Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Is Obama preparing to us the military on the American people?
Absolutely, he has desired to do this for a while now 8 33.33%
I tend to think Obama would do this, but not sure he is pushing to do this now 5 20.83%
Not totally convinced that Obama would go this far. Maybe, but need more information 7 29.17%
I refuse to believe that Presient Obama would declare war on the American citizens 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2013, 10:27 PM #43
Blake360

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
I have a theory that all these posters are just blake's alt accounts.
Or maybe you're just in denial that so many people here think you're delusional.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2013, 10:42 PM #44
F1VENOM

I would hope they're not but I can't say I'd be shocked. I'm just glad they're not FE alts.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:48 PM #45
Blake360

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-str...012714607.html

Our warmongering tyrant is thinking about another war, I can't say I'm shocked.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:57 PM #46
F1VENOM

I thought presidents are limited to two terms?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 01-27-2013, 10:59 PM #47
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-str...012714607.html

Our warmongering tyrant is thinking about another war, I can't say I'm shocked.
What's funny is that this is about an actual political issue, and people talking about *** burgers and FE alts are somehow more worthwhile posters.

Quote:
Yeah but it's a huge leap to get to killing American citizens on US soil.
Maybe, maybe not. Do you know of another president that has ordered an assassination on an American citizen before Obama? I am not.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:01 PM #48
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
What's funny is that this is about an actual political issue
Is it, though?
Old 01-27-2013, 11:02 PM #49
F1VENOM

If you're going that route look up some Cold War history and let it simmer.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:41 AM #50
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

FBI not sure if the United States can target and kill Americans. Course, the previous question wasn't answered, why would the two trolls above be able to answer this? I feel like I'm listening to two anti gun soccer moms argue with informed pro gun activists on how criminals will stop acquiring guns if we ban them like a few did last week.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:18 AM #51
Snake13
Escaped Rakkasan

Snake13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:

FBI not sure if the United States can target and kill Americans. Course, the previous question wasn't answered, why would the two trolls above be able to answer this? I feel like I'm listening to two anti gun soccer moms argue with informed pro gun activists on how criminals will stop acquiring guns if we ban them like a few did last week.

I kind of feel like I'm watching a schizophrenic stop taking his meds and start the processing of having a psychotic breakdown.
Snake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:13 AM #52
F1VENOM

Quote:
You act as if the Obama administration is the only one to kill US citizens. Seriously, go look up the Cold War spy history and realize American citizens died at the hands of the US government because of espionage. It's not some cut and dry case where the US is readying to prevent an insurrection and slaughter US citizens.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:20 PM #53
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
You act as if the Obama administration is the only one to kill US citizens. Seriously, go look up the Cold War spy history and realize American citizens died at the hands of the US government because of espionage. It's not some cut and dry case where the US is readying to prevent an insurrection and slaughter US citizens.
So because previous administrations were murderers it makes it okay for obama and his administration to be murderers?
Old 01-28-2013, 02:41 PM #54
IceColdCricket
Silent But Deadly

IceColdCricket is an NCPA player
Can you name one administration that didn't would be the better question.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:49 PM #55
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceColdCricket View Post
Can you name one administration that didn't would be the better question.
I think the better question is the one I already asked, and since you don't have an answer to it, it seems to me that you're afraid to answer.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:14 PM #56
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/us...ison.html?_r=0

Gonzo swore up and down he would close the Bay. Wow.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:22 PM #57
F1VENOM

Quote:
So because previous administrations were murderers it makes it okay for obama and his administration to be murderers?
Not at all, but where's your uproar and finger pointing about the previous administration that implemented the drones?
Old 01-28-2013, 09:48 PM #58
Blake360

Quote:
Not at all, but where's your uproar and finger pointing about the previous administration that implemented the drones?
The previous administration isn't in power anymore so why would I waste my time pointing my finger at them instead of the ones who are currently in power?
Old 01-28-2013, 09:49 PM #59
F1VENOM

Quote:
The previous administration isn't in power anymore so why would I waste my time pointing my finger at them instead of the ones who are currently in power?
The previous administration is gone but the Congress is still largely there. Again all I see is it's all Obama.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:51 PM #60
Blake360

Quote:
The previous administration is gone but the Congress is still largely there. Again all I see is it's all Obama.
Because congress isn't made up of one person like obama is. Half of congress could disagree with it, but there can't be half of obama that disagrees with it.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:53 PM #61
F1VENOM

Quote:
Because congress isn't made up of one person like obama is. Half of congress could disagree with it, but there can't be half of obama that disagrees with it.
So you're going for one person instead of the agencies that actually carry out the attacks or the Congress that allows them to happen? Sounds like you're just blaming Obama and no one else. Obama's not the only one who can stop the attacks.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:59 PM #62
Blake360

Quote:
So you're going for one person instead of the agencies that actually carry out the attacks or the Congress that allows them to happen? Sounds like you're just blaming Obama and no one else. Obama's not the only one who can stop the attacks.
The agencies that carry out the attacks are following orders which were created by obama and pals. Obama is the most significant person in this which is why he deserves the most blame. They wouldn't be happening if he was against them in the first place. You can't say that about any member of congress.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:05 PM #63
F1VENOM

Congressional inquiry.