Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-04-2012, 12:45 AM #22
PROtege180

God is a destroyer of nations. the only man to be named as a man after Gods own heart was one of the greatest warriors to ever live (David). who was cutting off heads at 15. personally i dont feel God would have a problem with a good competitive game of paintball.
PROtege180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2012, 06:36 PM #23
marcozombie

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch

Completely immoral. We are here to discuss ways to keep christ within us, not push him out.
Sex for non-procreation immoral? How frustrating.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:59 PM #24
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Subterfuge owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Admin of myg0t View Post
I love Jesus. He's cute.
I thought you were Satanist?

How's the eighth grade going?
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:38 AM #25
vijil

So just because you guys subjectively find a thread laughable gives you leave to be douchebags?

Last edited by vijil : 07-05-2012 at 04:56 AM.
vijil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:15 AM #26
Spock
Live Long and Bluster

Spock is a founding member
You could savagely bonus ball a gay person, or hit a Muslim over the head with your tank.

That would be a good start according to many pastors.

Originally posted by matt00iconoclast:
"there are variables outside of physics that will affect the flight of the ball"
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:19 AM #27
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
You could savagely bonus ball a gay person, or hit a Muslim over the head with your tank.

That would be a good start according to many pastors.
Okay that was pretty funny.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:33 PM #28
DayoftheGreek
I hate you

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijil View Post
So just because you guys subjectively find a thread laughable gives you leave to be douchebags?
I'm pretty sure this thread is objectively laughable because in our reality, it is true. Just like this the OP's reality, Christ should be kept in paintball. And you think that subjectively we are douchebags, so you can point that out too!

1/30/08: I was there when the plane flew but everyone was still stupid.
DayoftheGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:30 PM #29
The Admin of myg0t
✈ ▌▌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
I thought you were Satanist?

How's the eighth grade going?
Loving Satan doesn't mean I can't be sexually attracted to Jesus.
The Admin of myg0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:32 PM #30
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Loving Satan doesn't mean I can't be sexually attracted to Jesus.
You're trying too hard. Delete your account and come back under a different name.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:38 PM #31
The Admin of myg0t
✈ ▌▌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
You're trying too hard. Delete your account and come back under a different name.
Still crying over my thread? Turn the other cheek already, nerd.
The Admin of myg0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:04 PM #32
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Subterfuge owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Quote:
Still crying over my thread? Turn the other cheek already, nerd.
Says the Satanist.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:57 AM #33
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

I fail to see what Christ has to do with paintball in the first place...
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:45 PM #34
Umami
Hitmanimal

Umami works for a Paintball manufacturer
Umami supports our troops
Old 07-23-2012, 04:01 PM #35
marcozombie

I must have a paintball Jesus...
Old 08-20-2012, 06:45 PM #36
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
ProtoBaller1991 supports Team VICIOUS
ProtoBaller1991 supports Team VICIOUS
ProtoBaller1991 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheGreek View Post
Guys, calm down. Remember to keep Christ in your posts.
lol'd

Instagram
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:51 PM #37
Sunshine86
Equality 7-2521

Sunshine86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:33 PM #38
suckapunch

The only reason these things are being said.

I looked in a read alot of the horrific, sad, disrepectful things being said about Jesus. Although its nothing new since the last time I browsed through here it is still appalling. But hey maybe thats why its all being said. To simply irritate. or have a party with one trying to up another on how crummy a statement they can make concerning God whom they obviously dont know loves them despite their blasphemies and cursing against him.

Its in our nature to be this way towards God because of the sin in our lives. So honestly i shouldnt be mad about this. Its normal. However heres my question to you all. did you ever stop to think about where this is going? and to what end will all this Jesus bashing accomplish for you?

You can blame sour christians who you may have encountered or experiences that have happened in your life that made you hate God (if you once believed) or futher deny God if never have. You can blame the fact that you cant see him as your reasons. But deep down inside you dont really want to face why you are like this towards him. All of our intellect cant change what is real truth.

Honestly, truth is many cant stand him because He stands against everything that is in our fleshly sinful nature. And our natural being automatically lashes out against anything contrary to its ways. Especially God.

This is why it requires a conscious and willingness of surrendering of ourselves to really come to understand the truth of God, and not our skewed reasonings and misconceptions. And whether we like it or not or believe it or not, it is satan who is often pulling our strings.

Ima tell you something. No matter what you say or respond to this, You WILL answer for every spoken word out of your mouth. Especially against God. Read it for yourself in the Bible. Matthew chapter 12: verses 36-37 so you dont think Im just saying stuff. you dont have to believe it, but can you really say it wont happen? You cant. You and I both know that. You are foolishly risking it. Its foolish the things that you guys are saying.

Im sure before I met Jesus in my life I said some pretty jacked up stuff about him as well. But I thank him that he didnt abandon me and curse me because of my ignorance. but instead forgave me and loved me anyway. He can and will do the same for you if you desire. But you only have this life right now to make amends. Not after.

But hey, if this is what you want to waste your lives doing then go right ahead, I wont be budding in anymore.

But Understand, I Dont hate any of you in the least bit, even though I dont know you. Just thought I would share that whether you care or not. Because I realize that my post may fall on deaf ears in here. but I hope it reaches one of you at least.

Well cya.

p.s If you are a satanist. You are on the wrong team pal, He doesnt give a Damn about you. And thats for real.
just FYI

Last edited by suckapunch : 09-04-2012 at 05:49 PM.
suckapunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:44 PM #39
F1VENOM

Aren't you afraid of being judged by god for being a christian?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:05 AM #40
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckapunch View Post
stuff by you
The Bible has record of over 2.3 million deaths as the direct result of Gods actions and/or decisions. Satan has only had any influence on the deaths of 10 people.
God has punished the innocent and rewarded the guilty. He has controlled minds and forced people to do things, then punished them for it.

What if you get to heaven and find the gates locked because your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather cheated on his wife.

The existence of Jesus demonstrates that an infallible, immortal being changed his mind about how he is going to treat a creation he made. The creation he made not just imperfect but seemingly flawed then punished them for their flaws time and time again.

You say we are evil for not worshiping God, I say we are good for not worshiping evil.
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:00 PM #41
CHA-Donald

CHA-Donald has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CHA-Donald has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CHA-Donald has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
Have you met the guy?

I can tell you from personal experience, having practiced with him a number of times and having hung out with him on the odd occasion, you'd have different thoughts of him if you were given the same opportunity. Not a bad guy, but not somebody I'd want as a friend, let alone a role model.

Shouldn't God be your role model? You're putting Mr. Taylor in front of God there...!
Yes i agree with him. Thomas would say anything on camera,especially for money. Thomas is not the nicest person around and does some things many people wouldn't suspect. Ollie Lang is another popuar "role model" who once you get to know,really isn't the kind of guy I look up to,would want my friends,family or kids to look up to either.
CHA-Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:00 PM #42
Illuminaughty
YOUR DREAMING! WAKE UP!

Illuminaughty has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm sorry sir.. But I believe (with the same if not greater intensity of your faith in god) that you are wrong. There's is no god, there is no "Christ". You are being manipulated.You are god, what you call god is inside of you. Not outside.

Last edited by Illuminaughty : 07-17-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Illuminaughty is offline   Reply With Quote