PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-11-2014, 02:55 PM #43
Jaccen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spece108 View Post
I put the jt impulse at the top of the list for a used marker to buy in 2 years. They perform great, weren't well trademarked/marketed, wether or not a new model comes out the current model will drop precipitously on the used market and be an excellent value buy. This is the same reason I'm shooting a zr1.5 right now. Awesome shot quality, macroless, good ergos and great efficiency. Plus I got it for sub $300 for the above reasons.
I agree completely. I intend on getting one around then.

I'm one of those odd ducks that prefers macrolines to make trouble-shooting easier, but with a flush LPR this would be just about the perfect poppet marker for me.
Jaccen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2014, 03:32 PM #44
DRAXX
www.muddhillspaintball.tk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
I hope the impulse2 (if there is one) makes the LPR flush and goes to macroless. With the already solid ergos and performance it could be paramount.
I know that macro-less designs are becoming more of the new fad, but they really aren't any better (pro-to-con-wise) than a well-designed in-line macro set up. But you're probably right; more people would go for it.

They also need to include a freak kit with it. It costs litterally a few dollars more for Kee to put a freak kit with it. that would be a better selling point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_Is_King View Post
If they change the name to the Empire Impulse it would probably sell better

Nah,

It's already branded with the JT name. I think people would see through it as a fad.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:55 PM #45
ironyusa
reappropriating resources

The 09 impulse was already macroless so I'm not sure why Kee felt the need to go backwards with it. I am still a fan of the new impulse, but man... Kee needs to fire their marketing department.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:36 PM #46
crmoore83

crmoore83 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
crmoore83 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I'd expect they didn't over market do to the release of the Vanquish and its $1500 price tag.

Its possible to that this Impulse was a test to see the demand for addition Impulses in the future as the stack tube poppit market has been flooded by PE and Bob Long since Smart Parts closed up shop.

Honestly though with the grip frame design, shot quality and length I feel this is the perfect poppit and I'd buy a new version in a heart beat.

Looking For Top Dollar For Your Trade?

Visit YourPBFriend.com

Support Your Local Fields
Paintball Indiana, Field of Dreams, Backyard Battlegroundz, Paintball Barn, Paintball Plex
crmoore83 is offline   Reply With Quote