PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-18-2007, 10:40 AM #43
Zepplin1124
I am a noob

has been a member for 10 years
It seems like its hit or miss with lock lids. I won some in a tourney a whole ago and 2 of them were terrible (jammed lid, then opens when I slide into a bunker) but the other four worked really well. I'm a big guy and play back so the little extra room was nice as was the added durability. TO kepp on topic, I love my Nxe pack with them, or any pod. I wouldn't play with any other pack.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2007, 08:47 PM #44
GivenRandy

When I was getting Dye lock lids a couple years ago, I had the same problem, with both diameter and slightly longer pod. Haven't bought any since then, so can't really say, but it seems like a lot more packs are able to fit them, now. If you don't want them, I bet some people at your field will.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:57 PM #45
batteriesnotincluded

nyballa12: yes i will agree the dye locklids suck. i strongly reccommend going to dicks sporting goods and buying their jt pods. i mean for a dicks sporting goods paintball product it is pretty ******* good. the jt pod has like or 5 tabs where you can open it from all sides. I have never had a problem with those jt pods.