Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-21-2005, 06:27 PM #22
1boredboy

You actually could have openned a can of worms with touching someones gun.

It could go done like this.

You adjust the gun. The gun malfunctions later (say it shoots SUPER hot). The kid shoots another person in the goggles, shattering the lens and causing the loss of one eye. That player then sues, the field and the field is closed.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2005, 07:08 PM #23
Loki0874
nyc.

has been a member for 10 years
Ok for this post i would like to fallow your style of typing ready.

Hold up hold up first you do that thing that you diss you field then you just go and defende it whats up with that then you say your techs are the dumbs onse then stand up for them then yell at that hollywood guy because he dumb whats your problem and if i were you i would not diss your boss after all he is your boss correct well just cause thos dumb techs dotn know nothing about any icd gun dont mean you should be yelling at them there not the most popular kinda gun right i love icd but i have to say alot of people dont know anything about the gun just cause you boss was having a bad day and did not the issues of liability then them techs do not good with fixing any guns and why is this in this forum i know the bko is icd gun but this has nothing to do with the gun it would not matter if it was a spyder or a bko you touched .

What it says above is he should not be down talking his field. Just because his boss was worryed about liability he shopuld not talk bad about him. He should also not talk bad about the techs. Also dont talk about tects because they dont knoew anything about bko's velocity, the bko is not a giantly popular gun.

Well did anyone have a hard time reading the first paragraph...I hope you did, spedhunter. Now dont yell back becausei know you going to say " read with your fingure" or " not evey one type eledgably online" but really took me 5 minutes to read your first "story"

Good luck with your field issue.

~Dillon
Old 01-21-2005, 08:16 PM #24
acidrain

acidrain is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by spedhunter88
Ladies and gentlemen i appreciate the support on this occurance of ignorance however i must stand up for my workplace because this is the only area where i have found that they come up short and by that i mean the inablity to repair icd guns

no thats not y its because i was doing something i technicaly wasnt supposed to be doing even though my supervisor approved it and no matter what the gun the techs make the gunholder agree to a verbal and written contract

damn straight

accuatly no theyre not freaking morons exceept for hollywood but he also falls int the catagories of jackass, dip****, jerk, and mother ****er the techs are certified to work on every other type of gun and no i did not inform them i didnt have time i had to go take care of the rental group i was supposed to be with however i saw the kid later and gave him every bit of advice i could think of
(get a halo b, get pds, and an aftermarket hpr and guage, and get a good barrel kit)

i work there because the discounts are too good to pass up and theres like one or two people there that i would love to give a swift kick in the balls and i do have fun when i work there it doenst feel like workat all

amen brother show some love for the east cost icd

golden rule #2: If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all
Wow, nice back peddling spedhunter. Way to save your job!
Old 01-21-2005, 08:36 PM #25
Italian Mafia Shots
Wut

Italian Mafia Shots supports Empire
no way in hell im readin all that shibby.... just smack whomever ur havina prob with and its done
Old 01-21-2005, 10:25 PM #26
keenan

umm sped that was me at OA with the BKO...

actaully it wasnt but i got a bko and i was their last weekend. I coulda fixed it.

The field isnt as bad as it seems. The gun techs arent that great i know when i used to have a spyder he couldnt fix a simple macroline problem.

Im gonna try and get a job their this summer.

And the guy who was reffing walk ons 1 is the biggest douche. The ref kyle needs to burn in hell, hes a little *****, he kicked me out for 2 games because i didnt see a hit on my hopper and argued that he shouldnt go crazy.
Old 01-21-2005, 10:30 PM #27
Madpooh
1-800-mad-pooh

Madpooh is a Supporting Member
Madpooh plays in the USPL
Madpooh donated to help Peyton Trent
Madpooh supports our troops
racist against icd i tell ya
Old 01-21-2005, 10:37 PM #28
Loki0874
nyc.

I second that Madpooh.
Old 01-21-2005, 10:49 PM #29
xdarnokx
t(-_t-)

xdarnokx is a Supporting Member
I wish there was someone around who knew how to work on BKO's when i first got mine. I had a bad leak and not one field employee knew what kind of gun it was.

kudos to you for helping him out
Old 01-21-2005, 11:41 PM #30
m4rine

Wow, what a really uptight field. Half the regulars at my field spend just as much time as the employees behind the fill station table and the equipment desk, owner dosnt really care too much. Also you have titled refs? Interesting.

Anyways, I doubt it is anti-ICD, just there probably isnt too many ICD guns in the area, and the techs arnt familiar with them.
Old 01-22-2005, 12:23 AM #31
joe"psycho"

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris at Tech
The only problem I see in this scenario is lack of punctuation and paragraphs
QFT...Yeah that was b/s though.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:40 AM #32
*EM1-Master*

Quote:
Originally posted by vanquish_v12
\
I've got a similar story though. Last weekend some kid with a B2K3 shows up and I'm reffing. His gun isnt shooting when he goes to chrono it, I saw that both regs were way out of wack (LPR turned WAY too far in so the inline cant go above 100psi). I'm like, lemme see that. Lower the LPR, set inline at 250psi, increase LPR, shoot a test shot over the chrono and its 278! hows that? taking a gun from not shooting at all to 278 +/- 5 in about 10 seconds! the kid was like "how'd you do that?"
\
Haha Tim I didn't say, "How'd you do that?" I really don't know what was up with the problem because the last time I'd played with it (~2 weeks ago), it was adjusted to ~220 psi and shooting just fine But if it makes you feel good about yourself, I'll let you make me sound like a noob And besides, I'm faster than you on your own gun Haha just messing with you...
Old 01-22-2005, 09:50 AM #33
vanquish_v12

Quote:
Haha Tim I didn't say, "How'd you do that?" I really don't know what was up with the problem because the last time I'd played with it (~2 weeks ago), it was adjusted to ~220 psi and shooting just fine But if it makes you feel good about yourself, I'll let you make me sound like a noob And besides, I'm faster than you on your own gun Haha just messing with you...
lol you said you rarely came on PBN! and yeah it does make me feel good about myself to make you sound like a noob, so what? everyone needs a pick-me-up every now and then. But your LPR was WAY high, I dont know how it coulda got like that. you have any little brothers or anything? if so, you need to kick their arse and keep'em away from your gun!

and it doesnt matter if you're faster than me, you still have a Q-LOADER! hahahahahaha . naw jk, whatever. If you're lookin for a Halo though, I may be able to hook you up with one for like $60 if the guy who owns it hasnt sold it by now.
"Originally posted by Darryl Hadfield: Don't be silly. God doesn't make crap."
Old 01-22-2005, 10:01 AM #34
*EM1-Master*

That would reaking fock... err... Freaking rock... Hook me up if you can

And I'm still at a loss about what went on with the regs... I have to think who's touched my gun since... I do have a younger brother(13), but he knows not to touch it or he'll get shot with it He does have friends running around the house all the time though... And they all hate me, so maybe they were trying to mess around with it as a joke? Haha I don't know...

Last edited by *EM1-Master* : 01-22-2005 at 10:05 AM.