PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-20-2010, 06:21 PM #1
CanobieRampage

has been a member for 10 years
Saturday the 24th

I have never played at Maynard on Saturdays, only on Sunday Rotations. What goes on Saturdays? Are the fields relatively vacant? I am looking to drill and such with a few players and if the xball field is available for use it would be great. Someone please let me know, thanks.

Edit: Will the MAO Layout be set up?

Last edited by CanobieRampage : 07-20-2010 at 07:18 PM.
CanobieRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2010, 11:08 PM #2
stoweboarder09

stoweboarder09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
stoweboarder09 supports Bob Gurnsey
stoweboarder09 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
stoweboarder09 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i ref on saturdays. usually either field one or field two will be open. you guys would have to share it with whatever rentals/rec ballers want to play. they play a game, you run some drills. most of the time they just wanna run around in the woods so you guys would have quite a bit of time to yourselves.

Originally posted by p8ntball@ddict: "There have been times I wish I could have left a claymore near the new thread button."

stoweboarder09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:18 PM #3
Lori
Event Director

Lori donated to help Peyton Trent
Saturdays we usually have just the one XBall field up and run birthday parties on it throughout the day. It is not the norm to blow up all 3 fields - especially on a Saturday when most rec players want to play in the woods or in the village. Most Sundays we do not run all 3 fields either - unless we have 7 man teams as well as XBall teams on the weekly lists - and the number of teams constitutes it. Teams looking to drill usually make prior arrangements - but cannot fairly show up the day of an expect to have a field to themselves - and usually the arrangements that are made do not end in one team having a field for just themselves to drill on all day - they usually rotate onto the field with rental groups or other teams trying to play as well.

As far as the layout goes I don't think it has changed since the weekend - but may change come sunday - so no as far as i know the MAO layout is not up for tomorrow but may be on sunday - hope that helps somewhat !!

thanks
lori
Lori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:19 PM #4
CanobieRampage

Pricing is same as Sundays, correct?