PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-07-2012, 06:53 PM #1
Sprunk

Sprunk has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dye Slider problems, need help!

Hi, I just got a dye slide frame for my Orracle and I have 3 problems, the bolt doesn't catch on the sear so what not? Second is the sear pin that gets tapped out to change the sear it sticking out, and finally the sear spring adjustment screw is gone, what does the assembly consist of? Any help would be wonderful

Invert Halo Too

Empire 68/45
Sprunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2012, 01:53 PM #2
lngjohnslvr
#respectpaintball

lngjohnslvr is for the Gunfight
lngjohnslvr supports Pev's Paintball
Cant really help much with the sear adjustment spring but as for your first two questions:
1. on the top of your cocker body there is a hole. remove the bolt and use the hex key that fits down in there. it goes to the hammer timing screw. try giving that a few turns in so it catches on the sear when you cock your marker. if that doesnt work, make sure your sear isnt damaged or worn down.
2. the sear set pin probably just needs a little tap with a hammer or like I do, put it in a vice with a cloth around it (saves the frame from scratches) and tighten it until its flush on both sides. **Be careful not to bend the pin as it is pretty pliable!

Hope some of this helps!
lngjohnslvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:38 PM #3
NGerali

Also, I have a Dye Hinge frame on my System X cocker, and if I screw the grip frame screws all the way in, the bolt won't move. Try doing something similar to your frame screws.
NGerali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:08 PM #4
wowzerz

has been a member for 10 years
most likely the hammer sear catch isnt screwed down enough
wowzerz is offline   Reply With Quote