Old 11-26-2012, 07:07 PM #22
coop1985

coop1985 plays in the APPA beginner division
coop1985 supports DLX Technology
coop1985 supports Empire
if i was to rate them

1. Geo
2. Axe
(very very close between first and second)
3. G6r
coop1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2012, 08:24 PM #23
Lynch_Mob_47

I currently own a G6R and an Axe. I've owned a Geo before as well. Axes are great guns, as are Geos, but the G6R is untouchable brah... Super thin, super light, feels great in the hands. Out of the box, they are really quiet and really smooth. Definitely the most consistent as well.
Lynch_Mob_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:27 PM #24
coop1985

coop1985 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynch_Mob_47 View Post
I currently own a G6R and an Axe. I've owned a Geo before as well. Axes are great guns, as are Geos, but the G6R is untouchable brah... Super thin, super light, feels great in the hands. Out of the box, they are really quiet and really smooth. Definitely the most consistent as well.
If you read before you posted you would see what i rated the G6r low. I hated the way it felt in my hands. Plus he asked for my opinion. I also beg to differ on the quietness.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:47 PM #25
jewstin

jewstin is playing at Living Legends VI
jewstin supports Team VICIOUS
jewstin has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jewstin has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
jewstin supports DLX Technology
maybe you couldn't tune ur g6r.. cause all the ones i have are crazy quiet. they also in my hands feel amazing ive owned every geo including the 3 and never liked anyone of them. the axe is a good gun but the two i owned, had solenoid malfunctions and its a pain in the *** to get ahold of kee. bob long service is amazing as well i sent in a ripper that was having issues literally got it back exactly 1 week from when i shipped it. go g6r try it out u wont regret it at all.
3x Bob long v1 Victory-Ninja SLP-Rotor
HOSTILE ANTIX
HOSTILE TAKEOVER
Weber State Paintball
Bob Long (Blast), Ninja, Virtue, Tapeline, Contract Killer
jewstin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:51 PM #26
coop1985

coop1985 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewstin View Post
maybe you couldn't tune ur g6r.. cause all the ones i have are crazy quiet. they also in my hands feel amazing ive owned every geo including the 3 and never liked anyone of them. the axe is a good gun but the two i owned, had solenoid malfunctions and its a pain in the *** to get ahold of kee. bob long service is amazing as well i sent in a ripper that was having issues literally got it back exactly 1 week from when i shipped it. go g6r try it out u wont regret it at all.
maybe i coudnt...but every person is different when it comes to the feel of a gun in their hands. I PERSONALLY like i said before didnt not like the way the g6r felt.

I never had a problem getting ahold of KEE, i had a relay gauge go bad. Just the gauge and they sent me a BNIB relay. Awesome customer service.

We could go round and round saying what we all like and dont like.

I would say find someone that owns each one and ask if you can shoot it.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:38 PM #27
Beorn1023
Nutz behind the trigger!

Beorn1023 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Beorn1023 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Beorn1023 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Beorn1023 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ergonomics is a personal thing. Comfortable for you can be awful for someone else. I would definitely try to get my hands on one of each for a game or 2. The Geo is a smoother/ quieter marker than the other 2 (imo). The axe is a great gun for a mid-range inline poppet. And I love the G6R for its balance of all things and excellence in most things.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:21 PM #28
BELOWZERO
2JZGTE POWERED

BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends V
BELOWZERO is playing at Living Legends VI
BELOWZERO owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
BELOWZERO supports Team VICIOUS
BELOWZERO is Legendary
BELOWZERO is Boss
BELOWZERO supports DLX Technology
AXE- great little gun but if i had the cash id defiantly go for something else, i just wasn't big on the overall feel of the marker. The anno on them also seem to be lacking, it seemed as if every time i took my gun to the field i was getting more and more wear.

geo2- nice little gun, pretty simple, not good on air, and not all that smooth

G6r- One of the best guns on the market, super simple, stupidly efficient, MADE IN THE USA, drop a lp poppet and a premium bolt in there and it will shoot retarted smooth and be the most efficient gun on the field. I love my g6r, and ive owned every gun on the market the only gun that comes even close it it would be my old luxe 2.0 that i had or maybe my geo 3 but id still take my g6r over both of them any day

Indy Battleground Paintball
Freelancers
RIP Dan Voils
900-999-999
BELOWZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:23 AM #29
peacob

peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
G6R hands down..... such a well balanced all around gun. Currently one of the most desired guns on the market. Axe's are great for their price, but in the High-end bracket, the G6R takes all

Im not a big fan of geo's... with exception to the geo3.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:37 PM #30
Lynch_Mob_47

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop1985 View Post
If you read before you posted you would see what i rated the G6r low. I hated the way it felt in my hands. Plus he asked for my opinion. I also beg to differ on the quietness.
..? I wasn't talking to you. Just posting for OP.
Lynch_Mob_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:53 PM #31
svt.cobra

IMO the anno between GEO AND AXE is about the same. BL guns have always had awesome anno gobs that will last. but i am tough on my guns and am going with the axe pro with a front reg extension next season to be my work horse. thats also a good selling point to make. if you have a scratched to hell new g6r, good luck selling it. but if you have a scratched up axe, it will sell all day long from what ive seen. regular axe in okay shape with use loose around 100-150 value when selling. but a 2012 g6r thats been used and in ok shape looses 300-400 depending. just food for thought. no guns are ever worth their true top dollar amount anyway. just like cars and everything else. but the overall price for a new axe is about right i think IMO. and Ive owned all three guns as i stated before. to each his own...

FT. Campbell KY/ Clarksville TN/ U.S. Army

(\__/) put this bunny in your sig so he can acheive
(='.'=)world domination!!!
(")_(")
svt.cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:59 PM #32
slyyoung
Shannon Young

slyyoung owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I have had every GEO that has been out and I have had a axe and axe pro. When it comes to the feel of the marker in my hand the GEOs feel way better than a axe. With both geo 2s I had, they ended up with noid issues. I didnt have any trouble with the other geos. I have never had one problem with a axe.
slyyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:05 PM #33
willard20

willard20 plays in the PSP
willard20 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
willard20 plays in the APPA D4 division
willard20 supports Empire
Axe Pro
Old 11-28-2012, 10:34 PM #34
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by coop1985

Owed all 3 too. G6r over the others, but AXE= GEO. As it happens I rate the G6r a bit differently. I like the stretch of the marker over the Axe. Not kicky like other stacked poppets. Biggest point very efficient (I play back and when playing rec ball the fields mostly have 3000 # air. The other markers..... Geo is The smoothest shot of them all. Axe is the jack of all traits. Good in most areas but not great. (really didn't like the feel of this marker)

Again this just my opinion and as it happens I traded my GEO 2.0 to Coop1985 for his G6R. Funny how that works.
Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:58 AM #35
Buckeye22

Buckeye22 is BST Trusted
Buckeye22 plays in the PSP
Buckeye22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Buckeye22 supports Team VICIOUS
Buckeye22 plays in the APPA D4 division
Buckeye22 supports Empire
empire axe. its a good mid end gun and can take a beating. i out the boss bolt in and tuned it with the help of a friend from infamous and the gun shoots smooth with very little kick and its quiet.
Buckeye22 is offline   Reply With Quote