PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-15-2013, 10:25 PM #1
jleclipse81

jleclipse81 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mini lover

I bought an ego 11 because you hear such great things about them. I shouldve known better.....probably the worst investment ever made. I used to own a dp fusion fx and honestly the ego and fx are the same. Execept the fx has more shooting modes. How dare I turn my back on my upgraded mini which shoots way smoother and quieter than that overpriced gun. Sure the ego is super consistent...but so is my mini with it's xsv bolt n freak kit. I have another mini with the infamous bolt n lurker barrel that shoots ball on ball and also quieter n smoother than the ego11. Needless to say, I spent less on my minis that in my opinion shoot better than the ego. It's funny how I see or hear people knock on minis because they're beginner guns. With the right upgrades the mini definitely shoots n feels like a high end.
I should post a shooting video to compare the guns. Maybe I'll work on that tomorrow before I put my ego11 on the chopping block lol. Perhaps get me an axe instead haha.
Anyhoot, just wanted to share my love and story about my minis and crappy ego11.
MINI FOR LIFE!!!
jleclipse81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2013, 11:05 PM #2
Get_bunkered1

Get_bunkered1 supports Team VICIOUS
Get_bunkered1 plays in the APPA beginner division
Get_bunkered1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Get_bunkered1 supports DLX Technology
If you don't like the ego you should give it to me. Way better than the mini.... I've had both
My old feedback !! https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=599882
DaLuxeMob
Proud 1 of 12 icon ego11 owner !
Get_bunkered1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:21 PM #3
jleclipse81

jleclipse81 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Well I have both....and I'll proudly call my minis my main guns and the ego11 my backup gun.
I guess I just expected a lot more for the price and I wasn't very impressed. Had I been shooting a stock mini the whole time then yeah I'd take the ego. But after playing with the ego for a few times now, I feel it doesn't justify the price and end up playing with my minis for the remainder of the day. I have more fun with them and theyre a better fit for me. I wonder how many minis I can get for it? Hmmmmmm? Lol
jleclipse81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:56 AM #4
Viper|RSX
Gunna need a Bigger Boat

has been a member for 10 years
Viper|RSX owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Viper|RSX supports Team VICIOUS
Viper|RSX has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
The way I see it is if you shoot someone with a Mini, Axe, Ego, Luxe, Tipman guess what you just been shot go sit down. I have a few guns and it depends in the mood I'm in. Play with whatever makes you comfortable playing with.

Feedback
Viper|RSX is offline   Reply With Quote