1dayteam120

1dayteam120 supports Cereal Killerz 2
1dayteam120 donated to help Peyton Trent
1dayteam120 supports Team VICIOUS
1dayteam120 supports DLX Technology
quick q

alright i have a question...... alright, why do people continue to buy them, all u have to do is look at how many post are in each section and look at all the problems they have for example here are the stats for post for each of the following
Here are some of the most popular brands and threads started:

Bob Long 63,636
Dye 73,251
Eclipse 30,476
Infinity 1,811
*Smart Parts 117,473*

These numbers are not made up, you can go check them for yourself these are as of 7:28 p.m. oct. 12

What does this show you might be asking

This shows that people should not be buying smart parts guns. I understand that guns have problems, but Smart Parts have almost twice as many questions as anyone else. Why do people put themselves through the struggle?

You are probabily a Smart Parts owner yourself if you are looking at this, think about this with a clear head, why would you buy a gun that has more problems than any other series of guns!!?

All of the companies above have one thing in common, they all sell what has been known as "high end guns". why does one company have so many problems.

Please dont support a company who cant make products that r worth keeping, why keep feeding a man money who makes products that arent worth the price.

I will probs get banned for this, but think about his logically, why should you support Smart Parts?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2008, 07:54 PM #2
paintballinfl

has been a member for 10 years
What you said is completly true. however take into account how many more guns smart parts has/has sold than these other companies. also some of these posts are users talking, the ion OT has had way over 10k posts. half of the Impulse posts are just talking. over all id say you afre right though
Old 10-12-2008, 07:55 PM #3
victoralphacharlie2
StL

victoralphacharlie2 is playing at Living Legends V
victoralphacharlie2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
victoralphacharlie2 supports Team VICIOUS
victoralphacharlie2 supports Empire
we all didn't just buy these guns and aren't a bunch of noobs. most of us bought these things before hating sp was cool. and to a degree yes sp guns are a waste of money, but so is reading this entire pointless thread

/thread
Old 10-12-2008, 07:59 PM #4
1dayteam120

1dayteam120 supports Cereal Killerz 2
1dayteam120 donated to help Peyton Trent
1dayteam120 supports DLX Technology
i have went down the smart parts path and i want people to realize that it is a mistake, and that people should consider what they r doing, i realize that they sell more guns than anyone, but they also have more problems, and i want ppl to post past experiences with them
keep the post coming
Old 10-12-2008, 08:05 PM #5
paintballinfl

honestly they arent terrible markers. you treat them well and know what your doing and theyll treat you well. 3/4 or the problems would be solved if people read the stickies and changed the batteries
Old 10-12-2008, 08:53 PM #6
Tw1st3d 1
No Rum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dayteam120 View Post
i have went down the smart parts path and i want people to realize that it is a mistake, and that people should consider what they r doing, i realize that they sell more guns than anyone, but they also have more problems, and i want ppl to post past experiences with them
keep the post coming
It was only a mistake because you made it one. You're probably the reason that whatever you SP product you were shooting broke.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:58 PM #7
PBNBallA

hahah this thread is soo pointless...then agian ur prolly 14-16 and think because smar parts sues everyone for useing thier patents thier the bad guyz

How many of those threads are from noobs who donno wut thier doing..or break something on their own. Iv owned guns from almostevery company and the same goes for all...take care of it, and it will take care of you
Old 10-12-2008, 10:25 PM #8
calvman
Clickety screeeee

calvman is a Moderator
calvman is a Supporting Member
calvman is playing at Living Legends VII
This is not an appropriate thread for this forum.

Paintball talk would be more appropriate.

"Always buy the biggest bottle."

ASM|macroline guy|BPP|DAB Photo|Inception|Powered by EXALT
Closed Thread