Community Focus

Old 05-01-2015, 04:34 PM #841
bkblitzed
wants your gun

bkblitzed owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
bkblitzed has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by conorq7 View Post
The worst thing Iv'e ever seen a renter do was was walk up to the staging area that the regular players use at my local field, and set his dirty, janky gun down right on top of my friends CCM. I laughed my *** off when my friend flipped absolute ****!
this kind of annoys me when kids put their rental on top my lv1 or vanquish. I mean, table has room every where else but they sometimes still decide to just put it on top of my gun..

I find it funny when kids call my lv1 a gun from borderlands lol. Deep hunter lv1 with white grips
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2015, 10:20 AM #842
Beef Supreme

Saw a group of kids at the field for a birthday party all line up behind the starting bunker on the break. I think the entire team (like 4 or 5 kids) were all grouped up in a line behind the bunker, all taking pot shots down the field together.
Beef Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:11 AM #843
lewizz124
Slewis

has been a member for 10 years
lewizz124 is playing at Living Legends VII
lewizz124 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
lewizz124 plays in the APPA D4 division
lewizz124 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I remember my first time playing attack / defend with a castle and pretty much team killing my buddies all day because I was shooting anything that moved in and around the castle haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazMat725 View Post
Kids saying they are gonna snipe and everyone looking in awe at my flashy spyder xtra (thats all i had at the time) acting like I had a GSL or something lmao
Hahaha this. I had the chrome and steel blue one it was so shiny.

Last edited by lewizz124 : 05-02-2015 at 11:29 AM.
lewizz124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:30 PM #844
Andrewda

I've seen a few first timers add paintballs to their water bottles as a pod.
Hell I use to do that :p
Andrewda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:10 PM #845
haruharu7
Is mayo an instrument?

haruharu7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
haruharu7 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
haruharu7 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
At my field there are new players that think they are hot stuff. They quickly challenged me and a few of my friends using rentals saying my "Axe" doesn't look too great. They had rentals and a large ego so I asked the ref if we could play a quick match. It ended up being a 20 second match with them yelling that we had "machine guns" after I informed them before that we had electronic guns and what it could do.
haruharu7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:50 PM #846
sprayorpray

a renter hopper got jammed the other day, so he put his hand in front of the barrel to feel if air was coming out……Two trigger pulls later……his day was done
sprayorpray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 01:35 PM #847
assaultm4

Some dingus in my class, who thinks they know everything and thinks they are better then everyone type personality

Thinks a brass eagle striker is one of the best paintballs guns

He also thinks co2 is better for paintball beacause they wont ruin o-rings.

I had a giant argument with that guy beacause he would not even consider my opinion that co2 is usless and brass eagles arnt the greatest gun out there.
assaultm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 01:42 PM #848
Turpid Porpoise
Original Join Date 8/2005

Turpid Porpoise is BST Trusted
Turpid Porpoise owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Turpid Porpoise plays in the APPA beginner division
Watched a kid have a snap battle with my teammate for quite some time.... his barrel condom was on the entire time.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:48 AM #849
conorq7
X-wing @Aliciousness

conorq7 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
conorq7 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
conorq7 supports Empire
We have a ref at my local field named David. He's about 16, and 5'4", so he's pretty short. A few weeks ago he was reffing a game of renters, when one walked up to him, confusing him with a player on the other team, due to his size. The kid shouted "You lookin' to get shot?" And lit David up! I laughed so hard!
DSM Detox #69
DES MOINES, IOWA

Irish Pride
KEE Action Sports
Empire Paintball

Plum Life
DMPP
conorq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:23 PM #850
bkblitzed
wants your gun

bkblitzed owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
bkblitzed has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have a personal some what funny story that happened a month ago. I was playing with a bunch of rentals and noob friends, and one of the game modes was steal the bacon. Box in the middle, and take it back to the deadbox to win. I sprint straight for the box grab it, turn around and then my pants starts to fall down. Im holding my gun and pants, while in the other hand the box running down the field trying to keep my pants up. The worst part was, i was suppose to run the box to the opposing side deadbox and not our own.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:48 PM #851
goin5150

goin5150 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I brought my friends from work to play paintball for his birthday. Every time he engaged someone he would let out a battle yell. The ref and I were laughing our butts off.
goin5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:35 PM #852
JFalco

Inner-city kids shooting their rentals sideways... with gravity hoppers... They kept asking my why their gun wasn't shooting anything
JFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:47 PM #853
cye604
Marksman - Indigo Squad

I've seen a few things. For starts, when someone runs out of air, renters get scared when they hear "full auto." Also saw a kid who said he thought the hopper on his 98C was ugly, so he took it off. He then got mad when it did not shoot anymore. One kid tried playing on the cheap by gluing paintballs onto nerf darts, then shooting that. He claimed it was the future, until he realized he could throw them farther than that thing could shoot.
cye604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM #854
Spinnaz

Spinnaz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spinnaz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spinnaz supports DLX Technology
Spinnaz supports Empire
This happened about a year ago. I was at a field with my friend and this rental (probably around 12-13) in a hoodie was complaining about how hot he was and how his goggles kept fogging. I had an extra headwrap so I let him borrow it, telling him it would help with ventilation and fogging more than his hood would. He was super excited and put it on wrong (the tail wasn't tucked in) but ran off with the wrap bouncing all over the place before I could show him how to wear it. His friends saw him wearing it and thought it was the coolest damn thing and treated him like he was pro. As long as it made him happy hahaha. He thanked me later and told me how much it helped him out.
Spinnaz is offline   Reply With Quote