PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-16-2003, 08:00 PM #1
CheckmateStevy

X Checkmate Players looking for team.

My name is stevy and I have two other friends and we are looking to start our own serious team based out of springfield or at least semi-local so we can practice at least once a month if not more. We all three have alot of tournament experience and are looking for some back players who know how to finish games and have lots of tournament experience. Drop me an email or post on here if you are interested thanks for reading.

Stevy
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2003, 07:23 AM #2
eveo1

come out to area 52 in mackinaw we are looking to pick up some new front and mid players for a am team most tourneys we play in is paid by the owner Entrys are some times paint talk with brad hes the captain if interested we practice every sat. most of the time. phone 309-359-5252 brad is out there most sat. or they will give you his number to call if interestd
Old 07-07-2003, 05:45 PM #3
HOOP397

Stevy come to team Connection's practice this Sun in Iowa City it's at 10:00 a.m.. We are getting ready for Philly psp. I think it would be worth your while. Call Brett Elder or e-mail him at brettandshawna@mchsi.com or e-mail myself at skhooper@avalon.net. Hope to hear from you we know how you guy's play good fit.

Thank's

Hoop
Old 07-14-2003, 09:23 AM #4
hired_gat
Ghetto Vet™

hired_gat is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
stevey

hey if i didnt have a team id play with you guys
you guys played really well sat
good luck
butter
Old 07-14-2003, 04:16 PM #5
CheckmateStevy

unfortunately one of my guys is done playing for awhile and my other friend is still deciding what hes gonna do so im pretty much just playing with whoever wants me to play because i love playing tournaments so much. Last saturday was the first time I have played with quicksilver they were pretty good so I might start playing some more with them but who knows. Thanks for the compliment though butter. Sorry I could not make it up to Iowa last weekend hoops we were out playing in wichita. Maybe next time i can come up just give me a lil notice so i can plan ahead or something. If anyone else needs a player to play with in tournament let me know if I have not commited to playing with anyone im pretty much always game.

Stevy

Last edited by CheckmateStevy : 07-14-2003 at 04:23 PM.