Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-11-2004, 11:16 PM #85
[ELP]
Level 7 Troll

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by synnyzter
The B and X are Dragun's, so says the box mine came in.
So you have a TES X yet it hasn't been released yet?
Yes they're based off Dragun's design and may be marketed under the Dragun label but Odyssey owns Dragun now so Odyssey = Dragun.

On a side note: I've only used my TES for a day and a half of actual playing and the sear on it is completely and totally annihilated. Anyone else ever experience this?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2004, 03:17 PM #86
synnyzter

Quote:
Originally posted by [ELP]
Yes they're based off Dragun's design and may be marketed under the Dragun label but Odyssey owns Dragun now so Odyssey = Dragun.

On a side note: I've only used my TES for a day and a half of actual playing and the sear on it is completely and totally annihilated. Anyone else ever experience this?
Please read the whole thread so people dont have to repeat themselves 50 times. Never said I had the X.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:54 PM #87
wicked_one_26

Quote:

I've used my tes several times without any sear problems. I have had the usualy tes probs. Sounds like you should send it in.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:31 AM #88
[ELP]
Level 7 Troll

I sent it to the shop I got it from cause i'll be out of town for over a week and told them to FIX IT. They called Dragun who said they'd call them back but of course they haven't (TEE-HEE) and syn, maybe you should type in clear and concice sentences instead of making broad sweeping generalised comments, thanks.
Old 07-13-2004, 03:25 PM #89
synnyzter

Quote:
I sent it to the shop I got it from cause i'll be out of town for over a week and told them to FIX IT. They called Dragun who said they'd call them back but of course they haven't (TEE-HEE) and syn, maybe you should type in clear and concice sentences instead of making broad sweeping generalised comments, thanks.
Pull the stick out of your a** and get over it. Don't be so anal.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:06 PM #90
[ELP]
Level 7 Troll

I checked my anus and no stick was found! I would recommend you seek professional assistance in these delusions you're having.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:31 PM #91
1^sly^fox

Burping Issue

Just another fix for the burping issue. I replaced the normal pin and cupseal with a PMI pin and cupseal with some spare parts I had. The PMI pin was about a 1/4" shorter than the Dragun pin. This fixed the burping issue, but gave me a lower velocity as the valve was not open for as long. I put a heavier spring in and the velocity was back to normal.

Please note, this was just a field fix with parts I had when I didn't have time or knowledge of how to fix the sear, but it worked.
Old 07-24-2004, 09:20 AM #92
cjmit26

was the spring u replaced the main spring or the value spring?
Old 07-24-2004, 04:04 PM #93
1^sly^fox

The main spring. Just enough to allow the striker the pressure needed to fully release the cup seal. I am going to try the other fixes in about a week. But the marker is still working fine, no problems other than the eye fogging up on a really humid day of woodball.
Old 07-26-2004, 08:35 PM #94
Twmagoo

on the burping issue....the light spring mentioned from 32 degrees is that the main spring or valve spring? also is that spring kit the same as for the spyders?
Old 07-31-2004, 04:54 PM #95
TESlight'emupTES
My username is stupid

TESlight'emupTES donated to help Peyton Trent
[quote]Originally posted by BumFighterKrew2003 [*]Eye malfunctioning: This is caused by several things. One, being you have paint or some other substance on the eye, blocking it. Clean the eye thoroughly, that should do the trick. Two, your wires may be shorted to the body. Follow the wires from the eye to the grip frame and make sure none of them are exposed. Third, on the rare occasion. The eye cover screw is stripped and the eye cover falls back just far enough to let the eye see the body of the gun, instead of inside the chamber(happened to me). Simple fix, get a self tapping screw and retap the hole. Last but definitely not least. Don't use black, dark, or clear shelled paint with the eye. The eye is a reflective type eye and those types of shell absorb the beam instead of reflecting.(Thanks FL Native)

~What about a darker shade of blue, I was using about the shade of this guy . Would the eye pick that up?
Old 08-02-2004, 06:37 PM #96
PBTado

im thinking of gettin a TES and might order it today should i buy any upgrades with it?
Old 08-02-2004, 06:38 PM #97
PBTado

?????????
Old 08-03-2004, 08:04 AM #98
txjbw1

Quote:
Originally posted by PBTado
im thinking of gettin a TES and might order it today should i buy any upgrades with it?
dude check this link and learn how to search

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=516880
Old 08-03-2004, 10:00 AM #99
PBTado

>.< ok thanks man
Old 08-05-2004, 07:09 PM #100
L0S3R
TRILL

Ok... I too, am experiencing burping issues. So what you guys are telling me is to get the 32* spring kit and just install the smallest one and that is it? I have the newer TES.
"Originally posted by *~LigHt U UP~56*: i had a boner in public once...there were no survivors."
A plane will NOT take off of a treadmill
Old 08-05-2004, 07:16 PM #101
L0S3R
TRILL

Wait is this the srping kit you guys are talking about?

http://www.actvil.com/is-bin/INTERSH...cAAAD3kcylA_2s
"Originally posted by *~LigHt U UP~56*: i had a boner in public once...there were no survivors."
A plane will NOT take off of a treadmill
Old 08-09-2004, 02:30 PM #102
Controversy Baller

L0S3R, You bastard...that was my name before it got banned. It was spelled like this though L0$3R...and yes that is the spring kit they are talking about
Old 08-09-2004, 05:24 PM #103
the111one

broke

i just got a used TES and i turned it on and one of the rows was filled with black rectangles and i tried to press the top button but it was stuck. What is wrong and how do i fix it.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:56 PM #104
wicked_one_26

try a new battery
Old 08-13-2004, 06:16 PM #105
PrplHededCustardChkr

if you have a tes return it and buy any other gun. my local shop loves to see tes guns because they make a bunch of money repairing em, but when they work they are great guns. but that doesn't seem to happen all that often.