PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-24-2006, 09:47 AM #22
Rambunctious

has been a member for 10 years
on saturday on the spyder field my team and one of teh top placed d3 teams played the final game and before 10 seconds after we did our chant chris lasoya was like " Holy ****" that was loud go get em boys. Then when we won the game he just smiled nodded his head and walked away
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2006, 09:54 AM #23
ShadowFiend
pH Squared Clothing

ShadowFiend plays in the APPA D5 division
OMG yeah I was right in the middle of the FFF and AAF fued going on that was funny as hell...acutally I was sitting right next to the AAF guys and thought I was going to die. Too bad FFF lost though I was pullin for em too.

BUt my favorite moment was when Todd Martinez was outside of the JT booth signing autographs and some kid complained about a free shirt he got and Todd took it threw it in the back told him he didn't have one anymore then he went back out and brought this kid the cut off part of some huge shirt and told him if he put it on as a tube top he'd give him a free shirt right out of the booth the kid said no but his friend said why not its totally worth a free t shirt so he did and since it was so big Todd asked me to hold it in the back while they took pictures and video it was so hilarious. T$ = GOD!
Old 07-24-2006, 09:57 AM #24
|^^|oN|<eY|3oY
Stewie

|^^|oN|<eY|3oY plays in the USPL
|^^|oN|<eY|3oY plays in the APPA D4 division
lol insane 2 i think i found your man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotLeet
I saw that.. I tried to get Todd autograph but he was to cool for school. And I missed the Dynasty signing today.
|Rest in Peace Baby J #5|
Old 07-24-2006, 10:00 AM #25
furby37
Friendship4sale

Watched Zack Long go nuts when they lost to infamous..being run threw by a guy with no hopper.Long was screaming about it being a ****ing penalty,when some guy says "so is a dead player talkin" Long-"Who the F*** are you?What do you play?" had to be there..hilarious

Anything you've read here is MY opinion.Get your own.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:09 AM #26
TechMasterJason

Todd signing some girl's boobs. He must have spent like an hour on it.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:09 AM #27
Dunney

Quote:
Originally Posted by imow*****es
i saw a old guy fall down the steps off the nppl grand stads it was funny as **** it was when it was all wet it was so funny anybody else see it?
i almost broke myf ucking neck on them sat i was gettin up and i slipped luckily i cought myself before my head or sutn could hit im not old tho im only 17 so it couldnta been me u saw
i had on a orange shirt anyone see
Old 07-24-2006, 10:23 AM #28
nick15
Nick Rodrigues

plays in the NXL
nick15 is an NCPA player
nick15 plays in the APPA D3 division
friendly fire! clapping lol i was rite behind the ff guys who were cheering if u remember me, in the red planet eclipse shirt, also seeing laysoa in a 2 vs 1. he one balled both the player in the head it was sooooooo sick
Old 07-24-2006, 10:36 AM #29
jrya07
~8~oh~3~

jrya07 plays in the PSP
jrya07 plays in the MiLP
jrya07 plays in the APPA D4 division
yea there was alot of people cheering ff on even when they wernt playing lol
Old 07-24-2006, 10:38 AM #30
O3M
SuBaRu

hows about miami rage throwing there packs pods and i think only 1 mask into the crowds while they were setting up to give out the prizes wow ppl went nuts 2 kid fell fighting over a pod pack and one of the kids was choking the other one for the pack these kids were going nuts sure i wanted one of the packs but seriously tho im not going to kick some ones *** for one thats just stupid but it prob was the best way to end the day seeing ppl fight over pods and packs and 1 mask
Event 2 -
Event 3 -
Event 4 -
Old 07-24-2006, 11:00 AM #31
ChuckLove

ChuckLove owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
During the finals pro's would throw there pods to the grand stands and they would throw them back. THat was really funny. Everyone was on a BAWLS high the entire time so that is why there was such odd behaivor. Oh ya and I started saying Air Assualt when the Friendly FIre guys were doing there thing, not becasue I like either team, but that I just don't care. Joy Divison played so well, I have a lot of respect fro them, they are real pro's.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:03 AM #32
gangstaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
ha i saw that. the best part was wen air assault threw their pods to the crowd and then we threw it back at them haha. and then every1 chanted FRIENDLY FIRE FRIENDLY FIRE even though they were done playing a loooong time ago haha. that was great.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:15 AM #33
overweightangel275

overweightangel275 works for a Paintball manufacturer
 plays in the NXL
I was helping the Canes and I threw a bunch of broken pods into the stands and people went crazy, I also witnessed one fan act all pissed and hum the thing back.

Last edited by overweightangel275 : 07-26-2006 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:15 AM #34
overweightangel275

overweightangel275 works for a Paintball manufacturer
 plays in the NXL
I know it's a baseball thing.

Last edited by overweightangel275 : 07-26-2006 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:20 AM #35
ReFormed89

nice double post. but w/e

its a baseball thing. it started in chicago. whenever the team you don't want to win hits a home run, you throw the ball back. i was with the guy that did that, he wasn't mad, just thought that the canes were cheating and the reffs were helping them out.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:20 AM #36
AtomicPig

AtomicPig is a Supporting Member
AtomicPig is a founding member
AtomicPig owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
yea to bad there was like 14 of us or so. and yea it woulda been funny getting you guys arrested. should get your friend some help going balistic on 16 year olds. Way to be cool. Grow up.

FeedBack

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=419476

Last edited by AtomicPig : 07-24-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:26 AM #37
~Spoon~
whatever works

~Spoon~ is a Supporting Member
~Spoon~ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbguy4ever
I know a kid that got the Redz girl's phone munber
w00t
Old 07-24-2006, 11:28 AM #38
bubba69089
iMPULSe AddicT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFiend
BUt my favorite moment was when Todd Martinez was outside of the JT booth signing autographs and some kid complained about a free shirt he got and Todd took it threw it in the back told him he didn't have one anymore then he went back out and brought this kid the cut off part of some huge shirt and told him if he put it on as a tube top he'd give him a free shirt right out of the booth the kid said no but his friend said why not its totally worth a free t shirt so he did and since it was so big Todd asked me to hold it in the back while they took pictures and video it was so hilarious. T$ = GOD!

^^It was very amusing... Since i was with you while you were holding the kids "tube top" because todd couldnt tie it!! i was laughing...especially when he wrote all over the kids chest.

Also, how about Joy's final game? anyone think that was as good as i did? Maximus was pretty amusing while in the snake after he shot the guy out and bonus balled him many times! He got the crowd right into it the most i think!

Also i got the catch the Dynasty autograph session, so i was pretty pumped about that.

Last edited by bubba69089 : 07-24-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:35 AM #39
Megadestructo
Pixel Pusher

I was right by the kids screaming Air Assault. I heard one of them go "Look what we started. Where is Air Assault even from??"
Old 07-24-2006, 11:35 AM #40
gangstaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba69089
^^It was very amusing... Since i was with you while you were holding the kids "tube top" because todd couldnt tie it!! i was laughing...especially when he wrote all over the kids chest.

Also, how about Joy's final game? anyone think that was as good as i did? Maximus was pretty amusing while in the snake after he shot the guy out and bonus balled him many times! He got the crowd right into it the most i think!

Also i got the catch the Dynasty autograph session, so i was pretty pumped about that.
o man maximus PWNED in that game! the crowd was goin crazy. that was one of the best games at the event that i saw. maximus ftw.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:38 AM #41
fodash1
N E X

two sick stories

on thursday. I was leaving the trade show with my friend sammy J and we decided to walk out behind all the vendors (i forget why). I look in one of the dumpsters and there's an urban camo eclipse gear bag just sitting there. I beat sam in a race to the bag so i got it. it had some lenses an ace bandage and some water bottles in it. it also had a tag from an airport on it. the tag said Rich telford.

me my bro and sammy were sitting in the grandstands and my brother was chattin it up with alex fraige. Ben asked him what he was eating and he said an amazing steak and cheese sub. been said that he was mad hungry and would kill for one of those. as it turns out alex and dynasty had ordered a bunch of extra food so me my bro and sam had lunch on dynasty. I got a chicken bacon ranch sub ben got a steak and cheese and sammy J got a veggie peta bread wrap hahaha. sucks for him.
Follow and support the 2010 Hurricanes.
Click here to find them on Facebook and fan up! or Follow them on Twitter
Old 07-24-2006, 11:41 AM #42
gangstaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fodash1
two sick stories

on thursday. I was leaving the trade show with my friend sammy J and we decided to walk out behind all the vendors (i forget why). I look in one of the dumpsters and there's an urban camo eclipse gear bag just sitting there. I beat sam in a race to the bag so i got it. it had some lenses an ace bandage and some water bottles in it. it also had a tag from an airport on it. the tag said Rich telford.

me my bro and sammy were sitting in the grandstands and my brother was chattin it up with alex fraige. Ben asked him what he was eating and he said an amazing steak and cheese sub. been said that he was mad hungry and would kill for one of those. as it turns out alex and dynasty had ordered a bunch of extra food so me my bro and sam had lunch on dynasty. I got a chicken bacon ranch sub ben got a steak and cheese and sammy J got a veggie peta bread wrap hahaha. sucks for him.
pics or shens