PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-24-2013, 04:33 PM #1
Kungpoopanda
FIREPROOF FOR LIFE

Kungpoopanda owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Anybody tried any Tiberius arms markers?

I am thinking about getting one but I am just a little hesitant as I am not sure if I would like the mag feed. Could any of you guys that own one of these share some light on them for me? Thanks in advance for any help!
Kungpoopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2013, 05:11 PM #2
Fubarius
Wow, it is blue.

Fubarius is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
I've had a T8 and a T9 in my collection for a while. Love them both. My T9 has the First Strike upgrade (standard on all new models).

Mag fed is a ton of fun, but also a challenge. A big challenge. It can be harder than stock class pump at times. Bug you do feel like a complete bad *** when you slap a fresh mag in before making a big move (which you'll probably fail at, but if this is your thing it ain't about being "competitive").

You're going to want extra mags, a lot of them, and that can be expensive. Though you'll make it up in the long run on paint savings. My full loadout for a casual game with my T8 pistol has me carrying 6 extra mags. With the one in the gun that's still only 56 shots for a whole game, so a bag of 500 lasts you a long, long time.

Nunquam emere possis quae facitis
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:05 PM #3
Kungpoopanda
FIREPROOF FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarius View Post
I've had a T8 and a T9 in my collection for a while. Love them both. My T9 has the First Strike upgrade (standard on all new models).

Mag fed is a ton of fun, but also a challenge. A big challenge. It can be harder than stock class pump at times. Bug you do feel like a complete bad *** when you slap a fresh mag in before making a big move (which you'll probably fail at, but if this is your thing it ain't about being "competitive").

You're going to want extra mags, a lot of them, and that can be expensive. Though you'll make it up in the long run on paint savings. My full loadout for a casual game with my T8 pistol has me carrying 6 extra mags. With the one in the gun that's still only 56 shots for a whole game, so a bag of 500 lasts you a long, long time.
That sounds nice. I am thinking about getting the t9.1 ranger. I like the look of it because it is not to expensive and it can run on a HPA tank and use a regular hopper. But I think I would feel like more of a bad *** using mags. lol
Old 02-25-2013, 06:46 PM #4
mexi ca40k
Pump Playa

mexi ca40k is playing at Living Legends V
mexi ca40k is for the Gunfight
mexi ca40k is for the Gunfight
mexi ca40k supports Pev's Paintball
mexi ca40k has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mexi ca40k has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
mexi ca40k is attending Decay of Nations VI
Yeah, I have used t8s and a t9 ranger actually, it's good, setting it up for constant air is a must if using a hopper. It's had good versatility too, but it's fairly expensive, if you can pick one up on here for cheap I would take it.
mexi ca40k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:59 PM #5
Kungpoopanda
FIREPROOF FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexi ca40k View Post
Yeah, I have used t8s and a t9 ranger actually, it's good, setting it up for constant air is a must if using a hopper. It's had good versatility too, but it's fairly expensive, if you can pick one up on here for cheap I would take it.
Cool! Thanks. I am thinking about picking up a t9 Ranger or a t9.1 Ranger. There is a t9 up for a $99 start price on ebay.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:14 PM #6
KadinkFrontMan

KadinkFrontMan plays in the APPA D4 division
I agree the paint is nice and it can be upgraded to save air as well, those 12grams can get on your nerves, but also the angle the ball goes is a little different than most markers I have shot. Still its funa nad once you get a setup on that your comfortable with there is nothing like getting a great elimination on a guy unloading a hopper of paint at you.
KadinkFrontMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:43 PM #7
Kungpoopanda
FIREPROOF FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadinkFrontMan View Post
I agree the paint is nice and it can be upgraded to save air as well, those 12grams can get on your nerves, but also the angle the ball goes is a little different than most markers I have shot. Still its funa nad once you get a setup on that your comfortable with there is nothing like getting a great elimination on a guy unloading a hopper of paint at you.
Yeah that is why I like pump. One shot one kill.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:00 PM #8
aaronntt

aaronntt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aaronntt has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aaronntt has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ive got the t8.1 and i have all kinds of fun with it on wooded fields. you can crawl around the brush without all the bulk. its very accurate and i as of now dont have any complaints. maybe mag price but meh.. whatever.
aaronntt is offline   Reply With Quote