PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 06:36 PM #1996
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
I've got every manual and probably pretty close to every tech reference that's ever existed for Angels in digital format. LED, LCD, IR3, Speed, A4, A4 Fly, Euro Speed, 05 Speed, G7, G7 Fly, 06 Speed, A1, A1 Fly, AR:K and Fly SB manuals, Mojo board manual, A1 Grease and Lube Card, A1 Air Flow Diagram, A1 Leak Diagnosis Guide, A1 Step-by-Step Maintenance Guide, Angel AIR manual, Angel LED Tech FAQ w/ MT Diagrams, Angel LED Zip Chip programming guide, Predator and Predator V3 manuals, Predator Morlock manual, Virtue pre-A1 Angel manual, Virtue A1 Angel manual, MT FBS manual, Virtue PMR/PM7 manual, Evolve Newton kit manual and Troubleshooting Guide, plus the following software:

A1 Update Software package (includes driver, flash utility and PDF instructions), A1 v2.6 firmware, A1 v2.7 firmware, Mojo board flash utility and .99 firmware, BlueLCD, Brute Angel, Sexyangel, and the stock LCD Datalink software, IR3 Palm software, the IR3 Palm software patch, and the IR3 player profiles presets.

Ever need any of it, just let me know. I've ended up uploading a lot of it to my website over time just to help people out, so check www.angellasereyes.com/images and see if it's in there.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2013, 07:34 PM #1997
DB-1071
ON THE SIDE OF ANGELS!!!!

DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends V
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VI
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VII
DB-1071 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
DB-1071 is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
I sold every single part and piece-tools all of it
Ok then I'll donate mine. Pm me your addy.

PBNation definition from Urban Dictionary:
A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

GO ON, I DARE YOU!! GO ON I DARE YOU, AGAIN!!!
" Physician heal thyself!! " The War Doctor
Old 10-05-2013, 04:17 AM #1998
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
brad how come you no hold on to at least 1 angel? this makes me mui triste

forgive me for saying this, as i am sensitive to all those with terrible blights of disease (IRL), but ya know, between the bull perpetrated in the paintball industry, being socially aware of things like cancer really doesn't make up for it, its like the ideal, oh i'll go out into the world and be a complete ****, but i can go to the temple / place of religious expression and be absolved. I'm sorry if this offends anyone btw, it just seems like before we go trying to be decent as an industry (and i am speaking about the industry NOT the community which we all love) we should try to be better to one another as an industry.

I'm a big believer in giving and helping your fellow person in this world, and contributing to society, i guess just seeing the documentary's on these trends in charities doing f all but padding their own pockets and none of the intention really being fully realized, i just get cynical when people start painting guns in "honor" of diseases / using color schemes. I mean awareness i guess benefits, but its all context, sorry to ramble, just something was thinking about....

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."

Last edited by Somnambulistz : 10-05-2013 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:29 AM #1999
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
I agree Jordan- a good amount of awareness is based solely on making money but does anyone follow where it ends up?? I bet dollars to donuts that the *** clowns selling these guns and gear second hand don't donate a single dime to the causes. ****, I bet half don't or won't volunteer either.

I don't volunteer for causes like rare diseases and such, I guess I am quite busy living and trying to stay afloat. But if I were to support causes I certainly wouldn't puff my chest out about it.

And religion is a sore subject with me- have faith in yourself and your family, but don't use it as a crutch by forcing it and thinking that a book printed in massive amount and "servants" of The Lord asking you to give your life and money to the church - ever seen a poor church?? That's right fellas, it's big business.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 10-05-2013, 08:06 AM #2000
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
I've got my feelers out for a job in the gasoline and grease business.....I miss turning wrenches.

978-530-6747
Old 10-05-2013, 09:14 AM #2001
Japy
Paragon 2014

Annual Supporting Member
Japy is BST Legit
Japy plays in the PSP
Japy is playing at Living Legends VII
Japy has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Japy supports Empire
I was kickin some mad game in college bars last night. Felt good. Made me feel young again.

Looking for some Gats?
Old 10-05-2013, 08:43 PM #2002
DB-1071
ON THE SIDE OF ANGELS!!!!

DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends V
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VI
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VII
DB-1071 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
DB-1071 is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
I've got my feelers out for a job in the gasoline and grease business.....I miss turning wrenches.
Tell me about it, I miss working with a CNC lathe and Bridgeport but if they're not willing to pay you good money for it anymore I don't see a reason to do it except for yourself.

PBNation definition from Urban Dictionary:
A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

GO ON, I DARE YOU!! GO ON I DARE YOU, AGAIN!!!
" Physician heal thyself!! " The War Doctor
Old 10-05-2013, 08:49 PM #2003
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB-1071 View Post

Tell me about it, I miss working with a CNC lathe and Bridgeport but if they're not willing to pay you good money for it anymore I don't see a reason to do it except for yourself.
Got the job- it's part time but gets me back into my field of work I enjoy most.

978-530-6747
Old 10-05-2013, 08:51 PM #2004
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
I posted up my arsenal jersey from their WDP days- and a ****ing mint Sheridan Spyder compact Bnib - let the fun begin

978-530-6747
Old 10-06-2013, 05:10 AM #2005
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4032624
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread