Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2013, 06:59 PM #23
oberonson

oberonson supports Team VICIOUS
oberonson plays in the APPA beginner division
oberonson has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
oberonson supports Empire
Whats the newest current generation then? And whats the new one called? Whats the difference between "empire invert mini" and "empire mini". So which mini should i get?

EDIT: I just called ansgear to make sure, and they said that all the mini's are the same. No difference between any of them, just paintjobs. Do they know their stuff?

Last edited by oberonson : 01-30-2013 at 07:03 PM. Reason: added info
oberonson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:01 PM #24
Weroliera (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by specopsdeath2 View Post

If he doesn't like mini then he most likely won't like the Axe.

And I fixeded you.

^^Yes that was on purpose.
Axe and mini are total different guns. Simply the size makes it a whole new gun that you can hold better without being a 10 year old
And no you didn't fix me you still forgot a period plus another coma before and
And this is not grammar school so calm the f**k down
Weroliera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:22 PM #25
liverlip

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weroliera View Post
Axe and mini are total different guns. Simply the size makes it a whole new gun that you can hold better without being a 10 year old
Wow. Let's relax. Assuming ANS is selling all fresh stock there should be no differences internally between the Invert Mini and the Empire Mini.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:34 PM #26
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
[NA]WARLORD owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
[NA]WARLORD supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
But it is a privately owned website with rules against bypassing the swear filter, I suggest you edit your post before an Admin/Mod sees it.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:35 PM #27
SyLLabuz

Quote:
LOL patience is a virtue...
Old 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM #28
Weroliera (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyLLabuz View Post
LOL patience is a virtue...
Now I'm mad!! Lol

PATIENCE IS VIRTUE AND VIRTUE IS GRACE AND GRACE IS A LITTLE GIRL WHO DIDN'T WASH HER FACE! !

Hahaha. Rofl

Back to topic. Seriously get a used axe for the same price as a new mini maybe cheaper. You will be glad
Old 01-30-2013, 11:28 PM #29
specopsdeath2
DANGER ZONE

specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 is Boss
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:

Relax killer. It was a joke.

I am far from being "a ten year old" and I can not get used to the marker in the slightest bit, but I have owned/shot essentially everything on the market so I'm not a "wimp" in that regard at all.

All I was saying, is that the OP needs to hold them to see which feels better with a full set up, and also figure out if he wants a spool or an inline poppit. Two completely different systems, and he may not know which one he wants right now until he shoots both.
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:34 PM #30
oberonson

Good idea. So anyways, if all the minis are the same gen, i wonder why they have all those different listings for them.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:38 PM #31
specopsdeath2
DANGER ZONE

specopsdeath2 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberonson View Post
Good idea. So anyways, if all the minis are the same gen, i wonder why they have all those different listings for them.
That's a good question honestly. Wish I could answer that for you or point you in the right direction :/
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
Old 01-30-2013, 11:41 PM #32
Weroliera (Banned)

All minis are not the same gen. I'm almost positive their are 3 generations of mini. But empire never tells us. Just like the axe. They fixed things on it over the years but never told us.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:45 PM #33
Weroliera (Banned)

I found this:
READ METICULESLY. lol if that's how u spell it
Fix me grammar guy

Hi, the polished blue/black/red are the latest edition.

The Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions are the newest editions, but they are are the same generation but they are a different year (meaning they are technichally the same inside just a more sought after color)

If I were you I wouldn't get the DUST blue/black/red because they are just over priced 1st generations.

THe POLISHED blue/black/red are second generations, HOWEVER they are THE SAME INTERNALLY as the 3rd generation Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions. The ONLY advantage of getting the 3rd generation is the cooler paint job.

If you want the DUST editions you are making a bad choice b/c they are the 1st gen. and are prone to malfunction.

THe POLISHED blue/black/red aren't at a good price on that website. You can get them brand new and sealed form Ebay for the same price but on Ebay they might in clude a tank and/or be $20 cheaper.

However the Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions are very rare (especially the Titanium Grey) they are at the best price I have ever seen, and if you like the paintjob I would recomend buying them from THAT website. ( I personally own a second gen. polished red Invert Mini and I LOVE Titanium Grey If I didn't already have an Invert Mini I would buy that Titanium Grey Invert Mini RIGHT NOW)

However, unless you love the paintjob of the 3rd generation Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions then they DON"T HAVE ANY ADVANTAGES OVER THE 2nd gen POLISHED Red/ Blue/ Black Editions.

To sum it up:

-If you don't like the color of the Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions get the POLISHED red/blue/green b/c ON EBAY they are $20 cheaper then the 3rd gen. and have the same performance.

-If you DO like how the Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions look then BY ALL MEANS GET IT FROM THAT WEBSITE in the link you provided.

- DO NOT GET THE DUST RED/BLUE/BLACK 1st gen, they WILL just cause problems later on the
road.

Well that is about all I can think of. You ARE making a good deciscion getting an ][nvert Mini they are VERY good guns. Mine is faster, more reliable, accurate, and efficent then the Dye, and Bob Long Markers I play against ( not to mention about $300 cheaper )

Source(s):

- countless hours of ][nvert Mini research
- 100's of PB reviews on the ][nvert Mini
- I have been an ][nvert Mini owner for 2 months now ( loving every second of it)
Old 01-30-2013, 11:51 PM #34
specopsdeath2
DANGER ZONE

specopsdeath2 is Boss
Quote:
I found this:
Fix me grammar guy
Meticulously

I'm playing with ya. That was a good find. Props to you
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
Old 01-31-2013, 12:12 AM #35
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
[NA]WARLORD owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
[NA]WARLORD supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
All minis are not the same gen. I'm almost positive their are 3 generations of mini. But empire never tells us. Just like the axe. They fixed things on it over the years but never told us.
There are 3 gens and the only thing other then the color was the poppet and the stock board. The Gen3 is the current Mini with the Shockwave board, the older Mini's had an Optimus board.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:32 PM #36
oberonson

Quote:
I found this:
Fix me grammar guy

Hi, the polished blue/black/red are the latest edition.

The Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions are the newest editions, but they are are the same generation but they are a different year (meaning they are technichally the same inside just a more sought after color)

If I were you I wouldn't get the DUST blue/black/red because they are just over priced 1st generations.

THe POLISHED blue/black/red are second generations, HOWEVER they are THE SAME INTERNALLY as the 3rd generation Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions. The ONLY advantage of getting the 3rd generation is the cooler paint job.

If you want the DUST editions you are making a bad choice b/c they are the 1st gen. and are prone to malfunction.

THe POLISHED blue/black/red aren't at a good price on that website. You can get them brand new and sealed form Ebay for the same price but on Ebay they might in clude a tank and/or be $20 cheaper.

However the Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions are very rare (especially the Titanium Grey) they are at the best price I have ever seen, and if you like the paintjob I would recomend buying them from THAT website. ( I personally own a second gen. polished red Invert Mini and I LOVE Titanium Grey If I didn't already have an Invert Mini I would buy that Titanium Grey Invert Mini RIGHT NOW)

However, unless you love the paintjob of the 3rd generation Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions then they DON"T HAVE ANY ADVANTAGES OVER THE 2nd gen POLISHED Red/ Blue/ Black Editions.

To sum it up:

-If you don't like the color of the Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions get the POLISHED red/blue/green b/c ON EBAY they are $20 cheaper then the 3rd gen. and have the same performance.

-If you DO like how the Titanium Grey/ polished Olive Green/ Blue flames Special Editions look then BY ALL MEANS GET IT FROM THAT WEBSITE in the link you provided.

- DO NOT GET THE DUST RED/BLUE/BLACK 1st gen, they WILL just cause problems later on the
road.

Well that is about all I can think of. You ARE making a good deciscion getting an ][nvert Mini they are VERY good guns. Mine is faster, more reliable, accurate, and efficent then the Dye, and Bob Long Markers I play against ( not to mention about $300 cheaper )

Source(s):

- countless hours of ][nvert Mini research
- 100's of PB reviews on the ][nvert Mini
- I have been an ][nvert Mini owner for 2 months now ( loving every second of it)
Very nice! Thanks for all the info. Since you've so much knowledge, can you tell me about these 2 minis?
http://www.ansgear.com/Empire_Mini_S...urstorange.htm
and
http://www.ansgear.com/Empire_Mini_S...opperblack.htm

I heard somewhere that the orange one is very rare, but the copper one is cheaper. Thanks man.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:53 PM #37
Weroliera (Banned)

You are paying only for the color. Same gun. And no they're not rare
Same gun just a color from ans
Just get a regular color.

Trust me and everyone here. WAIT a lil more and get an axe
Listen
Old 02-01-2013, 10:07 PM #38
oberonson

The thing is, I need a marker right NOW within my price range, and the axe is out of the range. Thats why i only listed mini or g5. I've shot an axe before and it was great, but as i said, i cant afford it yet, and i can't wait cause, i need to get a new marker for tournament play right now.

Still, what do you mean by just get a regular colour, is that one not good or something.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:44 PM #39
Weroliera (Banned)

Yes but you're waisting more
The axe is only 100 bucks more wtf
That's way less than two cases of paint. Wtf!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:48 PM #40
Straight Silver
Straightest of Them All

Straight Silver has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Yes but you're waisting more
The axe is only 100 bucks more wtf
That's way less than two cases of paint. Wtf!!!
Dude he needs a marker now. He doesn't want the axe.

To the OP. I say G5. I had a G4 and loved the thing, and the G5 looks promising to me.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:52 PM #41
dps093
I like Flexes

dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Ninja Paintball
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberonson View Post
The thing is, I need a marker right NOW within my price range, and the axe is out of the range. Thats why i only listed mini or g5. I've shot an axe before and it was great, but as i said, i cant afford it yet, and i can't wait cause, i need to get a new marker for tournament play right now.

Still, what do you mean by just get a regular colour, is that one not good or something.
You can get a used axe for the price of a brand new mini on ANS you know...
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:31 PM #42
Weroliera (Banned)

This is my last post because I'm mad
I will unsubscribe from this thread and never look back "his paintball heart breaks". ("IN A MILLION .68 cal PIECES!!)

Okay. Brand new SEALED from factory never opened on eBay axe 410. Just sayin
And used you will get very nice axes for 300 bucks maybe lower! In b/s/t here on pbn or even Craigslist they're gold mines lol

BYE!

Last edited by Weroliera : 02-01-2013 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Misspell