Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-10-2012, 10:20 AM #169
imhungry (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
well they did not play together since star ladder to defense so they were sloppy. pretty sure they will be fine.

and holy push lineups batman. this eg v. mouz is going to be fun
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2012, 10:21 AM #170
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
well they did not play together since star ladder to defense so they were sloppy. pretty sure they will be fine.

and holy push lineups batman. this eg v. mouz is going to be fun
They're going to try what they did last night.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:24 AM #171
imhungry (Banned)

well kotl can really, really screw over any of their pushes. they will need necro books or something to stop his light spam
Old 08-10-2012, 10:28 AM #172
F1VENOM

"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 08-10-2012, 11:52 AM #173
#YOLO
HarbaughHarbaughHar

Whats the damage for killing necrobook minions?
#YOLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:59 PM #174
imhungry (Banned)

a lot

600 pure damage @ lvl 3 for the melee creep kill i believe. the other one does not have last will

Last edited by imhungry : 08-10-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:01 PM #175
F1VENOM

400/500/600 pure damage.

EG lost it and now COL vs. CLG is live.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:25 PM #176
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
73 minute game with Templar Assassin, and we lose. The biggest threat on their team was ****ing warlock cause we had zero aoe. That sucked.
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:38 PM #177
imhungry (Banned)

warlock or any hero with a dot ****s all over TA. plus a 73 minute game is not exactly ideal for a TA carry
Old 08-10-2012, 07:31 PM #178
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

We had a morphling too but he kept going ultimate bravery and dying early. They had a spectre but I felt pretty good going 1v1 vs her. Warlock kept dropping that huge slow, then a fatal bonds, then that ****ing golem and then we're just at a huge disadvantage.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:46 PM #179
imhungry (Banned)

fatal bonds are freaking insane. lock has 2 of the best team fight abilities in the game, to bad the heal and slow are ****ing piss (well the slow is good but the channel ****s it)
Old 08-10-2012, 08:51 PM #180
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Without warlock, my team wins that game hands down. I never thought I'd say those words, but I'm pretty sure we would have.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:13 PM #181
imhungry (Banned)

yea he is a game breaking hero when played right. BkB counters him pretty hard though. lock/spec aoe damage is pretty crazy too, especially if spec had a radiance.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:31 PM #182
#YOLO
HarbaughHarbaughHar

Spec got one. I had bkb so lock wasnt a huge problem for me personally, but he killed of my team pretty good so by the time bkb ended i was screwed.

Also aquila is seriously the best agi item ever. You can get it so quickly and it helps agi carries a ****ton
#YOLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:47 PM #183
F1VENOM

Sounds like poor hero choices/play if warlock ****s you over.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:09 PM #184
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

I only play SD, we can't really counterpick that well

Just played CK, was way more fun this time. Went treads, armlet, dominator, bkb, finished satanic. By the end of the game I was just mowing down *****es.

Last edited by Paintnoob13 : 08-11-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:55 AM #185
imhungry (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by #YOLO View Post
Spec got one. I had bkb so lock wasnt a huge problem for me personally, but he killed of my team pretty good so by the time bkb ended i was screwed.

Also aquila is seriously the best agi item ever. You can get it so quickly and it helps agi carries a ****ton
depends on the hero. its great on some and not worth it on others. i like it on the tankier agi caries like razor, morph, viper. if my farm is **** i wont bother though.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:03 PM #186
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

I like the mana regen on it a lot. Especially heroes with good harrass. Like PA daggers, Viper orbs, Veno wards, **** like that.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:20 AM #187
imhungry (Banned)

PA i pass on it just because other items are so much better to get asap. bfury is so strong on that hero that spending the extra cash on aquila hurts. support and tanky/spam agi its good on but if you are dagger spamming for CK's i think i would try to do without unless you are getting maimed in lane
Old 08-12-2012, 04:29 AM #188
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

I don't really use it for ck, I just use it to harrass supports and block salves and ****. I do usually play people that are as bad as me so thats probably got something to do with it
Old 08-12-2012, 10:14 AM #189
F1VENOM

Aquila is pretty good for riki/clinkz/bounty hunter since you're typically going invisible or spamming abilities and you really don't need to go cleave if you're ganking. PA doesn't take off until you get the cleave.