PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-12-2012, 11:36 AM #232
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

has been a member for 10 years
Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I wanna see a team with like Dread, NS, artstyle, and vigoss. If M5 didn't hate artstyle I could see that happening.
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2012, 11:41 AM #233
imhungry (Banned)

that wont happen.

if it does they will still get stomped by Na'Vi and US teams that are getting good fast. artstyle really has not looked that good recently too.
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:14 PM #234
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

I can't wait to see who EG picks up to replace Bulba and Universe.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:47 PM #235
sppb
Canada

sppb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sppb has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If anyone needs a beta key or wants the I2 Axe send me a pm i have a few extras.
sppb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:25 PM #236
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

So PGG started up a new The Retry team. The only player I know of is Inmate who seemed pretty good when I saw him but not sure of the rest. I think mTw is looking to boot synderen and supposedly 1437 is gonna leave mouz which would probably prompt a whole reshuffle. I could see black leaving, but I think bamboe would stay.

On another note, I've been getting **** teams lately, and terrible lag. I think the last update ****ed me up a bit cause a decent number of people have reported the same issues. Hopefully Valve fixes it.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:45 PM #237
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

****, new team: Comewithme, Freezer, Admiration, Vigoss, God. They could wind up being pretty decent. 1437 is on mouz, as is universe. Mouz added kuroky, alex, and kebap. Dread is on M5 too, but no sign of artstyle
Old 09-18-2012, 11:40 AM #238
imhungry (Banned)

1437 and paint it gold were with quantic yesterday, as was universe. mouz had sing, bambo and 2 ringers (alex and i dont remember the other one). i am pretty sure alex is not a perm member of mouz. no one knows what black is going to do

Last edited by imhungry : 09-18-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:35 AM #239
imhungry (Banned)

meepo added which means fun time is officially over. inc a string of super gay heroes (slark is supposed to be one of the next ones ugg).
Old 09-20-2012, 08:21 AM #240
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Black left mouz officially now, Artstyle has his own team w/Mag, and I think alex is going to be a permanent mouz member and kuroky will play carry.

And Meepo looks pretty hard to play. I think slark and magnataur and medusa are all almost done
Old 09-20-2012, 10:09 AM #241
imhungry (Banned)

centaur is pretty far along as well. i wish TB was coming out soon but i think he is getting a rebuild

in terms of micro heavy heroes meepo is probably the easiest to play. you NEED to get a large level gain asap or you are gonna have a bad time, though. granted, if you dont do that on meepo you are doing it wrong. it is REALLY hard to kill him if played right as well.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:06 AM #242
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Hungry, why is Vengeful Spirit never really picked? She seems like she'd wreck in a lane with CK or Brew or a farming carry.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:14 AM #243
F1VENOM

She's picked often enough, but there are better heroes. She's really mana dependent which isn't good in a support that's going to see no farm. Her aura isn't really useful and her swap is nice as initiation but it sacrifices her and is done better by a blink engima/tide/beastmaster which is AOE.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:22 PM #244
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

You don't like the aura? I was thinking that combining it with someone that's got a crit would be good. I know I've laned her with SK for the lifesteal aura before and dominated but at my skill level that could be due to anything and not necessarily the matchup.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:06 AM #245
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
You don't like the aura? I was thinking that combining it with someone that's got a crit would be good. I know I've laned her with SK for the lifesteal aura before and dominated but at my skill level that could be due to anything and not necessarily the matchup.
Of course you can make it work, but it's not the pro strat with her.

I've rolled pubs with carry CM and VS before, it all depends on the competition.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 09-27-2012, 11:46 AM #246
ReplacementRef

she is good but a very niche/team dependent hero and is a support that needs a lot of farm.

also, aura is her worse ability (early). you want to max screech or magic missile first (depends on what you are against). aura gets really good later on, though. i mean if you run some kind of cheese *** aura stack lane (with drow or luna) you could do it.

carry VS USED TO be pretty viable too. right now it just does not make sense to do that. the hero would be a ton better if you could get a blink on her but you cannot for obvious reasons

FIRST DOWN ALANDA!

Last edited by ReplacementRef : 09-27-2012 at 11:49 AM.
ReplacementRef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:10 AM #247
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Magnataur and 6.75 supposed to be coming out tonight. Getting the new patch would be sweet, I can't wait to try out suicide swaggerfiend
Old 10-17-2012, 09:18 AM #248
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Doom is pretty fun with the devour change. You can get a lot of gold up pretty damn quick. I saw someone in a pro game get a 5 minute midas followed by a 15 minute radiance, which is some pretty good gpm I'd say.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:37 PM #249
F1VENOM

Every trashcan I've seen play doom has failed hard with him and Mag has been no better.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:10 PM #250
PBloler
I'm a...

PBloler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBloler is attending Decay of Nations VI
Just got the game, does anyone want to teach me how to play? I am familiar with other MOBAs.

Last edited by PBloler : 10-31-2012 at 08:30 AM.
PBloler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:28 AM #251
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-t...k#.UJEn2cXtRGU

Read that, it's a pretty good intro. I'd suggest doing a couple custom games with no bots just to get used to last hitting and learning the map and ****. It's different from LoL because there are cast times and turn speeds and the items do a lot more, but you should be able to pick up on it pretty quick.

On another note, Diretide is fun as ****. Played one as Krob and one as AM and they were both really good at it. It's a nice change of pace mode to have some fun with.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:08 PM #252
imhungry (Banned)

diretide is a cool dude