PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-10-2012, 09:48 AM #22
Progeria Man (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefightermbc View Post
Threaten to contact the Better Business Bureau on them. That doesn't seem right at all. If they sell you a non functioning product they should take the return/exchange. They should deal with the manufacturer regarding the defective product. Have him ask to talk to a supervisor when he calls again.
right I'm sure the BBb will get right on it....let's see how that works out for ya? LOL
Progeria Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2012, 09:50 AM #23
Killer Carton
Give'm Welts

Killer Carton has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Killer Carton has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Progeria Man View Post
YES another Dp failure....I love it!...**** this company ten ways to Sunday!
Ya Progeria Man is such a hater he sent me a death threat via private chat.

Try pushing the bolt all the way forward to see if its getting air to the ram. If not lube the ram and spring and adjust your reg up slowly.
Killer Carton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:42 AM #24
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

has been a member for 10 years
killajay2014 donated to help Peyton Trent
killajay2014 supports our troops
killajay2014 is Legendary
killajay2014 supports DLX Technology
Just ignore the not helpful users....

As for your suggestion we tried but there seems to be no air in the solenoid...even tho it clicks when the trigger is pulled...nothing happens after that....even with the tank on and air flowing to the appropriate places the gun acts as if there wasn't any air in the gun at all
killajay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:09 AM #25
disturbed989
gun whore addict

disturbed989 supports Team VICIOUS
disturbed989 supports Bob Gurnsey
disturbed989 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
disturbed989 is Boss
disturbed989 supports DLX Technology
disturbed989 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Carton View Post
Ya Progeria Man is such a hater he sent me a death threat via private chat.

Try pushing the bolt all the way forward to see if its getting air to the ram. If not lube the ram and spring and adjust your reg up slowly.
this has already been said. the way this gun operates you will still be able to push the bolt forward with or without air because it is a FASOR and it does not operate the same way as like an ego or an intimidator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killajay2014 View Post
Just ignore the not helpful users....

As for your suggestion we tried but there seems to be no air in the solenoid...even tho it clicks when the trigger is pulled...nothing happens after that....even with the tank on and air flowing to the appropriate places the gun acts as if there wasn't any air in the gun at all
i would try removing the solenoid from the gun and then airing it up. if air comes out then the solenoid is your problem.
disturbed989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:12 AM #26
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

I will try that next....but on another note...this gun is BRAN NEEW and this is the first time it was aired up...someone either ANS or DP needs to take blame...

Last edited by killajay2014 : 03-10-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:24 AM #27
Yeti6669
Shoot 'em in the Face

Yeti6669 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yeti6669 supports our troops
Yeti6669 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yeti6669 is a top reviewer
Yeti6669 is Legendary
Return it to ANS.
Yeti6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:28 PM #28
sam90
www.FXAnodizing.com

sam90 plays in the APPA beginner division
call ans
sam90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:56 PM #29
firefightermbc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progeria Man View Post
right I'm sure the BBb will get right on it....let's see how that works out for ya? LOL
Don't listen to this idiot. I've found the threat of reporting a company to the BBB tends to be adequate enough for them to take some action. And I have filed complaints on a couple companies that didn't work with me and one of them had NEVER been so helpful as they were when the BBB and I were working together to resolve my complaint (the company was Sprint BTW).

I literally went from getting hung up on (multiple times) when I called Sprint, to having a Vice President of some department calling me apologizing, offering to remove all charges I was disputing so that they could get a satisfactory resolution reported to the BBB.

Worth the threat for sure. Worth the time to file the complaint if the threat isn't enough.
firefightermbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:13 PM #30
rottensquad07
Play paintball

Ok so just to sum things up. You have air in the tank? The RAPS is activated? The reg has been bottomed out to 0 and is being adjusted slowly counter-clockwise to slowly introduce air to the solenoid. The board is on? The eyes are off? I am just wanting to cover all the bases. Are you positive you put the solenoid back together correctly? The smaller part of the "pin" or "spool" faces out toward the access screw. All o-rings on the solenoid in good shape?
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:22 PM #31
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottensquad07 View Post
Ok so just to sum things up. You have air in the tank? The RAPS is activated? The reg has been bottomed out to 0 and is being adjusted slowly counter-clockwise to slowly introduce air to the solenoid. The board is on? The eyes are off? I am just wanting to cover all the bases. Are you positive you put the solenoid back together correctly? The smaller part of the "pin" or "spool" faces out toward the access screw. All o-rings on the solenoid in good shape?
everything you mentioned has been done many times over...im a tech and ive gone threw the stupid and tedious when it comes to trying to see whats wrong with the gun...and to no avail...the air flow gets all the way to the solenoid but i cant figure out for the life of me why its not releasing the air to propel the ball...ive made it clear to my friend to pack the gun up and return it to ANS but now the problem lies were their telling him its not their fault that the gun doesnt work..its DP's...but ive gone over with them that it doesnt matter because the gun came non functional and its their responsibility to take this problem up with DP and my friend should be getting a new one from ANS....Thats where we are as of now
Old 03-10-2012, 07:30 PM #32
ceonerpb

blame ans!!!!!! lol
ceonerpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:51 PM #33
rottensquad07
Play paintball

What color did your friend get? Some of those FX's have been taken apart, and anodized by ANS. If this is one of those colors, they really could be to blame.
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:06 PM #34
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

All blue
Old 03-11-2012, 05:39 PM #35
Manny2
Hi hater!! Gun whore#1

Manny2 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Manny2 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Manny2 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Killa hit me up
Manny2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:08 PM #36
Racso
It R go good w/ Pizza

Racso is playing at Living Legends V
Racso is playing at Living Legends VI
Racso is playing at Living Legends VII
Racso is playing at Living Legends VIII
Racso owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Racso is Legendary
Quote:
While we were going through the check list of what could be the problem..my friend was on a live chat through the ANS website and they informed him..if the gun was not functioning to contact DP themselves. So it seems like ANS doesn't want the problem and their handing it of to the manufacture....
That is ANS's typical response. Others have had the same issue with any other brand of guns. The last one I saw was a guy complaining about the same exact thing with an EGO. Told to contact PE.

Quote:
everything you mentioned has been done many times over...im a tech and ive gone threw the stupid and tedious when it comes to trying to see whats wrong with the gun...and to no avail...the air flow gets all the way to the solenoid but i cant figure out for the life of me why its not releasing the air to propel the ball...ive made it clear to my friend to pack the gun up and return it to ANS but now the problem lies were their telling him its not their fault that the gun doesnt work..its DP's...but ive gone over with them that it doesnt matter because the gun came non functional and its their responsibility to take this problem up with DP and my friend should be getting a new one from ANS....Thats where we are as of now
You are right, out of package issue should be the retailer, they sold you a defective product. HOWEVER, ANS has the upper hand. Under their terms of use, they have the following:

Warranty Disclaimer

This site and the materials and products on this site are provided as is. Many of the products on the site come with a manufacturer warranty. Warranties are not handled through ANSGEAR.COM. If you are concerned with the warranty of a particular item, contact the manufacturer prior to purchasing the product. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, ANSGEAR.COM disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ANSGEAR.COM does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. ANSGEAR.COM does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.

Here is how I would handle this: If I ordered a red product, and I received a blue product, who is at fault? If I ordered a barrel advertised as 14", and it came in 16", who is at fault? If I ordered a product that was advertised as working, and received one that isn't, who is at fault?

Taking that route, I would read them their return policy:

If you have received a wrong item with your order, please notify us immediately so we can get your item corrected. We will issue an RMA number and ask that you ship the wrong item back using standard ground service only. Please make sure to include the shipping receipt in your package. Once the return is received and processed, a credit will be issued to your account for the shipping reimbursement.

I would say I did not order a non-working gun, and that is what I received.

Quote:
All blue
Any chance it is this one? Since it is ANS anno'd, it would technically be their fault, but the EGO I read about was also ANS exclusive anno and they still told the guy to contact PE.
Racso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:22 PM #37
l1ryan1l

Quote:
While we were going through the check list of what could be the problem..my friend was on a live chat through the ANS website and they informed him..if the gun was not functioning to contact DP themselves. So it seems like ANS doesn't want the problem and their handing it of to the manufacture....
was it one of the special colors ANS offers? i bet they messed up putting it back together..... keep pushing to get your money back from them
l1ryan1l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:22 PM #38
Manny2
Hi hater!! Gun whore#1

Pm me killajay
Old 03-11-2012, 08:29 PM #39
Manny2
Hi hater!! Gun whore#1

Killa hit me up with info
Old 03-11-2012, 10:26 PM #40
justicexd
mowing faces since '83

If air is making it's way to the noid, then obviously it's a noid issue. It sounds like the hole leading from the valve chamber to the piston chamber could be plugged, or there could be something wrong with the valve pin itself. Since it's under warranty, you need to call DP... If it was out of warranty, then I would suggest you separate the two halves of the noid and check the valve pin for proper function.
justicexd is offline   Reply With Quote