ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-20-2012, 08:14 AM #22
codyclark
MEMPHIS

codyclark plays in the PSP
codyclark plays in the MiLP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egos_taking_Memphis
Back on point Memphis needs work. David hires people/keeps staff that could care less about paintball business. that park is run down, heck a kid got his eye shot out. (let's say I saw the netting getting replaced right after that happend) does any one remember a time when John ran that place?

The guy that was shot in the eye was an absolute freak accident, but yeah we did replace the entire netting in the front of the awning anyways.
We've also been repairing and working on the front fields along with the ones in the back.
If you really cared about the field being "rundown" then maybe you should come talk to someone at the park with your ideas of how it can be improved, instead of complaining on the Internet.
As far as the staff, anyone that works at the park wouldn't be there if they didn't care about paintball, believe me when I say it's not the pay that keeps the referees working, it's their interest in the sport. If you have a complain about someone on the staff then let someone know about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossman901
He wasn't hurt?? Lol ok. He only looks like cyclops. I don't know what happened, but the kid can't open his eye. I actually played the other day at cedar hill with him and he needs surgery, but he doesn't hurt.....once again, lol. There needs to be changes made at Memphis and it could absolutely own. Lower paint prices and I'm there. I don't want to be limited to Byop days cause it's f***in $90 if you're not a member. That's retarded. Case closed on that issue. As far as refs, scott(you ego shooting *******), I actually had one of the good ones. He pushed us to play and made sure we kept our barrel socks on and what not....which is what Cedar Hill is lacking. But once again, $20 all day air/course fee....this honkey is there!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossman901
Lol that kinda surgery is expensive. Maybe he doesn't have insurance? Idk, Idc....I didn't bring that up anyway. All I know is the dude has a cyclops eye from getting shot and I doubt it was self-inflicted. I said nothing bout the park except the stupid paint prices, which is $90 a case for non-members and $70 for members, at the park. All that....ridiculous. Last time I looked, I made this post....if you don't like it, go cry to someone else. If you don't think those paint prices are retarded, then do your thing and I'll do mine. Wasn't starting a bunch of bs with this in the first place, just trying to get some people to play paintball. It's packed up there with a bunch of private parties, which is awesome! I'm not knocking it, I'm saying I work hard for my money and it will be spent wisely.
The paint is priced at the price it is so that we can keep the doors open. I thought the paint was expensive too, until I saw the business side of things. If you want to shoot a case everytime you play then you should play on byop days. The non-byop days are better for everyone in the open group since most people aren't buying a case and just trying to outgun everyone else so the playing field is a little more equal.
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2012, 09:31 AM #23
Egos_taking_Memphis
Need more Guns

Egos_taking_Memphis owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Egos_taking_Memphis supports Team VICIOUS
I know something about it. I was there in July and the one guy working was putting up nets..... I helped build dodge city (western theme course so I know more about Memphis paintball than most.
Egos_taking_Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:56 AM #24
codyclark
MEMPHIS

codyclark plays in the PSP
codyclark plays in the MiLP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egos_taking_Memphis
I know something about it. I was there in July and the one guy working was putting up nets..... I helped build dodge city (western theme course so I know more about Memphis paintball than most.
There wasn't just one guy putting up nets, and if you really have been around memphis paintball as long as you say you have then I'm sure you understand your not helping anything or anyone by bad mouthing the park on the Internet.
If you just want to keep blowing off steam on the Internet then go right ahead, but like I said if you don't voice your concerns to someone that matters than your not helping solve the problem.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:19 AM #25
mohpimp82
]v[.[].]-[.

has been a member for 10 years
mohpimp82 plays in the PSP
mohpimp82 plays in the MiLP
mohpimp82 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egos_taking_Memphis View Post
Who did you play with when you helped build Dodge City? Because I know almost everyone that built/painted it.
www.FxAnodizing.com
mohpimp82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:25 AM #26
akdduem

Smile

I'd like to play with more people my age or above. Also, the speedballers at Memphis seem to be a little rude, so I'd just rather not, although I would like to play some speedball, which CHF took away.

Cedar Hill Locksmith
akdduem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:28 PM #27
militia15
Pow Pow Pow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egos_taking_Memphis View Post
who are you and no you don't.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:54 PM #28
Kayo

Memphis Play

I've playing at Memphis for twenty years. The fields are in the worst shape now as they have ever been in. I'v been fixing them up some by myself. But they really need some attention.
Kayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:11 AM #29
Zollie
Keep Calm Play Paintball

Zollie owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hey this is Zollie Watts from Abbeys Paintball in McComb MS. Were staring back up also! Been down for a while but were getting back up! Got a practice the 28th and been taking about making some scrimmages throught the year, if yall have a team and wanna get in, just let me know! Look forward to seeing the competition! And good luck with setting the field up!