks or cursing would be fantastic. But, what does my opinion matter? I'm but a lowly moderator.

All I want to see from Aardvark, is a gun with a giant turtle, or even lizard milled into the side. Perhaps a squirrel? Maybe a raccoon... just pick one of the 30 different animals you have in your house, and design a milling pattern in its honour!

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old 06-02-2002, 03:47 PM #79
CALEB

YO PBC

YO MAN WE ALL LOVE PBC(U ARE DUSTIN SHAW RIGHT THE ONE WIT THE RED LCD) BUT LETS CHILL OUT A LIL I MEAN A LIL ARGURING NEVER HURT NE ONE BUT DONT RESULT TO COMPLUSIVE CUSSING BY THE WAY WHEN HE SAID WE HAD TO LOOK AT YOUR MATRICES I BELIVE HE THOUGHT U WORKED FOR PBC OR TMC SINCE U HAD THE PBC LOGO UNDER YOUR NAME(BUT THATS JUS MY ASSUMPTION) SO JUS CHILL OUT A LIL AIGHT I CAN SEE WHY YOUR MAD CAUSE EVERYONE IS FLAMING TMC AND WE ALL LOVE THE PLACE SINCE ITS OUR HOMEFIELDAND WE ALL HAVE OPNIONS BUT DONT LET THESE GUYS GET TO U BRO...... I SJALL SEE U AT THE FEILD

Caleb, please, in the future TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.

Dave

Last edited by Fatty : 06-02-2002 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-02-2002, 04:39 PM #80
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Not a flame but please use punctuation.
Old 06-02-2002, 04:42 PM #81
CALEB

my

my bad, fellas
Old 06-02-2002, 07:57 PM #82
ChiMo

I think the Entity is beautiful, just like me. If i can get the cash together ya'll know where my money is going. Anteatahs
Old 06-03-2002, 12:53 PM #83
Wulgaru

Does that mean that you are a squid?
Old 06-03-2002, 01:14 PM #84
Spo0ty

See, I dont understand this gun at all...Maybe its just my impeckable ignorance again, but what is the deal.

its called the entity
it has a squid on it
it has the ironmen logo on it...so i assume they maybe had some say in what it looked like?...? Maybe?..
I just dont understand how the 3 of these factors fit all together...at all...

Though, im not a fan of pictures on guns, or kalimari for that matter, but atleast aardy is doing soemthing unique...granted its ugly as all hell, but its unique....

Im sure one of these times he will get it right...