Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 11:35 AM #484
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
yeah I saw em yesterday, so dope

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 11:36 AM #485
SUR3
bangbang

are those indigo or blue?

i was thinking either black or the dirty indigo ones
Old 02-12-2013, 01:59 PM #486
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

About to pay my bi-weekly visit to my barber shop. Gotta keep dat low skin fade.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:05 PM #487
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Also some dude from Switzerland on sufu messaged me about a picture of my old APCs asking if I would donate to his collection. In the message he said he's accumulated over 7000 pairs of jeans and over 5000 denim jackets, ****ing un real.

I turned him down because I love them but he said they are some of the best most authentic fade patterns he's ever seen on APCs, thought it was kind of cool.

Here's his site, it's all foreign but there's a few pictures. http://www.jeansmuseum.org

More pic https://picasaweb.google.com/1161184...3g_b788c KXQg

Last edited by parkrats : 02-12-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:27 PM #488
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
****ing pissed...got a really dope pair of raw black naked and famous jeans, got ****ed up and they've got spots of mud around the bottom. What's the best way to clean it off, just dab it with a wet cloth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas View Post
And yet...you still look completely retarded. You try hard, and still manage to look this stupid. You are a sad, sad creature.
guurl, u jus jealous.
why don't you post up a fit pic with those 'really dope' weird guys that 'got ****ed up' with spots of mud, ****in' plebe.

just because I dress 10x cooler than you doesn't mean i try hard brah, if you buy quality clothes that share common colours and tones then have a few accentuating pieces ****'s easy. I could get dressed blindfolded and come out looking better than you five minutes later, dealwitit/comeatmebro

normally i'd ask what your gripes were with the quoted fit, but you're stupid as **** and your answer would be along the lines of 'cuz white pants and indiana jones hat' so i wont even bother.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:28 PM #489
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

everyone should buy those faux balmains and we can have a hilarious meetup
Old 02-12-2013, 04:39 PM #490
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
are those indigo or blue?

i was thinking either black or the dirty indigo ones
also wut
Old 02-12-2013, 04:42 PM #491
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
everyone should buy those faux balmains and we can have a hilarious meetup

going to kop the shark sweater tonight, methinks. especially if I win poker.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-12-2013, 04:57 PM #492
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Cairhut. Mucho satisfaction. Sat in the same dudes chair past 2 times, I'm convinced he does the best fade in the shop.

You can all laugh at my nose if you want, my great grandpa was Polish.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:02 PM #493
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

for some reason i read that last part as my great grandpa was a ***** and i lol'd heartily
Old 02-12-2013, 05:06 PM #494
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Furthest thing from a *****, dude was born in the late 20s and grew up in the Depression era. ***** used to go kill rabbits for lunch when he wasn't even 10 years old, served in the Navy and was a master of woodwork, that's where I got that chisel set I've talked about before.

I'm glad I got to hang with him so much as a kid, I think it's big part of why I have such old fashioned ideals. We used to eat sardines and saltine crackers for lunch when I was like 4, if that doesn't make me a badass I don't know what does.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:11 PM #495
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

saltines are wack i grew up on liverwurst and crackers, much betta.
where da kiełbasa at polishboy?

my one polish friend brought homemade perogies from his granmothers to rez in first year oh man, OH MAN
Old 02-12-2013, 05:13 PM #496
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

***** I know all bout dat kielbasa, we just call it polish sausage though. My relatives in Wisconsin always have it when we visit.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:12 PM #497
Strange1130
FTW

my mom is polish so we always have perogies during the holidays. yum

and SURE idk what colorway the ones I wanted but they're the pair I like best. I call it blue :shrug:

Old 02-12-2013, 06:22 PM #498
Strange1130
FTW

Shark sweater = kopped.

if he sends me the stupid as **** rotty-and-roses one I'm gonna be pissed lolol. (it has like 10 pics of the shark and 2-3 pics of the other on the posting)

Old 02-12-2013, 06:26 PM #499
Strange1130
FTW

the rap game getting into rick, givenchy and the like just makes everything about life better.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:28 PM #500
Strange1130
FTW

the seller is using an email from http://www.163.com/

seems legit

whatever it was 40 bucks so even if I never see the thing/it takes forever to get here/is overly fake it's not a huge loss. if it's good I'll cop the jeans probably.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:46 PM #501
A Contract Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Furthest thing from a *****, dude was born in the late 20s and grew up in the Depression era. ***** used to go kill rabbits for lunch when he wasn't even 10 years old, served in the Navy and was a master of woodwork, that's where I got that chisel set I've talked about before.

I'm glad I got to hang with him so much as a kid, I think it's big part of why I have such old fashioned ideals. We used to eat sardines and saltine crackers for lunch when I was like 4, if that doesn't make me a badass I don't know what does.
That's awesome. Depression or not, fresh rabbit meat is ****ing awesome. Hell, I'd pop a few with a .22 if there were still a lot of wild rabbits upstate too.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:46 PM #502
SUR3
bangbang

Definitely post pics up of the sweater when you get it. If its dope quality I'm going to make a few purchases off there.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:56 PM #503
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I agree strange, that **** cracks me up. Most of the time it's just alright for what they can afford/how they wear it, but A$AP Rocky kills it as a hip hop gothninja

Old 02-12-2013, 07:46 PM #504
Strange1130
FTW

Ioffer is such a sketchy site rofl. Communicating with the seller now, as he claims I haven't sent the payment yet even though I sent it instantly through paypal. He's very asian.

Closed Thread